Pages:
Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 74. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
What is the assurance of Casper API that their system is very secure and protected? Because nowadays, even banks was entered by the hackers and bugs.
They will always make an adjustment to its DApps and will always makes Casper API more improved each passing days. And base of its platform they will really give a very high safety and security services to each and every users.
The team are doing research and study about their systems and the possible problem that they will encounter. They are making sure that the development of their system are in place and in good order so that they won't missed anything that will ruined their project.

We have a strong team that constantly works to improve the project
Thanks for ensuring us here in the forum that your team are doing all your best to have a successful ICO. It is also good that we, your supporters do not worry about the legitimacy of the project since the team are always makes an update and cascade all news and information here.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
Dear Friends!

We have finished working on connection Casper API to NEO and after internal testing we will roll it out for you to try. Providers, in their turn, will be able to store files from either Ethereum or NEO, where our MVP is currently operational.

P.S. for those who are eager to already try it out, you can get it from our github https://github.com/Casper-dev/Casper-server

Stay tuned for more!

I really love to see this project they have big announcement and alot of updates. This is really a good project along they way. NEO and Casper APi will partner as one.
By the way i follow you guys in github. You should add more developer to work on the source code.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hi Team,  Where and When can we see the progress of the pre sale?  Hopefully we can see it soon.   Thanks in advance. 
Dear Friends!

We have finished working on connection Casper API to NEO and after internal testing we will roll it out for you to try. Providers, in their turn, will be able to store files from either Ethereum or NEO, where our MVP is currently operational.

P.S. for those who are eager to already try it out, you can get it from our github https://github.com/Casper-dev/Casper-server

Stay tuned for more!

Calling the attention of all investors! Here's another amazing move from the CASPER API. This is amazing to have connected to NEO. Another storage which we can put our files. Kindly try it out using the link indicated above. Great Job CASPER TEAM!

Wow!  Another great partnership between Casper and Neo.   Will definitely try this and see how it works. 
Casper API suppliers

We often say that our project is beneficial for investors, suppliers and users. Today we would like to give you more details why Casper API providers are not only one of the most important partners but also why it is profitable for them to be part of our project.

So, let's start with the fact that a service provider uses only the equipment with which it is possible to calculate the structure of the supplier's expenses:

✔depreciation expense

✔electricity

✔the Internet channel

✔rental of premises for equipment.

Provider gives resources to the network: the amount of hard disk storage, incoming and outgoing Internet channels.
By the way, the incoming channel will not be charged, that is, the user downloading the files will not pay for it and, accordingly, the supplier will not receive a fee for it. But for what then will the supplier receive a reward?

The thing is that the user will have to pay for the storage of the file and pay for each download. In the market, the volume of data download traffic is bigger than the volume of data download traffic to the servers. Simply put, by providing free data downloads, the provider will be compensated for this by receiving data download fees.

In turn, for the client the price barrier for the use of the service will be lower and include only the cost of storage.
Any supplier can start to provide services using the capacity that he has at the moment. And also expand them in the future as they wish.

That's it! Casper API is beneficial to all parts, investors, suppliers and users.
The point is that Casper solve problem, providing solution for client, reducing price cost

Really like this , theres a lot of ways to earn when you purchase Casper tokens,  the team not only thought of providing a great service and product they also thought of ways to earn with it. Kudos.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
Casper API partners with Civic Technologies, Leading Blockchain Identity Technology Provider, to Secure and Streamline the KYC Process
https://medium.com/casperapi/casper-api-partners-with-civic-technologies-leading-blockchain-identity-technology-provider-to-9d397af5e7e1
This one is cool by having a good reputation partner. Thanks to the link above, so useful.
About Civic
Civic is a visionary blockchain identity-verification technology that allows consumers to authorize the use of their identities in real time. They are spearheading the development of an ecosystem that is designed to facilitate on-demand, secure, and low-cost access to identity-verification services via the blockchain. Civic recently introduced a Civic token that participants in the ecosystem will use to provide and receive identity-verification-related services. The company sold $33 million of its tokens during its token sale event in June 2017. For more information, visit https://www.civic.com.
It's really cool though Vinny Lingham must be glad on this thing. Casper APi is a universal solution to keep their data secure and facilitate on-demand. No wonder why our initial investment is 10,000usd this is not a cheap project. This is bigger than our expectation so better keep track on it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
I'm very glad that the development team has added the opportunity to work on the neo blockchain. I consider it very promising, plus the absence of any commissions for transactions
Activity: 184
thanks to all those incredible developments around casper api, i cant wait anymore for the public sale T_T" hurry up and give us the tokens Smiley

going to long term hodl them for at least 2 years Smiley

I am sure Casper token will give us good reward in long term. Especially with all roadmap acomplished one by one

I recently noticed this project, but the fact that I already found out about it shows that this project interested me, it is clearly a good and working team. The project itself, its idea is very promising and deserves support, and I hope that it will be successful.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
Dear Friends!

Stay tuned for more!

Calling the attention of all investors! Here's another amazing move from the CASPER API. This is amazing to have connected to NEO. Another storage which we can put our files. Kindly try it out using the link indicated above. Great Job CASPER TEAM!
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
thanks to all those incredible developments around casper api, i cant wait anymore for the public sale T_T" hurry up and give us the tokens Smiley

I am sure Casper token will give us good reward in long term. Especially with all roadmap acomplished one by one
Activity: 178
Dear Friends!

Stay tuned for more!

https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36375100_191296048222377_7064821336169775104_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=093dbf23e09597179551a71713daf74d&oe=5BEA1556

That was very good news. Casper will have more customer for file storage.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Activity: 42
How do you use the collected money? What is already implemented by your team?

We implement the project according to the road map. You can see it on the site https://casperproject.io/
Now you can test our MVP
Thanks, I'll see.
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
Experienced team and promising product. A very good project for investment.
Indeed, a project that is worth to invest with. You will never regret to invest because of their commitment with the people. They are not just a fresh ICO, they have been in the crypto world before. So talking about Sustainability, CASPER API is the best.
A good call for the community to be heard and start buying coins. But I think now many are very afraid that the whole market will continue to fall. So everyone became very careful.
Now many expect to buy tokens of promising projects after the ICO, when they will receive a listing on the exchanges. In most cases, the token price is reduced. Only very few projects can boast that their tokens go against the trend. I hope CasperAPI stays at a good price, too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Experienced team and promising product. A very good project for investment.
Indeed, a project that is worth to invest with. You will never regret to invest because of their commitment with the people. They are not just a fresh ICO, they have been in the crypto world before. So talking about Sustainability, CASPER API is the best.
A good call for the community to be heard and start buying coins. But I think now many are very afraid that the whole market will continue to fall. So everyone became very careful.
Activity: 126
Dear Friends!

Stay tuned for more!

https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36375100_191296048222377_7064821336169775104_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=093dbf23e09597179551a71713daf74d&oe=5BEA1556

wow, just wow. which blockchain is going to get supported by you next? eos maybe?

this is really a good developement and will surely get more investors Smiley

This is real wow!! This good news, I just check out now amazing. Thanks Casper for the hard work. Excellent Job team does. Keep good work going. Everyone should be ready for token sales.
Activity: 126
I'm confident that this project's transparency feature would get the attention of big data companies such as Google and Facebook. Maybe it could affect on how they do data storage in the future. Imho it's quiet possible with decentralized storage systems like casper api Smiley

Agree, Surely these huge companies will adapt and innovate their data storage when they discover CASPER. This project is already making noise for sure it will get their attention one of these days.
Yes that's really for sure because it will less cost for them and it will provide more efficient services, more faster and secured data storage that will make sure everything of their data always secured and they have nothing to worry about all the time and Casper Team is the only one who can provide that services.
That matter might make everyone hats off to them. The project's idea itself already proven its uniqueness and advancement towards others that could really convince investors to be in. Will do much approval also to clients who probably adore its purpose and innovations that the project has been provided.

Thank you for supporting our idea!

I'm very confident that it will really happen that way because they are very dedicated to their work making everything about the project real. We all just have to be very prepared as you said.  For me and ready now... I wish it can even start today.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Dear Friends!

Stay tuned for more!

wow, just wow. which blockchain is going to get supported by you next? eos maybe?

this is really a good developement and will surely get more investors Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
As i read all the comments and their white paper of Casper API, I believe that this ICO will help people in securing their files and data whether it is for personal use or even for big companies.
This ICO will help a lot of people because once Casper Team completes all of their projects especially their decentralized cloud storage which more efficient, more faster and more secured than any others existing cloud storage here in our world they will provide an amazing services to all of us and that is for sure.
Activity: 490
Dear Friends!

Stay tuned for more!

Great news!
the team almost daily makes specific things for the project.
all I recommend to study the material.
Pages:
Jump to: