Pages:
Author

Topic: CAT (BitClave) thoughts? - page 2. (Read 268 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 08:28:18 PM
Heard about BitClave on Doug Polk's crypto channel on YouTube, he seems very bullish on it, the research all seems to add up (white paper, devs, roadmap, etc), just been launched on KuCoin, my guess would be Binance next perhaps?

So far it's gone pretty under the radar, with some marketing and people catching on I can see it doing really well.

Thoughts?

I've also invested in PRL/ODN/NEO/ENG/XLM/WAVES/ARK/XSPEC any thoughts on these?

Got a couple of CAT tokens during ICO too. They've got a great team IMO so I suggest you long it! No reason to sell right now.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
February 26, 2018, 03:22:46 AM
I have couple of bitclave on my bag but I don't know if its good or not. Concept seems obviously great, one of the most innovative ones. But is it going to work? Really not sure. Just waiting for bull market reaction.
Activity: 28
February 25, 2018, 09:55:30 PM
I've had a small bag of CAT for a while, and will hold Long Term Cheesy
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 04:29:47 PM
The concept is fabulous but not sure it will work in actuality. I have been following this project since its inception and even then I was intrigued but not convinced. Been watching that graph as of late, but not convinced it has bottomed out yet gonna wait another couple of weeks and try scoop it lower.
Activity: 87
February 25, 2018, 03:47:03 PM
The alpha version Matchico is under tests, hope beta will release soon. It actually proves that the project is not scam, and the development will bring the profit to everyone
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 09:37:31 PM
They have photo with Vitalik Buterin so CAT will go to the moon soon. But not earlier than bounty hunters will sell their rewards. I received 3k for twitter only...but I am newbie hunter
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 08:52:51 PM
Heard about BitClave on Doug Polk's crypto channel on YouTube, he seems very bullish on it, the research all seems to add up (white paper, devs, roadmap, etc), just been launched on KuCoin, my guess would be Binance next perhaps?

So far it's gone pretty under the radar, with some marketing and people catching on I can see it doing really well.

Thoughts?

I've also invested in PRL/ODN/NEO/ENG/XLM/WAVES/ARK/XSPEC any thoughts on these?

I'm very bullish for Bitclave's CAT tokens. I also have some of them for long run. I believe the price will hit up to $2 within 3-6 months. I see it as a big project, not like others. They have an amazing team.

I'm also bullish for waves, I'm not good in the rest of you asked.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
January 16, 2018, 08:35:11 PM
Bullish? Look to the price - it's dumping (bearish). No visible reasons to buy falling CAT now, maybe later when the price turns up

Nah, it's not about Bitclave. Today all coins lost %40 of their value but they will recover soon. Bitclave is a great project, I'm following them since ICO. 1 USD is a good target for short term (4-8 weeks).

PRL, NEO, WAVES and ARK are long term coins. I suggest you to hold until they make at least 20x.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
January 16, 2018, 07:55:48 PM
Bullish? Look to the price - it's dumping (bearish). No visible reasons to buy falling CAT now, maybe later when the price turns up
Activity: 7
January 16, 2018, 01:37:40 PM

Thoughts?

Pages:
Jump to: