Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano the new NEO? - page 18. (Read 32364 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 02:57:19 AM
Are there any rumours about Cardano causing the price to rise so much? The price rise (every alt up but not nearly as much as ADA) indicates that there should be good news coming soon. Price outlook very bullish in the mean time. The tech seems better than NEO but if NEO can build it's developer community up I think that's very powerful.
Activity: 94
December 19, 2017, 02:43:02 AM
I think NEO will have 5-10x gains in q1. So many devs for NEO and upcoming ICOs. Cardano will just be a "coin" for quite some time while NEO is pretty much good to go in Q1.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 02:15:24 AM
Have not heard of this coin before.
Questions to ask.
1. What purpose does it serve. I mean what problem is it solving.?

2. Does it have its own blockchain.?

3. Who are the team behind it.?

4. Is it past ico for this project?

Will be glad if I can get answers to these questions

Q: What purpose does it serve. I mean what problem is it solving.?
A: Kindly read: https://whycardano.com/

Q: Does it have its own blockchain.?
A: ofcourse it has.

Q: Who are the team behind it.?
A: Cardano foundation, emurgo and IOHK, read: https://www.cardanohub.org/en/team/ - well, it's good to highlight that IOHK is the engineering team founded by Charles Hoskinson.

Q: Is it past ico for this project?
A: The token sale started way back Oct. 2015, read: https://www.cardanohub.org/en/genesis-block-distribution/

All of your questions can be answered with just a little research as the info are public.

Usually price increases gradually but this coin got up more than 2000% in one month
What happened in the last one month to put that push though the coin was started in 2015?

Activity: 210
December 18, 2017, 05:13:15 PM
Cardano and NEO are two different positions. Each has its own advantages. Why be adversaries if you can be competitors. Especially since they both have not yet shown their potential.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
December 18, 2017, 04:11:19 PM
Cardano was based on rigorous academic research and they have a very solid team behind.Former co founder of ethereum.No wonder they call it ethereum of japan /bitcoin 3.0.Just launching in october and its already mooning.All those holding should keep on holding .I predict it reaching 2usd by march 2018

Ok, but why Eth of Japan? founder of Cardano is Charles Hoskinson (USA citizen, look at picture he doesn't have Asian face Smiley ) and he comes from Ethereum Classic not Ethereum.

I can't get this point of Japan...

I think a lot of their initial investment was by Japanese VC's.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 08:35:45 PM
It is just pump...right now I am mad, than i did not buy it yeastarday but buying right now is a sucide.

I'm not only mad, but almost lost that I didn't buy 10 Bitcoins back in 2015, I thought even to buy 50, but didn't even get 10 which I kinda decided to buy but didn't! ☺

Now I'm like everyone else who have lost the train, thinking about little ones, but there are so many and all of them are solving the oldest World's problem!

Which one to get that's the question!

Cheers and have a good day!
Activity: 200
December 17, 2017, 07:40:35 PM
Cardano was based on rigorous academic research and they have a very solid team behind.Former co founder of ethereum.No wonder they call it ethereum of japan /bitcoin 3.0.Just launching in october and its already mooning.All those holding should keep on holding .I predict it reaching 2usd by march 2018

Ok, but why Eth of Japan? founder of Cardano is Charles Hoskinson (USA citizen, look at picture he doesn't have Asian face Smiley ) and he comes from Ethereum Classic not Ethereum.

I can't get this point of Japan...
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 07:35:00 PM

I saw ADA is accepted in a bitcoin ATM in Japan. This was amazing in terms of mass adoption of ADA. The price can make another rise if the development goes fast by the team.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
December 17, 2017, 07:33:54 PM
December 17, 2017, 07:05:43 PM
Cardano is Japanese based if im not wrong, neo was Chinese. There is huge difference as Chinese crypto lovers are lot more crowded than Japanese. So cardano is fine coin but I still don't think it has enough community to reach neo level.

What I know Cardano is located in Hong Kong which is still in China, so...

Also team is European/American if you look on their page.

From where idea that is Japanese ?

I've read 90% of ADA sits in Japanese wallets.

So ADA investors are from Japan, but "company" is from China.

We can say same for Neo most investors are not Chinese which is strange.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 04:41:37 PM
Cardano is Japanese based if im not wrong, neo was Chinese. There is huge difference as Chinese crypto lovers are lot more crowded than Japanese. So cardano is fine coin but I still don't think it has enough community to reach neo level.

I've read 90% of ADA sits in Japanese wallets.
December 17, 2017, 04:39:46 PM

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 04:33:03 PM
Cardano the new NEO mmmmmm, I realy? do you have a video or someting?
Activity: 236
December 17, 2017, 01:47:32 PM
I think better to compare with eldest( Ethereum). So Cardano the "Ethereum of Japan", remember how it all begins with ETH then ATS(NEO). I think the price will increase a lot it's just a beginning.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 01:15:06 PM
go better watch whiteboard videos of cardano, and try to compare it to NEO again Smiley

Cardano > NEO
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
December 17, 2017, 12:50:38 PM
Activity: 350
December 17, 2017, 12:26:37 PM
Cardano... does it have a Bitcointalk thread?
No, it hasn't. And it looks very strange for me. Cardano is in TOP-6 in terms of capitalization and not to have its own thread at this forum? IMHO, it's very strange...  Huh
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
December 17, 2017, 11:23:12 AM
ADA will have huge correction, people will take out profit, since they dont have any product out and nothing to show.
I think also. P/d strategy not for long-term. And I don't sure that team want this strategy. If project so good some correction not bad for it. However, p/d traders think another  Cool
December 17, 2017, 11:18:00 AM
ADA will have huge correction, people will take out profit, since they dont have any product out and nothing to show. If price go up fast doesn't mean that is ETH or NEO killer, killer will be when will have product out and if will be better (no body knows that) then ETH and NEO.
Activity: 210
December 17, 2017, 11:10:47 AM
Seems like it will be the new NEO,ADA is a silent killer it can overtake the coins at the top 10 cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: