Pages:
Author

Topic: casascius 2013 brass 0.5 and 1.0 individuals and sealed rolls - page 2. (Read 30247 times)

Activity: 679
Merit: 526
I wouldn't trust the grade because it depends on when it was graded.   My point was that camolist got some sweet rolls and handled them professionally.  If I could buy off these same rolls, I would have no reservations because I have seen the product.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

The way that the secondary casascious market has been over the past 18 months, this is not as great of a deal as it used to be anyway.

I question this based on my experience with camos fresh off the roll coins.  The brass I got from him was the best casascius brass I have seen.  No scratches at all and perfect holos.

Should mention I bought them when the bitcoin price was much lower and I still would buy at 1.3 or .8 for same quality today.  I'm a wage slave so I measure everything in fiat. Sad
I am not saying that the coins that he is selling are not very nice in many ways, I am just saying that premiums for cas coins have fallen enough to buy a decently graded similar coin for not much more then his asking price. Or you could roll the dice and buy from another seller (probably for a cheaper price) and get a nice grade, especially with how ANACS has been grading recently.

@ owlcatz  - that is a very nice coin Smiley

Thanks and for the record, I fully agree with hellot on that, as I guess I think like them. Cheers. Camolist coins are definitely some of the finest graded coins, wish I had bought many more now, as it was very cheap in fiat at the time. Grin
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

The way that the secondary casascious market has been over the past 18 months, this is not as great of a deal as it used to be anyway.

I question this based on my experience with camos fresh off the roll coins.  The brass I got from him was the best casascius brass I have seen.  No scratches at all and perfect holos.

Should mention I bought them when the bitcoin price was much lower and I still would buy at 1.3 or .8 for same quality today.  I'm a wage slave so I measure everything in fiat. Sad
I am not saying that the coins that he is selling are not very nice in many ways, I am just saying that premiums for cas coins have fallen enough to buy a decently graded similar coin for not much more then his asking price. Or you could roll the dice and buy from another seller (probably for a cheaper price) and get a nice grade, especially with how ANACS has been grading recently.

@ owlcatz  - that is a very nice coin Smiley
legendary
Very cool!(for brass)  When did you have it graded?

about a year ago I think but I have since sold it .... Should have held it TBH! Amazing coin - come back camolist!!??? Tongue
Very cool!(for brass)  When did you have it graded?
legendary

Should mention I bought them when the bitcoin price was much lower and I still would buy at 1.3 or .8 for same quality today.  I'm a wage slave so I measure everything in fiat. Sad

MS69 on a 0.5 brass from him here. So yeah, you are correct!  Cool

Pics or it didn't happen. Tongue
legendary

Should mention I bought them when the bitcoin price was much lower and I still would buy at 1.3 or .8 for same quality today.  I'm a wage slave so I measure everything in fiat. Sad

MS69 on a 0.5 brass from him here. So yeah, you are correct!  Cool

Activity: 55
camolist... is this still valid? Can you lock it if not? Thanks and happy holidays, miss you! Cheesy
The last time he posted in this thread was 15 months ago, the last time he posted at all was 7 months ago, and the last time he logged in was one month ago.

I will let you do the math!

legendary
camolist... is this still valid? Can you lock it if not? Thanks and happy holidays, miss you! Cheesy
Any still for sale?
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
PM sent for 1BTC coin Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
updated first post to remove 5 sold coins from the images

also responded to a bunch of messages
Activity: 1
PM sent for 1 1.0 BTC coin.  Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2459
Merit: 1057
Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!
pm sent for buying 1 BTC coin:)
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
pm sent for buying 10 of the 1 BTC coins  Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Hey Camolist, two questions:

1) Do you have a preferred escrow provider?

2) You're selling these at your cost?

Thanks.

PsychoticBoy has done most of my escrow sales. Tomatocage is another

i'm open to others as long as they are well trusted

not sure what you mean by my cost? i bought these from casascius before he quit selling them. surely i make a little bit off of them  Cool

edit: first post is up to date. 36 loose 1s and 21 loose 0.5s remain along with sealed rolls of 50
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
Hey Camolist, two questions:

1) Do you have a preferred escrow provider?

2) You're selling these at your cost?

Thanks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I'm looking to buy a few 1 BTCs, PM sent. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: