Pages:
Author

Topic: Cast Your Vote for your favourite Physical Bitcoin Designs – Ends 18th November - page 9. (Read 21573 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I meant the obvious copy and pastes within 5 min of each other:

Really, this crap again? Please get off my back already. I guess people who voted didn't know they needed a special permission from you when and for who they should vote...geez...
Not people. Your friends. The same group that voted for you in the last competition, people like MICRO, Conqueror, dadaas, ChekaZ, etc.
They will vote for you even if you posted a picture of a dead cat.

After reading the thread of the previous competition, I don't understand why Coinographic still allowed you to participate in this one.
You farmed votes, you copied the design of others, you made backroom deals. Yet you pretend to be wronged like an innocent victim.

For this competition, you received 3 votes for your gold design - all from your friends.
You received 7 votes for your silver design - five from your friends, one from a brand new account which should rightfully be rejected. That leaves one vote, which might be your single legitimate vote of the competition.

Ok, here we go again. You did your homework, congrats. My friends? Nope, not really, I don't hang out with any of those people. As far as I can see, they haven't all blindly gave me their votes for gold and silver coin - they chose the ones they like. Is it so hard to believe that my designs aren't actually bad at all? I'm quite happy with them, really...especially with the silver one. Others are obviously too. But, as they say, beauty is in the eye of beholder. If other designs are so good, where are dozens of votes for them? Is the only way you can win only if you disqualify me again? And yes, I regret the fact that in last competition I was stupid enough to even consider that deal which elianite had offered. I paid my (huge) price for that. And why am I allowed to participate again? Maybe, just maybe my designs are worth considering... I'm not gonna discuss this any more. Please carry on and go make someone else miserable, if that's the only thing that makes you happy in your life.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Really, this crap again? Please get off my back already. I guess people who voted didn't know they needed a special permission from you when and for who they should vote...geez...
Not people. Your friends. The same group that voted for you in the last competition, people like MICRO, Conqueror, dadaas, ChekaZ, etc.
They will vote for you even if you posted a picture of a dead cat.

After reading the thread of the previous competition, I don't understand why Coinographic still allowed you to participate in this one.
You farmed votes, you copied the design of others, you made backroom deals. Yet you pretend to be wronged like an innocent victim.

For this competition, you received 3 votes for your gold design - all from your friends.
You received 7 votes for your silver design - five from your friends, one from a brand new account which should rightfully be rejected. That leaves one vote, which might be your single legitimate vote of the competition.
Activity: 602

Activity: 504

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
 I do not know what to write in my defense  Huh . Of all voted for me, i do not know anyone. You can look at my previous competitions and decide whether i use impure methods. I wish to vote for the Mr.BAU's gold design, but i figured that this situation will look like an agreement between me and him. In fact it is the only proposal with strong concept.

PS: If I wanted to manipulate the vote, maybe I'd do distribution of votes in the whole period of  voting time.
Activity: 490
I agree.  And are people using primdice to buy votes?  Clearly the repeated copy/paste votes are just friends voting for designs, but I dont know if there is any rule against that, it just is too bad for coinographic if they end up creating a sub-par coin design that not many people will actually buy

In my defense since it seems I'm also one who last voted him, I just voted to see how the minting of such type of coin would be done and how the design will look compared to the other.
My vote is simply a coincidence.

If the votes are deducted and the PrimeDice chatbox clique exposed, both competition might end up with the same winner.

Mr. EyesWideOpen, I'm not really sure what you mean here, But currently I have some votes in the gold with no influence in the voting decision made for my design, And since I have no votes in the silver design I don't think you were mentioning me as same winner. And I do hope I win one design.
Activity: 504
voting for gold design #13 thermost

To Vote for your favourite designs please follow the rules below;
1)   Please post a message on this forum with the name of the designer and design number  you are voting for.  Feel free to post any comments you may have for suggested improvements to the design, these comments may be taken into consideration when we work on the final design from the winning concept.  
2)   Any vote from an account created after 4th November 2014 will not be counted. This is done to prevent cheating, we hope you understand.
3)   Any vote from an account that has not had any posting activity after 4th October 2014 will not be counted.  This is done to prevent cheating, we hope you understand.

none of which apply to me.....good to see that you're 'policing' the thread for Coinographic Smiley

Does that help?

The sudden multiple votes for Trivelius probably means there's an arrangement in place.
You should've checked the votes first because your vote for Trivelius made him rise above you to second in the silver coin competition. The vote from GigaPixels doesn't count, so he had the same votes as you. If Mr. iawgoM is disqualified for any reason (like for his thread), you just gave away 2 BTC.

I agree.  And are people using primdice to buy votes?  Clearly the repeated copy/paste votes are just friends voting for designs, but I dont know if there is any rule against that, it just is too bad for coinographic if they end up creating a sub-par coin design that not many people will actually buy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
1 Vote for silver design#10 Trivelius

The sudden multiple votes for Trivelius probably means there's an arrangement in place.
You should've checked the votes first because your vote for Trivelius made him rise above you to second in the silver coin competition. The vote from GigaPixels doesn't count, so he had the same votes as you. If Mr. iawgoM is disqualified for any reason (like for his thread), you just gave away 2 BTC.

1)   Please post a message on this forum with the name of the designer and design number  you are voting for.  Feel free to post any comments you may have for suggested improvements to the design, these comments may be taken into consideration when we work on the final design from the winning concept.  
2)   Any vote from an account created after 4th November 2014 will not be counted. This is done to prevent cheating, we hope you understand.
3)   Any vote from an account that has not had any posting activity after 4th October 2014 will not be counted.  This is done to prevent cheating, we hope you understand.

none of which apply to me.....good to see that you're 'policing' the thread for Coinographic Smiley

It does. Your account's last post before being awaken was on June 19th. Your vote doesn't count, just like the votes cast by maximuss, GigaPixels, losh11, Kimax, rancidgash and AnonBitCoiner. If the votes are deducted and the PrimeDice chatbox clique exposed, both competition might end up with the same winner.
Activity: 334

1)   Please post a message on this forum with the name of the designer and design number  you are voting for.  Feel free to post any comments you may have for suggested improvements to the design, these comments may be taken into consideration when we work on the final design from the winning concept. 
2)   Any vote from an account created after 4th November 2014 will not be counted. This is done to prevent cheating, we hope you understand.
3)   Any vote from an account that has not had any posting activity after 4th October 2014 will not be counted.  This is done to prevent cheating, we hope you understand.
Activity: 772
1 Vote for silver design#10 Trivelius
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
One vote for gold design Seven by Trivelius
Activity: 490
I just want to see how this will go on so I vote
Silver Design: 10 - Trivelius
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
gold design: Seven by Trivelius
Silver Design: 10 by Trivelius
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
silver iawgoM

I just got this PM, I think this is starting to become a joke:

PolyCoin-Team

« Sent to: Saigonsmokes on: November 11, 2014, 03:02:25 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
Hi, are you interested in buying votes for the competition you have entered?
I can give you 32 votes in total - all active member accounts and higher.
PM me if interested.

Sorry I was not insinuating about you, i was supposed to press reply - not quote!

Thanks for clearing up my confusion.  No worries!

I also echo your sentiment.  I wish people would vote for the best designs, and not for who is buying the most votes.  Its doing a disservice to the community and to these contests.  I only care to see the best design win, in order to buy the nicest looking coin.  Coinographic does great work and gives the community the chance to have an input in them, and I feel like many people let greed get in the way.   Sad
Activity: 560
Silver coin:  Design Six by jcoin200
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Silver Design: #3 by iawgoM
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Gold Design : #14 by MrBAU

Activity: 334
silver iawgoM

I just got this PM, I think this is starting to become a joke:

PolyCoin-Team

« Sent to: Saigonsmokes on: November 11, 2014, 03:02:25 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
Hi, are you interested in buying votes for the competition you have entered?
I can give you 32 votes in total - all active member accounts and higher.
PM me if interested.

I dont doubt what you say, but I can assure you, I'm voting for who I like best, and not being swayed by any member or thread.  Don't assume everybody voting is fraudulent.  The last 5 BTC gold coin voting was a complete mess, and its starting to feel the same way here all over again.

Sorry I was not insinuating about you, i was supposed to press reply - not quote!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
gold bonksnp2

I especially loved your 5 BTC gold design.  Would have loved to see that one again.
I thought about it, but I wanted to challenge myself so I went a little outside my comfort zone.

Thanks for the kind words and the vote!

You're welcome.  I think you do great designs, and I'd love to see your earlier 5 BTC gold design show up in production somewhere.  
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
gold bonksnp2

I especially loved your 5 BTC gold design.  Would have loved to see that one again.
I thought about it, but I wanted to challenge myself so I went a little outside my comfort zone.

Thanks for the kind words and the vote!
Pages:
Jump to: