Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano - page 11. (Read 32859 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 03:25:22 PM
I think Cardano is not the best choice for investment.  I think in the future the price of this coin will fall very much.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 03:14:19 PM
Cardano's pricing predictions for 5 years will be quite high. The team behind Cardano is also quite strong. In addition, they build blockchain technology based on open source technology and are easier to use as well
Activity: 48
July 17, 2018, 03:03:17 AM
If you have investments, you should try to buy .And expect it to be .
Activity: 19
July 17, 2018, 02:56:31 AM
I think the Cardano is very powerful project which is on the most large exchanges. Now its price is very low therefore I recommend to buy it in a large quantities.

Totally agree with the above statement. I also think Cardano is a future project and may start showing it's potential in 5-10 years. 
Activity: 154
July 15, 2018, 08:29:30 AM
I think the Cardano is very powerful project which is on the most large exchanges. Now its price is very low therefore I recommend to buy it in a large quantities.
Activity: 65
July 15, 2018, 05:24:41 AM
I am also an ada concerned, technically very powerful, especially in the future development space. But the total amount is too big to catch up with Ripple. But at the moment, there is no mobile client, it can't be used every day, and there are no application scenarios to use, so you can only take a look.
Activity: 38
July 15, 2018, 05:19:41 AM
Today I saw this coin on the ADA trade bittrex. Was astounded such an expansive plum in the following couple of days. Comfortable with the venture. Innovation content with standing and what's more, the designers have beforehand done Ethereum. So I think this coin is worth to take after intently and keep your finger on the beat.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
July 15, 2018, 05:14:52 AM
I regret ever posting in this thread. Now I have to see it in my new replies all the time just so I can read some retards drivel they clearly vomited up because they are trying to meet the requirement for their shitty sig campaign.
Activity: 75
July 14, 2018, 07:17:58 AM
What do you think about $ADA,
I see total supply this coin is = 24 billion, and so hard to make this coin grow, this coin very crazy

but I feel like Cardano is going to be something really big! Just put a little hope in there and it also looks quite promising! that's what I think guys, but I do not know what you think.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 14, 2018, 05:10:22 AM
I see total supply this coin is = 24 billion, and so hard to make this coin grow, this coin very crazy

initially i have the same doubts as you, but now cardono has rank rank in marketcap. I think the growth rate can be tested and re-analyzed
now is a good time to buy it
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 05:05:41 AM
In my view, Cardano can really become a major source for sending and receiving digital resources. This project looks pretty good and is one of many promising in the market.
Activity: 21
July 14, 2018, 04:49:17 AM
Also, academically peer reviewed? Maybe it is the only one that asked to be reviewed. I am certain any number of others can request the same but see no benefit. Is this maybe the "first" with a lot of Doctorates?
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 09:19:08 AM
Dont be cognizant up you braces, however i humour enjoy Cardano is accomplishment to be something besides extensive. Just swing a babyish actor ambition in thither and it again looks promising enough.
Activity: 163
July 12, 2018, 05:00:39 PM
Cardano is a good project. But I think it has already reached the peak of capitalization. If you need fast money it is better to look at other projects. But Cardano will certainly grow with the market, even faster.
You are right, Cardano is not the best choice for investment.  I advise you to invest in other coins.
Activity: 64
July 09, 2018, 10:43:43 AM
I bought it two weeks ago, and currently it grows about 10%. I think the price will not be tens of dollars in the future, but it may be worth it for long-term investments.
Activity: 92
July 09, 2018, 10:21:50 AM
it seems that cardano has the potential to trade but if my investment does not feel right to be a reasonable thing for the future. and this could have reversed down to just like nxt so I guess to trade to the investment I think it is less than optimal.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 03:34:46 PM
It seems to me that the price of Cardano will fall in relation to Bitcoin. This coin does not develop and does not move with the required speed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 02:05:39 AM
ADA (Cardano) is talking to Google for possible partnership, this could be big! However, we heard the same thing about XLM and IBM.
copper member
Activity: 238
July 03, 2018, 06:37:20 PM
There's a small amount of Cardano in my portfolio. I believe in this coin and its use as a platform for ICO projects. The first project on the Cardano platform is over, it's a Traxia.
Activity: 91
July 03, 2018, 04:50:06 AM
Cardano is a good project. But I think it has already reached the peak of capitalization. If you need fast money it is better to look at other projects. But Cardano will certainly grow with the market, even faster.
Pages:
Jump to: