Pages:
Author

Topic: Card you use for bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1058 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
June 22, 2015, 03:37:45 AM
why you can't simply use your wallet? i don't see the point of any credit card, bitcoin is born to destroy them, and there are still people that feel the need to use that piece of plastic

then i suppose, it is true that people are still too attached to the current monetary system, and maybe it is the only thing preventing them from accepting bitcoin at 100%
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
June 21, 2015, 10:42:51 PM
I've been trying to find a good debit/master card for bitcoin. What do y'all use? I want a card that has low or no fees that accept bitcoin transactions. I've hard of adv cash hows that?  Huh
I'm using Bit-x debit card (master card). But fees was really too high Sad.
Or
Try bitplaster may be (i never tried).

~Rude Boy
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP
June 21, 2015, 10:29:05 PM
try anx btc or xapo
i find them both reliable
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
June 21, 2015, 10:15:40 PM
I've been trying to find a good debit/master card for bitcoin. What do y'all use? I want a card that has low or no fees that accept bitcoin transactions. I've hard of adv cash hows that?  Huh

I'm not aware of any debit card or credit card that you can use to buy BTC with directly. I'm only aware of bank transfers or wires. I'd love to know what cards could be used but it's probably more on the side of the BTC seller  - if they accept MC, Visa, Discover, Amex, etc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 21, 2015, 07:02:57 PM
Pages:
Jump to: