Pages:
Author

Topic: Cartesi is now listed in Binance - page 7. (Read 1133 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280
Smart World Global Token
April 24, 2020, 11:31:08 AM
of course this makes the bounty hunter feel happy, moreover Cartesi also gives quite a lot of prizes for the bounty,
with the price record can be held here, if CTSI goes down it will be different again the story, yeah,
but it already gives bounty hunters work that is not in vain, congratulations  Grin
Lol. I wish I was active when CTS was active in bounty. Why do I late always on this big bounties with better platform as well as future? I think i have a bad luck. Anyway, congratulations for those who joined the presale to ico and bounty. You are in a win-win situation. But do not sell it in lower amount, I will be the one that will buy your orders probably.

I too played the bounty game of cartesi and realized they have a good potential to create a platform for dapps. These platforms would soon make decentralized gaming and finance user friendly and effective. I haven't hold the BNB on binance but I have deposited some coins to buy cartesi when it gets listed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
April 24, 2020, 10:49:36 AM
Bounty Hunters is very happy because Cartesi got in to Binance launchpad and also get listed. And the price i think now is really good. i wish cartesi will success
Now cartesi still not successful? They are already listed at Binance and the price has increased by 5 times compared to IEO price, and you are still not satisfied with it? Why do you wish it to succeed when in fact this project was very successful

Success is not only measured by the immediate current price, yes we can agree that cartesi has increase in price from ieo but this is still at the beginning of listing, the most important is for the project to develop into product that can be useful to users, and to be able to maintain a healthy price long term,
Now I see the price of Harmony ONE at 32 sat and I wonder if the project can be regarded as successful,
Success is being able to maintain price long term and develop alongside the price.
Activity: 474
Merit: 111
April 24, 2020, 10:47:12 AM
I find myself extremely sorry for missing such a good project for the bounty campaign. At that time, I was busy with my main job so I did not spend much time to run bounty campaigns on this bitcointalk forum. Congratulations to the other bounty hunters that made this bounty project. I hope the IQ.cash project that I am doing a signature campaign will be as successful as this project.
Activity: 531
Merit: 100
April 24, 2020, 10:39:01 AM
Bounty Hunters is very happy because Cartesi got in to Binance launchpad and also get listed. And the price i think now is really good. i wish cartesi will success
Now cartesi still not successful? They are already listed at Binance and the price has increased by 5 times compared to IEO price, and you are still not satisfied with it? Why do you wish it to succeed when in fact this project was very successful
Activity: 384
Merit: 1
>•❤️•<
April 24, 2020, 10:36:02 AM
Activity: 443
Merit: 2
Theagriverse.io
April 24, 2020, 08:02:56 AM
Developers should open their eye to see, Cartesi made the right choice by going binance for IEO, I'm glad they listened to warnings about crappy exchanges, the success of an IEO is exchange

Not all projects will be able to list on Binance. They can still make their choices from the likes of Kucoin, Gate.io, Bittrex and perhaps other reputable exchanges. Cartesi team went in the direction of Binance, because of their project worth it.
Binance CZ I believe accepted them single-handedly, after accessing their project and perhaps Binance was the one that went after Cartesi, wj=ho knows.
Cartesi is just an exceptional project, that has an enticing and enjoyable project for its lovers. More investors will definitely still come after Cartesi to invest in it.
Yes, there is a lot that we don't see or know. Binance will not accept an IEP for just any project. They have their conditions to be met and also, CZ can on his own approach prospective project for an ieo on his exchange.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
April 24, 2020, 07:07:51 AM
Developers should open their eye to see, Cartesi made the right choice by going binance for IEO, I'm glad they listened to warnings about crappy exchanges, the success of an IEO is exchange

Not all projects will be able to list on Binance. They can still make their choices from the likes of Kucoin, Gate.io, Bittrex and perhaps other reputable exchanges. Cartesi team went in the direction of Binance, because of their project worth it.
Binance CZ I believe accepted them single-handedly, after accessing their project and perhaps Binance was the one that went after Cartesi, wj=ho knows.
Cartesi is just an exceptional project, that has an enticing and enjoyable project for its lovers. More investors will definitely still come after Cartesi to invest in it.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
April 24, 2020, 06:50:37 AM
I'd better not speculate just on the price but hoping they'll deliver developments and price increase will follow through time. Since the bounties hasn't been distributed fully I think we will expect price dip more when it comes, that's somehow the culture.

i do not expect the price will go up any time soon, look at the fact, with this price, and total number of coins, since there is no number on current circulation, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cartesi/, this project is on 50 million USD, do you think that there is a justification for that value?

edit: took down some wrong numbers
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
April 24, 2020, 06:37:21 AM
I'd better not speculate just on the price but hoping they'll deliver developments and price increase will follow through time. Since the bounties hasn't been distributed fully I think we will expect price dip more when it comes, that's somehow the culture.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
April 24, 2020, 06:30:45 AM
Expect the price hit up a little more compare to last few weeks projections and expect the price to dump down once the bounty rewards gets distributed and hunters wanted their money the soonest. But overall i can see the project will hit its success as they were successfully went through all the pressure in the first phase of their projects.
Activity: 137
Merit: 25
April 24, 2020, 06:13:54 AM
Cartesi has been on the discussion of listing in binance and now, it is a done deal.

You can check here below
https://www.binance.com/ru/tradeng/CTSI_BTC

As about the distribution of all its bounties and quiz, the team has promised to distribute as scheduled on the thread. You can also check link below.

The team https://medium.com/cartesi/cartesi-will-be-listed-on-binance-april-23-2020-at-2-00am-utc-a150bec40e0e

Therefore, what is the expectation of price of cartesi in few weeks to come and beyond.

What does listing in binance mean for hunters too ?

Those who participated in cartesi bounty is really² lucky, sad i'm not joined in this bounty now the price is very good, Congrats for cartesi team and bounty hunters  Grin
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
April 24, 2020, 06:07:05 AM
Just heard about this when creepts game competition and never joined on their camps but does they distribute their bounty payments already? If that's the case expect for a dump since for sure the hunters will dump what they got from the camp and this is bad for investor who thinks to enter the scene.

Maybe will check later on for possible good phase to enter  Grin

They havent distributed bounty rewards yet. They will distribute 1/3 in 30 days after sales start, next 1/3 in 60 days after sales start and last part in 90 days. Even though bounty hunter hold very small amount of tokens (as I remember bounty campaign budget was $15k in tokens aka 0.1% of total supply), as usually, when the price drops, hunters will be the one to blame.
Maybe they just want to control everything, as based on experienced bounty hunters are the first one to dump once the token got listed so it's a good way at least for me that the project is not giving in just one drop otherwise it will be a messed.

And when the price drops, all they are going to blame are the bounty hunters. So for bounty hunters, you really have to follow their threads to be able to find out when they are going to officially distribute your tokens.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 24, 2020, 05:59:59 AM
Just heard about this when creepts game competition and never joined on their camps but does they distribute their bounty payments already? If that's the case expect for a dump since for sure the hunters will dump what they got from the camp and this is bad for investor who thinks to enter the scene.
They havent distributed bounty rewards yet. They will distribute 1/3 in 30 days after sales start, next 1/3 in 60 days after sales start and last part in 90 days. Even though bounty hunter hold very small amount of tokens (as I remember bounty campaign budget was $15k in tokens aka 0.1% of total supply), as usually, when the price drops, hunters will be the one to blame.
we hope they will distribute anything eventually.
I've seen so many coin and tokens with bright future and great plans, but they've gone into the void
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
April 24, 2020, 05:39:15 AM
Cartesi has been on the discussion of listing in binance and now, it is a done deal.

You can check here below
https://www.binance.com/ru/tradeng/CTSI_BTC

As about the distribution of all its bounties and quiz, the team has promised to distribute as scheduled on the thread. You can also check link below.

The team https://medium.com/cartesi/cartesi-will-be-listed-on-binance-april-23-2020-at-2-00am-utc-a150bec40e0e

Therefore, what is the expectation of price of cartesi in few weeks to come and beyond.

What does listing in binance mean for hunters too ?

As usual pump and dump. The price was above +200% , and now price is down. This is one thing with Binance IEOs. Nothing special about them.

I don't know why you feel that way, but to me it is a very special feeling.

Binance assures that if you participate in their ieo, you are giving more than 5 opportunities to cash out or take your profits.

Except kucoin and okex who tries, none has had binance 100% profit record, as an investor that's what you will like.

People can call it selfish, but as long as you get your profits, its all fair i believe
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
April 24, 2020, 05:30:20 AM

Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
April 24, 2020, 05:26:03 AM
This is the big project listed at Binance, so I think it won't be like other projects. Price will definitely be held high and will not go down as low as you think

Take a look on the graph today https://www.binance.com/en/trade/CTSI_BTC. Almost minus 100 satoshi after the night. 5.7 cents at the moment. Seems traders cant hold the price. And the price droppers aka bounty hunters havent even started selling their tokens. By the time they will start to do that (23.05), the price will be back to where all started.

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
April 24, 2020, 05:15:11 AM
This is the big project listed at Binance, so I think it won't be like other projects. Price will definitely be held high and will not go down as low as you think

Take a look on the graph today https://www.binance.com/en/trade/CTSI_BTC. Almost minus 100 satoshi after the night. 5.7 cents at the moment. Seems traders cant hold the price. And the price droppers aka bounty hunters havent even started selling their tokens. By the time they will start to do that (23.05), the price will be back to where all started.
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
April 24, 2020, 04:43:05 AM
thats good because the coin have been planned to get listed on binance and then its succesfully listed on there  .

many coins have been also planned to get listed on binance but majority of them have failed  and usually ended up listed on crappy exchange  . listing on binance means alot to hunters because in thier minds the coin can pump but this was true   . many coins have been succesful after being listed on binance    compare to the coins thaat have been listed on unpopular exchanges
Not just in their minds, the coin is at 6x already, that's a big success if you ask me, since IEO is the only way to raise fund today top exchanges are the answers to IEO success, if every new projects can understand this it will be better
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
April 24, 2020, 04:15:02 AM
thats good because the coin have been planned to get listed on binance and then its succesfully listed on there  .

many coins have been also planned to get listed on binance but majority of them have failed  and usually ended up listed on crappy exchange  . listing on binance means alot to hunters because in thier minds the coin can pump but this was true   . many coins have been succesful after being listed on binance    compare to the coins thaat have been listed on unpopular exchanges
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
April 24, 2020, 03:57:49 AM
So far, the price of cartesi is very good and I hope the price will only increase, because the technologies and capabilities of this project are very interesting and should constantly interest new investors and, most importantly, the marketing of the company should work on an ongoing basis.
Pages:
Jump to: