Pages:
Author

Topic: CaptChadd - Resolved - page 2. (Read 1761 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
February 04, 2013, 03:53:37 PM
LOL, I thought this was resolved!?!?! I thought I saw you guys agree that captchadd would pay one way or the other out of his mining profits, no...?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
February 04, 2013, 03:51:12 PM
CaptChadd and I have agreed on making him a php script that takes the btc/ruc price from btc-e throu it's api and outputs it like here: www.rucoin.us

Later on, I offered him this site (rucoin.us (the files of it, as it was on a subdomain of another domain)) for 5 btc or 6k RUC (price by that moment I made the offer) and he accepted, but told me that he hasnt that money by now.

I kept building it and adding candy to it, till it was as you see it. Then captchadd told me that he has ADHD as a reason that he does not want to pay, but also agreed to keep his word.

As he may come saying that we never made an agreement I have all the mails and told him that i may share them here if we cannot find a sollution.

Today's news are that he mailed me that he initialy thought that there will be the domain "rucoin.us" for free in my offer (note that i registered it yesterday and never told anything about including the domain). Also never told from yesterday till today that Im selling the domain.

In all fairness, the way you described it made me think the rucoin.us domain was included in the deal too.
Activity: 322
February 04, 2013, 02:57:30 PM
I thought that you were going to show me the code and figure out if it would work on a wordpress site.

For this specific line also, you got the code that gets only the btc/ruc price for free (OR NOT?) WITH instruction on how to make it work(wordpress plugin exec-php). You simply do not want to pay and wanted to get everything for free, even though we made a deal.

---- Not to mention that you begged on the chat not to open a thread here and that you will keep your word, after that again trolling me by mails and then ignoring me. Hope someone from the chat will come to confirm this.

---- Well.. you gone offline again... Who to blame now? ADHD again? What i know is when people have some problem are there to solve them, as you first requested...
February 04, 2013, 02:55:10 PM
Great then, I will post all of our mails, and see how everyone judges the "acceptance" of yours or not? Is that cool with you?

(do not post only some lines of my mails like you did on the chat, if you want to post mails, post all of them, or I will do it)
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
February 04, 2013, 02:52:03 PM
You are taking this too far.

For one, your emails to me made little sense.

I thought that you were going to show me the code and figure out if it would work on a wordpress site.

I said to you in the email that I did not have 5 BTC's or 6000 RUC and might have to mine them.

That does NOT mean the word YES or I ACCEPT your offer, ever.

If I thought that was going to be the case then I would have posted the official deal on this forum.

I have not scammed you and in fact I want nothing more to do with you.

I don't have time for people trying to get 6000 RUC or 5 BTC out of me by threatening to spread the word I am a so called scammer.

And post what you like on here but I am safe in knowing that I have scammed nobody and never will, this is a hobby for me and nothing more.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
February 04, 2013, 07:03:32 AM
This is why you escrow or take upfront payments.
February 04, 2013, 06:04:35 AM
CaptChadd and I have agreed on making him a php script that takes the btc/ruc price from btc-e throu it's api and outputs it like here: www.rucoin.us

Later on, I offered him this site (rucoin.us (the files of it, as it was on a subdomain of another domain)) for 5 btc or 6k RUC (price by that moment I made the offer) and he accepted, but told me that he hasnt that money by now.

I kept building it and adding candy to it, till it was as you see it. Then captchadd told me that he has ADHD as a reason that he does not want to pay, but also agreed to keep his word.

As he may come saying that we never made an agreement I have all the mails and told him that i may share them here if we cannot find a sollution.

Today's news are that he mailed me that he initialy thought that there will be the domain "rucoin.us" for free in my offer (note that i registered it yesterday and never told anything about including the domain). Also never told from yesterday till today that Im selling the domain.

His last mail is "How do i know that you did not make the code years ago?" (Lol, but even that way i see no reason for not paying me for what he ordered, ande since he agreed(and no, i did not make the code years ago..))

The prices i was asking for were: 6k RUC or 5 btc by the by-then-rate for the whole site, and 2.5k RUC (== 2 btc by-then-rate) for only the php code of the btc-e api

Also note here, that im not an asshole overcharging everything, but i made 3 coin output: RUC/BTC, RUC/LTC, RUC/USD just from the ruc/btc api

He paid 5 btc to wordpress to get a free blog with a domain (lol) ( http://rucoin-uk.com/ ) and asked me also to put the code there, I gave him instructions how to do it by himself, by adding the exec-php plugin there but still he acts like a kid.

What i think made him not wanting to pay is he sees that his dream-rucoin (MAY) die and wants to find a way out of his agreement. As the coin (MAY) dies, i dont want to be paid in RUC anymore, but if thats the way he wants to pay me, will aceept by current rates.
And yes i want to get paid even for one of those 2 that i made for him. (whole site or the price script)

His membership here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/captchadd-61493

Note to him: This is not a Scam accusation(yet), this thread exist only to find a solution for you and get things right.
If 24h pass from this post, then this is an accusation.
Pages:
Jump to: