Pages:
Author

Topic: CarlesPuyol Sports picks Thread - Hot Picks with review - page 7. (Read 25235 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
NBA games for today:

1. Los Angeles Clippers -9. 9/10
2. Cleveland -13 8/10
3. Minnesota -4  7/10
4. Golden state -9 7/10
5. OKC -4 6/10

Seems like you just picked all the favorites to cover the spread for tonight. No way these are all winners and I don't think most of them will cover tonight.

I picked it because I saw most of those teams and that's what I think.
It is very hard to guess 4/4, but if you pick single game, for example, Cleveland -13, or Clippers -9 ( those are my best picks for today) you can win some coins.
Good luck.
Good Start with Cleveland , and did you guys saw the match between Philadelphia 76ers   vs Cleveland Cavaliers , Cleveland was sure to win , but i guessed 76ers to score 90+ and they did and made my day , the odds were 1.95 initially .Indeed a good game.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
NBA games for today:

2. Cleveland -13 8/10
3. Minnesota -4  7/10
4. Golden state -9 7/10
5. OKC -4 6/10

Seems like you just picked all the favorites to cover the spread for tonight. No way these are all winners and I don't think most of them will cover tonight.

I picked it because I saw most of those teams and that's what I think.
It is very hard to guess 4/4, but if you pick single game, for example, Cleveland -13, or Clippers -9 ( those are my best picks for today) you can win some coins.
Good luck.
Activity: 847
NBA games for today:

2. Cleveland -13 8/10
3. Minnesota -4  7/10
4. Golden state -9 7/10
5. OKC -4 6/10

legendary
NBA games for today:

2. Cleveland -13 8/10
3. Minnesota -4  7/10
4. Golden state -9 7/10
5. OKC -4 6/10
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
My ridiculous accumulator, failed yesterday,

but today I'm back with a successful 10+/1

hehe
 Cool
Activity: 490
~ScapeGoat~
Cilic vs Nadal- Cilic , nadal won by 2-1 , after Cilic Won the first set i thought Nadal is gone this time , and after cilic made 2|0 in second set the odds for Nadal were 5.7 but after than he made a come back and won the another two sets continuously.
What a player Indeed.

Crazy player...

For all the followers, I've made a medium size amount bet on NBA game- Indiana pacers wins Utah jazz with odds of @ 1.61.
The game starts in 10 minutes.
GL
Ah..I was not there to follow you , but when i woke up and i saw that Utah Jazz ripped Indiana pacers, these days are too un-lucky i guess.

Indiana Pacers
76   29   20   12   15       

Utah Jazz
97   23   19   28   27   
legendary
Cilic vs Nadal- Cilic , nadal won by 2-1 , after Cilic Won the first set i thought Nadal is gone this time , and after cilic made 2|0 in second set the odds for Nadal were 5.7 but after than he made a come back and won the another two sets continuously.
What a player Indeed.

Crazy player...

For all the followers, I've made a medium size amount bet on NBA game- Indiana pacers wins Utah jazz with odds of @ 1.61.
The game starts in 10 minutes.
GL
~ScapeGoat~
What a player Indeed.
~ScapeGoat~
Cilic vs Nadal- Cilic @ 2.2

Cilic has shown a consistence win from past 5 matches whereas Nadal has Recently Lost one of the match with 1-2 , The Fast Floor might be in Favor with Cilic but somewhere i feel that Nadal can make this game.
Lets see.
legendary
Cilic vs Nadal- Cilic @ 2.2

Today's Tennis single with high odds is Marin Cilic wins Nadal.
Nadal made it very hard for himself in the last 2 games against medium players, and won twice after 6 sets, and in each game his serves were broken at least once.
After his injuries, he is not the same "Torro from Mallorca".
In the other hand, Marin Cilic, had 2 easy games so far, and it seems he is in great shape. Moreover, the games are being played indoor- a very fast court, so Cilic has an advantage with his fast and strong serves.
Im with Cilic today.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Some tennis bets for today
Mugoroza @ 1.8
Tomic @ 1.5

B Tomic v P Cuevas gonna be a contrast match , i have seen previous match of Cuevas , he is a crazy server.

so you think cuevas will win this match? i see odds for P Cuevas are 2.52 in direct bet it's pretty big as you said it's gonna be a contrast match.
i made an analysis for the last 4 matches .

for B Tomic W 2-0 , W 2-1 , L 2-0 , L 2-0
for P Cuevas L 2-1 , W 1-0 , L 2-1 , W 2-0

both have lost twice and won twice in their last 4 matches, but B Tomic always lost without win a set unlike the case with P Cuevas he lost but could win a set. and P Cuevas last match are in good form so i see cuevas could win here.
*just tennis newbie analysis
as i said Cuevas is a crazy server and did in the match , despite of high odds he won the game.

damn you were right, pablo cuevas win 2-1 over bernard tomic, but it looks not contrast match as result 2-1. Tomic could win a single set. next time maybe you should post your analysis or prediction here everaja.
~ScapeGoat~
Mugoroza @ 1.8
Tomic @ 1.5

B Tomic v P Cuevas gonna be a contrast match , i have seen previous match of Cuevas , he is a crazy server.

so you think cuevas will win this match? i see odds for P Cuevas are 2.52 in direct bet it's pretty big as you said it's gonna be a contrast match.

both have lost twice and won twice in their last 4 matches, but B Tomic always lost without win a set unlike the case with P Cuevas he lost but could win a set. and P Cuevas last match are in good form so i see cuevas could win here.
as i said Cuevas is a crazy server and did in the match , despite of high odds he won the game.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Mugoroza @ 1.8
Tomic @ 1.5

~ScapeGoat~
Mugoroza @ 1.8
Tomic @ 1.5

legendary
Mugoroza @ 1.8
Tomic @ 1.5
legendary
Smiley 

10/1 in total for this

Lost my other bets on Cardiff and AIK.

AIK lost the game, and lost the chance to win the Sweden league.
Congrats on your bets!!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
woa that is a great win for you. not bad. for a moment, i thought u r doing parlay and super amazed! but realise i overthink. still it is a great run for you!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
Smiley 

10/1 in total for this

Lost my other bets on Cardiff and AIK.
~ScapeGoat~
In case You guys missed this bet  P Cuevas v Carreno Busta , Valencia Open 2015 , i found this bet Promising on Betblog  and made a single with 1.82 odd and it was nice/easy game as Cuevas was in the form in this series and I had some profit after a long time , but overall performance still Red.. Angry
https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=18CPk696eQeS1LhgPbwyJFZdEfo6diMbZf
legendary
Hi Dear followers.
Today I have 2 games which are very recommended.

AIK v IFK Goteborg -  Draw no bet AIK @ 1.74
 Cardiff v Bristol City- Draw no bet Cradiff @ 1.76

Good luck Cool

Looks promising, I think I will follow that one!
Great timing by the way, I was just checking my favourite picking threads to choose some bets xD

No problem bro Smiley
Good luck to us!! Hope to see green lights in the end of the day!
Pages:
Jump to: