Pages:
Author

Topic: CashBackPro - Global Application in E-commerce - page 4. (Read 905 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 335
I'm suffering from the lack of information in this thread. No team, no website, no whitepaper, no roadmap, no links at all.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
What benefits do I get from this system? Please give me your answer soon. Thanks Bro
Activity: 99
In the context of consumers losing interest in shopping at traditional stores, the e-commerce market is taking the opportunity to enter a time of strong growth. And perhaps Earn points is a method of customer care that businesses, shops, ... apply to their members when buying goods
Activity: 92
CashBackPro introduction

This is the smart shopper point earning program based on technology platform 4.0 and Blockchain technology application , and applied on e-commerce platform to bring convenience to users. It is for both buyers and sellers. The sellers can easily search and deploy sales programs to the consumer community. And the consumers can easily select suitable products and receive points to be able to redeem rewards or the corresponding amount of money.

A Cryptocurrency of the CashBackPro project - CBP

CBP is a Cryptocurrency of the CashBackPro project. This is a global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. This is a market-based ecosystem where buyers and sellers meet to make transactions related to financial, service or product.

CBP is a smart contract built on the ERC20 technology platform of Ethereum. ERC-20 is a technical standard used for smart contracts on the Ethereum Blockchain

Development roadmap

+ Stage 1: Solution and technology research
+ Stage 2: System building
+ Stage 3: Community building
+ Stage 4: Point-based online shopping platform implementation
+ Stage 5: Network expansion

Programs in the CashBackPro project

+ X10 investment program
+ Affiliate marketing program
+ VIP membership program

If you have any questions or if you want to know more detail about CashBackPro project, please contact us by replying to post in this forum. Or you can go to website: https://cashbackpro.net/ for more information.

Thank you so much!

Pages:
Jump to: