Pages:
Author

Topic: Cash Back some BTC - page 2. (Read 369 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
February 18, 2020, 10:23:43 AM
Ehh, decent services for earning some extra sats, but I'd guess that these services are a nightmare in terms of privacy. They're businesses and they'd need to earn money one way or another, and I'm betting that it's through gathering of data.
Definitely they are farming information for sale on you later on, this shit is rampant currently and only getting worse unfortunately.

That's because we, the people love to save on and we don't think much about privacy when it comes to fiat but hey, you get freaked down all over once you have that BTC on your address and voila, this gives info to the advertisers that you are now a proud owner of some Satoshis (a smallest unit of BTC). However, I saw Amazon.com in the first image and I'd like to say that Amazon gift cards allow you to add money and pay for almost all types of services these apps are making available to you, so why not do a flip of the services and instead trying to catch on some Satoshis via these sites and break our privacy, just visit Localbitcoins or paxful, buy some BTC with your fiat and then let others buy your BTC against Amazon gift card for around 40-50% higher payments per BTC? I'm sure there are dealers who do like that and save a lot of bucks while paying for their bills (and maybe their neighbor's too) Wink I know I didn't talk any shit about cashbacks here but this 40-50% discounted purchase of AGC without having to reveal your identity is much better than going for some Satoshis while giving all your data on these websites. I know that purchasing BTC on exchanges also need kyc to be done but that's the minimum kyc they ask for, while on the other side the exchange won't know where did you use that gift card, so you are safe on one side at least.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
February 18, 2020, 10:21:47 AM
Ehh, decent services for earning some extra sats, but I'd guess that these services are a nightmare in terms of privacy. They're businesses and they'd need to earn money one way or another, and I'm betting that it's through gathering of data.

Worse still, they seem to encourage criminal activity.  Got some stolen payment details?  Make some fraudulent payments through the cashback service and get even more bang for your stolen buck.  Have to deal with that crap on a weekly basis at work. 
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
February 18, 2020, 08:44:54 AM
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
February 18, 2020, 06:51:22 AM
Today I wanted to share with you some services that you can cash back some BTC if you buy using their site in some online stores. unfortunately, they are only available in the United States. You can cashback up to 5%-25% depends on what kind of product are you buying. To get to the page of each site, just click which image you want to go to.

1. foldapp

Shop with your credit card or digital wallet at retailers in-store or online. Earn up to 20% cashback in bitcoin on every purchase instantly. Spend your bitcoin rewards, save them for later or withdraw them to your personal wallet!

2. lolli

Install the Lolli extension on your favorite browser, Shop the web. You'll get notified when you're on one of their partner stores, Earn bitcoin when you checkout using Lolli.

3. Pei

Link your card. Spend as you would at favorite spots. Receive automatic cashback in Bitcoin or cash.

Note: I'm not a representative of these services and my only purpose here is to help you when you need such services. you can put some feedback here to help our fellow members. I still cannot say if they really work because I'm not a US citizen.

Souces:
https://foldapp.com/
https://www.lolli.com/
https://getpei.com/
Pages:
Jump to: