Pages:
Author

Topic: Cashandme Challenge to make 1btc from 0.002 btc ---Failed-- - page 3. (Read 1083 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Good luck with this and hopefully you can build it up to your goal. I also try and find sports games where I can get around $1.80+ and last week I hit a nice one on the NFL with $2.70 odds but they are hard to win but I was confident that the team would win. Sometimes you can find odds like this so again I wish you the best of luck.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Good luck to your challenge but with odds 1.9-2.5 no one here has achieved 10 wins in a row and I think this is going to be quite difficult but anyway I am following this thread. I like this kind of challenges but trust me I have no guts to go all in after I have won 8-9 bets in a row with the odds you are trying. Good luck again.

yea i know its hard but i will try to do the best i can in this 10 attempts i have.
i also feel if we get close we might skip but i will do as what the rules i have made.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Good luck to your challenge but with odds 1.9-2.5 no one here has achieved 10 wins in a row and I think this is going to be quite difficult but anyway I am following this thread. I like this kind of challenges but trust me I have no guts to go all in after I have won 8-9 bets in a row with the odds you are trying. Good luck again.
Kind of a little too optimistic, but good luck. If you are able to get any of those betting streaks to more than 5, i might just fund your betting pool.

Hey ajax bro thanks for wishing me good luck.
I will try the best i can. Only want to focus on keeping Patience

I wish you good luck my friend, I hope you will be successful in achieving this goal
I like basketball, and I think your first bet slip is looking great. I will follow you, I will bet on same games with 5 mBTC. Good luck too us both.

Cool bro bet as you like and only that much you can afford to lose.
I will stick with the rules.!
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I wish you good luck my friend, I hope you will be successful in achieving this goal
I like basketball, and I think your first bet slip is looking great. I will follow you, I will bet on same games with 5 mBTC. Good luck too us both.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Kind of a little too optimistic, but good luck. If you are able to get any of those betting streaks to more than 5, i might just fund your betting pool.
Challenge Failed
Hey friends,
I have been speculating sports game from past few months and have been exploring this forum as a ghost/guest but now want to come and acquire the center stage.
So my challenge is to make 1000 mbtc from 2 mbtc.
Rules:
1- I will start with 20mbtc i.e I will be having 10 chances of placing 2mbtc bet.
2- Odds will be around 1.9-2.5
3- after every win i will go all in i.e including the amount betted and won.
4- will be taking 9 straight wins in a row with odds of 1.9-2.5.

Process: bet 2mbtc win 4mbtc , bet 4mbtc win 8mbtc ...... bet 512mbtc and win 1024mbtc mission complete.

#1 1st TRY! : Ended up with a loss we have 9 attempts left

@1st bet:

-------
Details:
--------
To risk: 2mbtc @ odds 2.0
To win: 4mbtc

It's a parlay
Details:
Basketball: Croatia: A1 League
Cedevita Zagreb vs KK ZadarPoints Spreads : Cedevita Zagreb -8.5 @ 1.44

Basketball: International: Euroleague
Real Madrid vs Brose BambergPoints Spreads : Real Madrid -4.5 @ 1.39.
Pages:
Jump to: