Pages:
Author

Topic: Cash Poker Pro ICO- decentralized poker room - page 14. (Read 33684 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 501
can you please explain how the whatsapp/telegram poker rooms would work like? text-based poker? you join a chat room and it's like joining a table?
Activity: 445
Merit: 103
What's mean special rake?
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
Also you can buy/make YOUR own poker table in the poker room.Invite friends from Facebook, Telegram, Whatsapp and else. You will have special rake terms for your table.
Tokens CASH are investing instrument and also gaming currency, 50% from all profit in the poker room will get token owners!
Dividends will have all token owners once per month.All poker room profit you can see (with blockchain technology).
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
As I understand they want to integrate a poker room to the messengers, it's good idea!
Activity: 445
Merit: 103
Oh, I'm intresting in your poker room if it's like PokerStars!
Activity: 490
Merit: 135
Hire us on telegram => @TacticBtc
Looks nice! Good luck with your project!
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
FinTech solutions developer
CashPokerPro team is happy to announce our new partner in Kazakhstan - FinBet.kz. Its a leading betting company of south Kazakhstan. We expect to open a 5 CashPokerPro table new off-line poker room together at Almaty city, Kazakhstan on September 2017.  We will keep you informed of the opening date!
We add Chinese language to our web cashpokerpro.io
We launched video promotion for our project.
About pre ICO Cash Poker Pro on English
About pre ICO Cash Poker Pro on Russian
All poker players should invest Cheesy

Yes, u are right. Tokens CASH in during presale will cost 20 times cheaper than after the ICO!
Activity: 406
All poker players should invest Cheesy
Gambling sites are always successful when making ico sales, including there edg, idice and so on, hopefully your project succeeded in accordance with the target that has been determined
Thank you. You are right.

I'm a poker player for about 8 years and I am interested in your project. (y)

We are glad to hear. U can subscribe to news on Cash Poker Pro
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

I'm a poker player for about 8 years and I am interested in your project. (y)
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Gambling sites are always successful when making ico sales, including there edg, idice and so on, hopefully your project succeeded in accordance with the target that has been determined
Hello everybody!
We are thing of upgrading our current jackpot system for poker tables and and online poker. Current CashPokerPro jackpots are given to the players how achieved to collect and win with the maximum poker combination within a set period of time.
Now we are thinking of making a jackpot calculator, so any type of jackpot could be assigned. We believe it should be a jackpot platform that will take into account all aspects of poker. Thus we are gathering information about existing types of poker jackpots. Next step would be analysis and programming.
If you have any fresh and interesting ideas or samples please share them with us! Together we can make poker much more fun and fascinating!
About ICO Cash Poker Pro in youtube on Russian language:
Hello everybody!
We are thing of upgrading our current jackpot system for poker tables and and online poker. Current CashPokerPro jackpots are given to the players how achieved to collect and win with the maximum poker combination within a set period of time.
Now we are thinking of making a jackpot calculator, so any type of jackpot could be assigned. We believe it should be a jackpot platform that will take into account all aspects of poker. Thus we are gathering information about existing types of poker jackpots. Next step would be analysis and programming.
If you have any fresh and interesting ideas or samples please share them with us! Together we can make poker much more fun and fascinating!
You can find our smart contracts on GitHub
We released tokens CASH . Now you can find them on add: 0xA8F93FAee440644F89059a2c88bdC9BF3Be5e2ea
Pages:
Jump to: