Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano - page 3. (Read 32859 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
March 07, 2019, 06:25:16 AM
Currently there is a general decline in the value of almost all coins as they are experiencing a downward trend including cardano. However cardano is a great altcoin and I believe it will recover from the dip and rise higher.
It has a promising future. Cardano, this will be the third generation crypto with the goal of overcoming the problems other currencies have encountered. It was designed with the aim of offering fast transfers as well as a platform for financial applications.You can convert ADA to BTC from CoinSwitch at best rates.
 Cardano will come back to a higher level, because we know that cardano has very good and sophisticated technology, and Cardano has a very potential future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
March 06, 2019, 10:17:57 PM
I think cardano is very good that has potential, its versatility is superior and I'm sure from time to time prices will skyrocket. because cardano also has good potential in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
March 06, 2019, 10:07:51 PM
Cardano has been so successful in the past year and a half.
However, it is definitely loosing steam.
In fact, if something significant doesn't happen soon, as in the next three months, then I feel it will fade away forever.

It's already in a very overcrowded category.
There are so many smart contract platforms that are very competitive.
Not to mention the king of them all, ethereum.

We've already got neo and waves that have carved out their place in the market.
Then there's the up and coming ones that are just as good if not better than ada on paper.

But thats just the thing, it's all on paper.
At this point in the market, if you don't even have your product out there and creating profit you won't last.
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
March 06, 2019, 09:57:20 PM
In terms of scalability I think it's limited as well as not an ideal platform for developers if they are looking for flexibility in their dapp. I would take a look into Ethereum or Moac in terms of smart contracts, TPS and flexibility.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
February 25, 2019, 10:30:17 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
February 25, 2019, 07:48:20 AM
Panel Discussion in Davos, sponsored by Cardano Foundation

“From pit to bit: the gold is old, and the bit is hip! What will be the future guarantor of financial stability? »This is an exciting topic for a panel discussion in Davos, Switzerland!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90o-lty-M9g&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 16, 2019, 07:28:43 AM
Cardano is one of the worthy altcoins to be calculated, this coin is developing well, no wonder if in the future it will be known more widely because of the privileges that it has
Perhaps in the future Cardano will be able to develop in a positive dynamics, but today I do not see particularly positive news from the developers of this coin. The project in my opinion with great difficulty survives in this bear market.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 15, 2019, 01:36:44 AM
Sometime, the supply is just the parameter to reference. It don't show all the development of a certain coins in the future
Activity: 199
February 15, 2019, 12:55:55 AM
Cardano is one of the worthy altcoins to be calculated, this coin is developing well, no wonder if in the future it will be known more widely because of the privileges that it has
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
February 15, 2019, 12:48:56 AM
Indeed, this is a very interesting coin. The team has a very good idea, but, as far as I know, they do not have a finished product at the moment. Let's see if they can realize what they have planned.

Can we have a moment of silence for this profile that was just autobanned?

Sova_tmb, we hardly knew ye.

You had over 1,600 posts and 2 merits.

That's not easy to achieve.

RIP.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
February 14, 2019, 02:04:51 PM
Indeed, this is a very interesting coin. The team has a very good idea, but, as far as I know, they do not have a finished product at the moment. Let's see if they can realize what they have planned.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
February 14, 2019, 12:56:34 PM
Primer Meetup Cardano España. Primer Meetup sobre Cardano en España, con la participación de Nicolás Arqueros CTO de Emurgo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygknj7tE40o&feature=youtu.be
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
February 13, 2019, 03:16:20 PM
fuck me when will this mooooooooooooooooon?!
Activity: 105
Merit: 9
February 13, 2019, 02:08:45 PM
I got this coin for quit sometime now but it does not give me any profit at all. My capital is just sleeping in the exchange and just waiting for the right time. I was convince before to invest in this coin because of so many news and messages that I heard about this project but it seems now I am losing my hope for this coin. Hopefully, it will renounce so I can withdraw.my money.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 15, 2019, 05:59:05 PM
Cardano is a very promising coin, and I think it will show very good growth this year. There will be many important events on the coin.
But if the market will fall as in that year, I doubt that it will grow , I think that so far it is not worth investing in the coin, it is better to wait for more good moments for investment
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
January 14, 2019, 05:06:20 PM
waiting for ADA to fucking take off already  Roll Eyes

Cool cant wait hehe
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
January 14, 2019, 01:31:24 PM
Cardano Business Development with Daniel Friedman - Episode 12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UElOtHpQnCo&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 09:48:16 AM
If we talk about the realities that exist today, I still believe that ADA is a project with a great future, but I think that today this project still has nothing decent, because these guys have not been able to do anything yet. Let's see what happens next.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 09:40:42 AM
Cardano's movement is quite good, some market prices are almost stable, high supply does not make the value of ADA go down. I admit that ADA wants to be able to be maintained and later will have better development.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 06, 2019, 08:40:58 AM
Cardano is very tentative crypto right now. But it is expected to reach the highest price within this year. ADA raised in 0,75% in the last 24H, and this still not the end. As long as you’re ready for the sudden fluctuations, it will be easier for you to hold the Cardano for a longer period of time, just keep in mind that it is not a blue-chip cryptocurrency Wink
Pages:
Jump to: