Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 232. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 17
What is the stage of project readiness? Is there a working beta version? Have any tests been conducted on the technology itself?

In June 2018, we will plan out the alpha version of Casper, in August - a beta version.
The development of the prototype Casper was carried out in January 2018
Wow this is good news! what price would it be if the token will release in the market, exciting news ahead. We have a great community and as always i'm going to follow the project all through out the way. Casper is very Innovative it's like Dapps 2.0
Merit: 1
What is the stage of project readiness? Is there a working beta version? Have any tests been conducted on the technology itself?

In June 2018, we will plan out the alpha version of Casper, in August - a beta version.
The development of the prototype Casper was carried out in January 2018
Merit: 17
Any dapp on any blockchain platform with a smart contracts can use the API of casper. Some Types of DApps have their own blockchain  like Bitcoin and Ethereum other than that maybe
Other altcoins also fall under this category as well.
Casper team develops this system of cloud storage data with higher level of confidentiality, reliability, and flexibility when it comes to    access control..  in this times of large amount of data needed for saving, Casper is what we really need. Keep it up team!

Thanks for your opinion
Does anyone here know if Casper have any competitors in the market already?

Yes,There are projects in the market which have some functions or services offered as Casper. However, Casper is not looking into its competitors but Casper is just focusing on it's own. The team as well as the supporters know that Casper is the best among it's competitors.

Yes. That's also what Casper Team says as reply to my query.. they were taking notes of competitors mistakes so they could prevent such incident in their own project.

Talking about competitors, I highly recommend is the "Gas Files".

Gas Files has set out to tackle the problems associated with digital file storage head on. Utilizing IPFS and Ethereum blockchain technology, Gas Files enables anyone around the world to store any number of files of any size without limits or security concerns.

Unfortunately Casper has own and unique platform. It may overcome the others competitors base of their services. Smiley

Thanks for sharing this, just for sake of comparison. But we know
that this project has its own unique characteristics that is uncomparable. Good team we have here!

do not you want to release the team we are hearing? can not you really have a partner?

Clarify your question.Pls
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
a couple of days ago there was a beta version of the product, see the details in the news on facebook. And everyone can become a provider of casper services
https://www.facebook.com/CasperAPI/photos/a.143828532969129.1073741829.128593811159268/155372398481409/?type=3
After I visit the link provided above, looks like not only here in bitcointalk org but also in Casper facebook team is too busy on their system/plan updates. Also, I saw there  how popular the Casper now a days. Just keep it up til we reach our individual goal in the future, for good. Best of luck folks!
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Do you know that with digital currencies always happen something curious?

For example, many people know about the Englishman named James Howells, who bought 7500 BTC almost for a penny. Later, Howells had completely forgotten about it and threw out the hard drive from the computer, where he kept a cryptocurrency... By the way, today 7500 Bitcoins is almost 75 000 000 dollars. It is known that later James was trying to find a disc thrown in the city dump, but apparently he never succeeded.

Another interesting case occurred with a journalist of the famous financial company Bloomberg - during one of his live interviews, talking about the prospects of Bitcoin, he inadvertently showed a QR-code with his private key to the crypto-wallet. The result was not long in coming – all his BTC was quickly stolen, however, according to rumors, he was given back all the cryptocurrency…

http://casperproject.io

Such a waste moves by James Howells, it's a disaster! Just one wrong decision and everything will be regret...You gonna know the importance of one thing, when its already gone. Thanks Casper team to share those kinds of stories, I don't care if that is true or not, as long as I learn about bitcoin and other scenario about crypto currency, everything is a thumps up!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
a couple of days ago there was a beta version of the product, see the details in the news on facebook. And everyone can become a provider of casper services
https://www.facebook.com/CasperAPI/photos/a.143828532969129.1073741829.128593811159268/155372398481409/?type=3
Do you know that with digital currencies always happen something curious?

For example, many people know about the Englishman named James Howells, who bought 7500 BTC almost for a penny. Later, Howells had completely forgotten about it and threw out the hard drive from the computer, where he kept a cryptocurrency... By the way, today 7500 Bitcoins is almost 75 000 000 dollars. It is known that later James was trying to find a disc thrown in the city dump, but apparently he never succeeded.

Another interesting case occurred with a journalist of the famous financial company Bloomberg - during one of his live interviews, talking about the prospects of Bitcoin, he inadvertently showed a QR-code with his private key to the crypto-wallet. The result was not long in coming – all his BTC was quickly stolen, however, according to rumors, he was given back all the cryptocurrency…

http://casperproject.io

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
We should really commend this project as the first system to offer such decentralized cloud-based data storage.
I hope many people would join to support this project..
I have a know that their competitors are the boosteriod, also a icloud data that expands their ability to be the first in the field of the icloud data system. but I do not have any news about it, and I do not see any difference between BTR in CASPER.
the difference is huge! Casper provides cloud-based solutions for storing data, while Boosteroid is a personal cloud computer
Activity: 378
I have a know that their competitors are the boosteriod, also a icloud data that expands their ability to be the first in the field of the icloud data system. but I do not have any news about it, and I do not see any difference between BTR in CASPER.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Yes,There are projects in the market which have some functions or services offered as Casper. However, Casper is not looking into its competitors but Casper is just focusing on it's own. The team as well as the supporters know that Casper is the best among it's competitors.

Yes. That's also what Casper Team says as reply to my query.. they were taking notes of competitors mistakes so they could prevent such incident in their own project.
Which is a good thing because they are preventing problems that can occur in the future while adding some innovations or some things that are not included on it's competitors.

It is more of a the team's responsibility and obligation, to secure data of its client and I think we could wholeheartedly rely to this team that they will do everything they can to improve their system.

We strive to improve our project and the system of safe storage of any data

It's good that we heard that, hopefully you will further strengthen the care of the data, and hopefully it will take you more to take care of it.
Activity: 252
Casper team develops this system of cloud storage data with higher level of confidentiality, reliability, and flexibility when it comes to    access control..  in this times of large amount of data needed for saving, Casper is what we really need. Keep it up team!
Can I use my second computer with HDD 500 gb as a Casper service provider? or I must have special equipment?

Gas Files has set out to tackle the problems associated with digital file storage head on. Utilizing IPFS and Ethereum blockchain technology, Gas Files enables anyone around the world to store any number of files of any size without limits or security concerns.

Unfortunately Casper has own and unique platform. It may overcome the others competitors base of their services. Smiley

that this project has its own unique characteristics that is uncomparable. Good team we have here!

Aside from what you have mentioned, do you still know other competitors of casper for comparison purposes?

Yes, but we do not mention in our topic other projects or companies

I fully understand. Thank you for replying though.
Actually there are a lot of competitors, some are already running and some are just new like Casper. But competitors is not that important it's about how will you going to overcome those competitors you have. And that will casper do, to prove itself that despite the fact that they're already have competitors, they will stand still by their own. 

I disagree that competitors are not an important factor. In business there is always competition and you always need to be on top, otherwise your competitor will eat you up.

Aren't there projects like Storj and Sia and then Upfiring as an Ethereum based ERC20 token, all of which can be considered competitors?

Recently, young and ambitious competitors appear who take data storage decentralization as the main principle. Projects (Filecoin, Storj, Sia etc.), which use their own solutions for data storage. Their basic problem, from our point of view, is difficulty to
implement and popularize own blockchain, or dependency on a single blockchain platform,  and desire to compete with classic giants. We do not have such problems.

Aside from what you have mentioned, do you still know other competitors of casper for comparison purposes?

Yes, but we do not mention in our topic other projects or companies

I fully understand. Thank you for replying though.
Actually there are a lot of competitors, some are already running and some are just new like Casper. But competitors is not that important it's about how will you going to overcome those competitors you have. And that will casper do, to prove itself that despite the fact that they're already have competitors, they will stand still by their own. 

I disagree that competitors are not an important factor. In business there is always competition and you always need to be on top, otherwise your competitor will eat you up.

Yes, you certainly are right
Jump to: