Pages:
Author

Topic: CarlesPuyol Sports picks and reviews. 536W - 120L. Join the winning team - page 42. (Read 50455 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

Tennis
4%
Makarova VS Stykova
Pick: Strykova @ 1.8

I don't use to bet on women tennis, but this pick is looking good after a small research.
GL

Very poor effort by Strykova 1 set down and in second already 3 - 0 Makarova is playing very good today

Very very poor game by Barbora. This is why I hate women tennis...

The only good thing about women tennis is there is a lot of break serves. A server has a higher chance of losing her serve than male tennis.
If you can catch these break serves, you have a good chance of winning.
legendary
Activity: 1148

Tennis
4%
Makarova VS Stykova

I don't use to bet on women tennis, but this pick is looking good after a small research.
GL

Very poor effort by Strykova 1 set down and in second already 3 - 0 Makarova is playing very good today

Very very poor game by Barbora. This is why I hate women tennis...
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Tennis
4%
Makarova VS Stykova

GL

legendary

Tennis
3%
Double
Jiri Vesely wins & Zverev+2.5 set handicap
Odds are exactly @ 2 WIN
GL
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Tennis
4%
Makarova VS Stykova

GL

i will give this one a try sir i know when you say study it will give us some sort of an edge in terms of betting
good luck to us mate hope we win this again there's a lots of game to choose i think i'll keep on eye here.
legendary

Tennis
4%
Makarova VS Stykova

GL
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
the germany just rip me off all what i have do with gambling today in 90min hhhhhh http://prntscr.com/bo0h8t

That's really sad mate. You should have thrown a look at the Euro thread, and you would have seen that near no one in the remaining candidates chose Germany ML (that may even be no one).
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
the germany just rip me off all what i have do with gambling today in 90min hhhhhh http://prntscr.com/bo0h8t
legendary

Tennis
3%
Double:
POUILLE, LUCAS v DEL POTRO, JUAN MARTIN
Match Winner: DEL POTRO, JUAN MARTIN @  1.17

Kuznetsov, Andrey v Nishikori, Kei
Set Handicap: Kuznetsov, Andrey +2.5 @ 1.66

Tot@l: 1.95
Activity: 756
nice seeing you back in track sir carles will start following again your thread and i hope i can also wins with you i know you are more familiar with those games that you are in to hope i can follow it and win as well good luck to you sir and please let us win more with your free prediction.
legendary

After 4 wins and 2 loses yesterday, and a total of 6 wins vs 3 loses from the beginning of the tourney, Lets pick some games today

4%
Zverev, Alexander v Youzhny, Mikhail
Set Handicap: Zverev, Alexander -1.5 @ 1.48

Kyrgios, Nick v Brown, Dustin
Set Handicap: Kyrgios, Nick -1.5 @ 1.25

Tot@l: 1.85 Lose

3%
Pick: Over 37.5 Games @ 1.76 WIN

1 Win and 1 lose.

3%

Herbert, Pierre Hugues v Mahut, Nicolas
Set Handicap - Mahut, Nicolas +1.5 @ 1.15

Pouille, Lucas v Young, Donald
Pick: Pouille, Lucas @ 1.71

Tot@l: 1.98 WIN

Huge win!! Congrats friends, another day in Wimbledon ended with profit.
legendary
Activity: 1162
it is good to see that charles is finally back again to 100+% , will look forward for your next tip.
wish you a good luck!
legendary

3%

Tot@l: 1.98

this second pick seems too good i think lucas can win this game as seeing him play might be a good bet to follow
sir those previous tennis loss made us stop for a while do you also have pick for euro game sir?can belgium survive
or wales will dominate that game? thanks in advance sir.

You can find all its actual predictions on the dedicated Euro thread, here (that's a link to its post). He bet on draw at half-time for the three remaining quarter-final matchs.
Exactly. Thanks Erkallys Smiley
Huge drops were on Lucas pouille's odds. It went from 1.92 to 1.71 Most of the time its a good sign.
We will wait and see.
GL
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

3%

this second pick seems too good i think lucas can win this game as seeing him play might be a good bet to follow
sir those previous tennis loss made us stop for a while do you also have pick for euro game sir?can belgium survive

You can find all its actual predictions on the dedicated Euro thread, here (that's a link to its post). He bet on draw at half-time for the three remaining quarter-final matchs.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

3%

legendary

3%

Tot@l: 1.98 WIN
Activity: 644

After 4 wins and 2 loses yesterday, and a total of 6 wins vs 3 loses from the beginning of the tourney, Lets pick some games today

4%

Tot@l: 1.85

3%
Pick: Over 37.5 Games @ 1.76

lets win again win this bet i know you can predict it more correctly as we all waiting for your new pick good luck
sir carles and thank you again for this new tips.
legendary

4%

Tot@l: 1.85 Lose

3%
Pick: Over 37.5 Games @ 1.76 WIN
Activity: 840

Pavic M / Venus M v Guccione C / SA A
Match Winner: Guccione C / SA A @ 2.04 *HOT*

Hi Carles.
I never made a bet in Tennis before, but your predictions are so good which made me to make one on the bet I mentioned in quote.
I hope we both win. Good luck.

Good Luck mate.
Even if we lose today, try to follow with more picks. I try to keep positive ROI in long term.

Good luck dude, and btw what happened to your 100% ROI? How much did you lose at that time?
legendary

Pavic M / Venus M v Guccione C / SA A
Match Winner: Guccione C / SA A @ 2.04 *HOT*

Hi Carles.
I never made a bet in Tennis before, but your predictions are so good which made me to make one on the bet I mentioned in quote.
I hope we both win. Good luck.

Good Luck mate.
Even if we lose today, try to follow with more picks. I try to keep positive ROI in long term.
Pages:
Jump to: