Pages:
Author

Topic: [CASASCIUS] 0.5 BTC coins: BTC 0.89 (incl. shipping, capsule, proof-of-age) - page 9. (Read 17401 times)

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
I may have missed it.. but how do I get that tif-image of yours to verify the coins existance?

We sent you a link to it (if you ordered) in the email with subject: "coin packaged".
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
I may have missed it.. but how do I get that tif-image of yours to verify the coins existance?
donator
I've just checked some tracking numbers and am happy to note that the 2 US customers who ordered on June 3rd have received their coins on June 10th and 11th.

Happy about pretty fast shipping (7, 8 days is quite good to overseas).
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Received my coin today, thanks!  Smiley
donator
Thanks to everyone for the nice words and using the trust feature on our profiles.

We've just sent out todays shipments.
Activity: 112
Merit: 22
I confirm I have received the package today, very fast shipment and all as described. Payment was made 3.5 days ago, shipped within EU.

Good seller, will use again!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Still wild and free
Too bad you didn't take my bet offer Wink.

Ahaha  Cheesy I'm happy I didn't take the offer!
Placed an order, can't wait to get it.  Smiley

just looked at the page linked in your sig. Nice work. What's "bitcoin discourse"?

Thank you.  Smiley Bitcoin Discourse was a forum somebody created, however, I think he shut it down due to lack of traffic.

Which reminds me I need to update that page with some of my new work later.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Die Münze ist heute angekommen, riesen dankeschön an molecular und jalaman!

English: I received my coin today, everything went great, i will certainly do business again with these guys  Smiley
das freut uns sehr !!!
Activity: 39
Die Münze ist heute angekommen, riesen dankeschön an molecular und jalaman!

English: I received my coin today, everything went great, i will certainly do business again with these guys  Smiley
Got the coin I ordered last week. I've checked it, everything is ok. Thanks a lot for the trade!  Smiley

thank you!!!  Smiley
donator
Got the coin I ordered last week. I've checked it, everything is ok. Thanks a lot for the trade!  Smiley

wow, that was pretty quick (3 days from payment to international delivery), thanks for letting us know.

Too bad you didn't take my bet offer Wink.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
I also would like to see 1btc coins, would buy few...
Indeed. 0.5 BTC is an odd number Tongue

I really like your certificate! Yes, we could do it ourselves, but it's just a really nice extra service.

Willing to pay 1.49 BTC for this service for a 1 BTC coin.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Still wild and free
Got the coin I ordered last week. I've checked it, everything is ok. Thanks a lot for the trade!  Smiley
donator

just looked at the page linked in your sig. Nice work. What's "bitcoin discourse"?
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
I also would like to see 1btc coins, would buy few...
und is auch schon unterwegs  Wink
Activity: 59
Pages:
Jump to: