Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 140. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Casper API uses a blockchain solution instead of just binding it to a single chain. It provides Dapps with a more secured and decentralized data storage facility together with Software Development Kit (SDK). Allowing any apps to integrate with their platform. I hope they launch their beta test very soon,
To experience this wonderful project.

Tnx! The release of the beta version is scheduled for February 2019
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Hey, I'm Musli from ICO Champs
We've taken a look at your ICO and find it appealing enough to be included in our ICO List. You'll get listed completely for free, all you have to give are a couple minutes of your time :-)
Please fill out this form if you want to get listed, thanks.

Your site looks good especially Scam ICO button. It would be nice if Casper will register on the site. You can make the place where everyone can choose what project will be more interested to him.
Activity: 308
Casper API uses a blockchain solution instead of just binding it to a single chain. It provides Dapps with a more secured and decentralized data storage facility together with Software Development Kit (SDK). Allowing any apps to integrate with their platform. I hope they launch their beta test very soon,
To experience this wonderful project.
Activity: 308
On Dangers of Centralized Data Storage – Again

The European financial world is in tremors again. The leading Canadian Banks such as Bank of Montreal (BMO) and Simplii Financial – a subsidiarty of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) were cyber-attacked.

Intruders have gained access to personal data of the clients and are now holding it ransom for $1 million in cryptocurrency from each bank. The leaks contain information on more than 50,000 BMO clients and about 40,000 Simplii clients.

Hackers have already confirmed their intentions by releasing unencrypted names, social security numbers and answers to security questions of some clients. They have also told the world how they managed to hack into the system.

The banks administration is not in a rush to comply with the demands: “We stick by the principle of not paying ransom to criminals. We strive to protect our clients and help them”, said BMO representative Paul Gammal. However, CIBC vowed to return 100% of money to all Simplii clients if they happen to be affected by the consequences of private information leaks.

The situation where personal data of clients becomes available to a third party is not rare. This is why Casper API team continues developing the platform that allows to store data securely while keeping transactions transparent. Casper API uses smart contracts that make the interactions between clients and providers easier; P2P architecture to increase network reliability; zk-SNARK cryptography to allow confidentiality in dealing with data. We also provide SDK that allows to integrate any apps with our platform in a quick and convenient fashion.

Casper API also offers reserve data storage for additional reliability and safety. One more copy (of all files) is sent for storage to partner data centers and other large providers.

Centralized data storage will never be reliable since the data is kept in one place (company) and can be breached, as we have seen it happen time and time again.

http://casperproject.io

This is why Casper API was created in the first place.
To prevent this crimes commited by hackers.
Because this project has a decentralized system and your files are more secured and safe. Casper API also developed a system where your files are copied to avoid loss and transactions are monitored thanks to the help of smart contract and the level of confidentiality it will provide because of zk-snark encryption. People deserve this kind of service. Building trust and providing safety of important files.
Activity: 350
May the power be with you!
Beacuase of the member of the team their build this project of casper API i already saw the success of this project in the near future keep it up
yes the team is growing stronger. all of the member have a big experience in this kin of field no wonder that everyone will give a success work for caspe API.
it will surely grow as we know that this kind of project is needed by the user and it also ensures that the data is safe in Casper API. I can't wait to test the beta version if they release it.
now you can already try MVP of project or become a provider of casperAPI and get 250 tokens per week for each you node Cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Another new member of the team,  Mr. CU YUANZHANG. He is a Cu Founder of WG20 Blockchain Community,Founder of Community Capital (CDC), Co-founder of Smile Asset Group.  His previous positions in Shanghai Media Group, CCTV, Focus Media, multibillion-dollar industry fund. Angel Investor. He is now a new advisor for this project. Hope Mr. Cu could raise more investors for this project and give some tips to make this project successful.
Wow! That's really a good news another amazing person has been added to Casper Team and take it now note he was a really a professional if you really look in the back of Mr. CU. I am so happy because right now I really picture the success of Casper API in the near future. More good news to come Casper Team. Goodluck
This is really a good update from the team because there are lots of additional professionals who believe in the project and willing to support it. This is just a proof that Casper API is really have a potential to grow.

That's right, casper api always in updates, from the social media such as twitter, telegram and more, where most of the investors I think got

attracted because of it. And most importantly their team was very great also to give services to the fullest. That's why their community

encountered good satisfaction.

good thing that they use social media for exposing the project. it will make big advantage for Casper API not only to investor also for the user who would like to keep their data safe.
Beacuase of the member of the team their build this project of casper API i already saw the success of this project in the near future keep it up
yes the team is growing stronger. all of the member have a big experience in this kin of field no wonder that everyone will give a success work for caspe API.
it will surely grow as we know that this kind of project is needed by the user and it also ensures that the data is safe in Casper API. I can't wait to test the beta version if they release it.
Activity: 210
The very interesting project, read your Medium.
Wish you been a success!

goodluck you know you want to know you just know here forum many people say you well here. Also, take note of all kindness and kindness in the way of others and so goodluck you to enjoy
This is a unique project I mean i haven't seen any project that is offering the same services as CASPER did. This will really give convenient in terms of storing data such as images, video, audio and many more.

Yes it is. We want, that any data were reliably protected.
Thank you for your opinion!

yes I noticed this project we have different. there's a lot to do but it's the easiest and best thing to do because it's great for a person who helps everyone as well as social media like facebook telegram twitter all your questions. they notice they do not neglect you
Many thanks to all
Activity: 210

hello to all members
I was just before, but I had a long time to hear that a good project was well organized. all the bounty like this team work well. thank you to all goodluck and enjoy Smiley happy project
good project where more projects are being rolled out and more in the forum. hopefully more stable to the team casper.
the beauty of it here helps each other.
proper operation
goodluck to everyone enjoy
Really love how transparent this project is. I'll definitely have my eyes on this! In the meantime I'll learn more about the project, I don't really understand how it works yet lol.
much better if you review this project and read more updates and telegram and website. You will see how beatifull this project, how to work it and what platform they have.
Yes thats right this project of casper API is doing the best for this project like having a great team because of the experience of their advisor this project will surely will be successful
as cheap prices that anyone can afford and and more important the team are working for high security that's anyone are asking if casper API are safety for there important files. for me there platform are very awesome.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Decentralized bases are gradually becoming part of everyday life

For example, in India, the police of Andhra Pradesh has ordered the owners of the hotels to install the blockchain as a system of registration of visitors. The ecosystem, developed by the local Zebi team, is designed to collect and store hotel customer data. In the future, this experience will be disseminated throughout the country.

For reference. In 2017 India met 10 million tourists (hotel guests), and if to add at least 1% of the resident population (1 339 180 127) then for such quantity of data you will need a very large data warehouse. It is unknown how Indian developers solve the problem, but for the creators of Casper API, this is a visible confirmation of their forecasts — the information that people operate every year is constantly growing.

Casper API-is the first decentralized data storage, which is already under development, aroused the interest of participants in the market of information storage. Blockchain technologies used in the development of the ecosystem guarantee its participants confidentiality of information, loyal tariffs and constant access to information 24/7.

Decentralized system, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are the future of this world and Casper API is one of it. Decentralized cloud storage of Casper API is of the amazing project I've seen so far this year and for sure this project will be huge in the near future once already completed.

Many people now are looking forward for the success of this project. Casper API will be one of the great project that is made for all of us. It will give a big impact to the world in their idea of data storage system. It is really a wonderful and usable project.

So it means in coming years many large companies and small-scale industries will start using the Blockchain technology in order to keep track of their data in the blockchain. See how beautiful the blockchain is working to all sorts of business for storing the data.

yes if you study there really is the trend of the whole world when it comes to the day. so good CASPER, hopefully just after icon of peace. We still have more support to give them.
This project is strong, I think don't need to worry. Casper API is in demand or we can say online data storage is in demand but Casper API got it all qualities that user is searching for.

Very strong indeed! CASPER API Team really is a great team who have created this one of a kind system about online data storage which gives us file safety guarantee of 99.99999%. It is believed to be no single point of failure. That's really a WOW!
this will come a lifetime data storage for whole business and people for everyday life have a big potential helpful for planning at securing important files data everything this project is one of kind keep it up.
Yes it very usefull to everyone a project of casper API everybody will surely need this kind of data storage and fit to use for everyone in your office, school, or personal use
Not only that this kind of data storage are really gonna be more useful especially in government in different countries. I am sure that corruption in government from different countries are gonna be stopped because of Casper API technology. I hope there are people will pursue to offer this kind of technology to them.
Activity: 236
Really love how transparent this project is. I'll definitely have my eyes on this! In the meantime I'll learn more about the project, I don't really understand how it works yet lol.
much better if you review this project and read more updates and telegram and website. You will see how beatifull this project, how to work it and what platform they have.
Yes thats right this project of casper API is doing the best for this project like having a great team because of the experience of their advisor this project will surely will be successful
Activity: 392
Merit: 10

The European financial world is in tremors again. The leading Canadian Banks such as Bank of Montreal (BMO) and Simplii Financial – a subsidiarty of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) were cyber-attacked.

Intruders have gained access to personal data of the clients and are now holding it ransom for $1 million in cryptocurrency from each bank. The leaks contain information on more than 50,000 BMO clients and about 40,000 Simplii clients.

Hackers have already confirmed their intentions by releasing unencrypted names, social security numbers and answers to security questions of some clients. They have also told the world how they managed to hack into the system.

The banks administration is not in a rush to comply with the demands: “We stick by the principle of not paying ransom to criminals. We strive to protect our clients and help them”, said BMO representative Paul Gammal. However, CIBC vowed to return 100% of money to all Simplii clients if they happen to be affected by the consequences of private information leaks.

The situation where personal data of clients becomes available to a third party is not rare. This is why Casper API team continues developing the platform that allows to store data securely while keeping transactions transparent. Casper API uses smart contracts that make the interactions between clients and providers easier; P2P architecture to increase network reliability; zk-SNARK cryptography to allow confidentiality in dealing with data. We also provide SDK that allows to integrate any apps with our platform in a quick and convenient fashion.

Casper API also offers reserve data storage for additional reliability and safety. One more copy (of all files) is sent for storage to partner data centers and other large providers.

Centralized data storage will never be reliable since the data is kept in one place (company) and can be breached, as we have seen it happen time and time again.

this is not good why people doing this?although they do this before mew wallet now the  financial bank Casper really needs to this kind of situation and think the team how is possible to stop this kind of crime,thank god the data is secured they to check this time to time we never know what hacker do next.
Activity: 322
casper api is one of the last projects out there who could really profit by the bear market right now.

buying cheap btc eth and investing into casper api is a bargain atm Smiley
By this time, many investors are going to invest with this kind platform that will probably a big help to all people. Casper API can be used in personal or/and business purposes.

totally. amazon and google got really big, after they start providing datacenters worldwide for companies. now think about having a decentralized datacenter network infrastructure and do the maths how big this can get in the future with casper api Smiley

Thats right,  so Casper can really make it big in the future,  with all the features and uniqueness of this project that you cant find in amazon and google. 
That is really True Casper API will make a breakthrough in the data storage system because of its amazing feature, I can assure that many people will be using this DApps at the same time it is more affordable and less expensive so the user can avail this project.
You are right with that DApps are the future and Casper API will gonna have a very big contribution on that. Those ideas of Casper API are really amazing that's the one thing why I've decided to support them and the attitude of their team which thinks first about their supporters/investors/token holders before their-selves. That's why I am really sure Casper API gonna be really huge in the near future.

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Yes this project is the most transparent and has the most evident platform. This project really contains all the ideal criteria of a great project and because of this many people now are becoming more eager to know this project and that is really a big progress of this project. I am really looking forward for its biggest success.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Jump to: