Pages:
Author

Topic: Catching rising coins - page 3. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 12:20:31 PM
if there is a coin that is experiencing a drastic increase, I usually monitor the rate for each exchange that has listed the token, especially from a project that has just finished ICO, it is possible to still party with a little profit
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 11:46:54 AM
This is not a good decision to pick a coin instantly seeing the high prices. In this market prices is really volatile and there is a continuous ups and down most of the time. Before investing just enquire the reason of rising and then invest.
Activity: 98
September 08, 2018, 12:14:29 PM
Well to be more realistic right now at the moment the cryptocurrency market is low and coin seems to be going down instead of going up.  But we are hopeful this would change soon. in other to get a rising coin it's good to do a good research
brand new
September 08, 2018, 11:36:54 AM
Everyone has different strategies when it comes to investing in coins. I like to buy from the dips and wait for the price to go up. But, it's very risky considering that a lot of these coins don't have the potential to bounce back again in the market but the high risk of the investment also comes with high reward prospect. So, you can have to decide first, which strategy you want to follow.
copper member
Activity: 434
September 08, 2018, 12:12:03 PM
It is not so, I think that businessmen would first analyze any currency for some time by analyzing them and then evaluating the exact position of that coin coin. It may also happen that in some campaigns, the price of coins or tokens is very good at the beginning, then that coin can be adopted immediately.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 11:48:40 AM
Catching rising coin will be like getting your hand in a risky position because whatever go up must come down.  When the rising coin started coming down,  it will be like catching a sharp knife!
brand new
September 08, 2018, 11:17:04 AM
Few days ago AurumCoin rose up to 6475% in terms of price. But, it was just a shitcoin which was trying pump and dump strategy. So, it's advisable not to instantly go for the rising coins. Rather, check the market graph and trends. Get insights from whatever data you can collect and then you can make investment if you think that's safe for you.
Activity: 84
September 08, 2018, 11:26:03 AM
coins value rising mean, the demand of the coin getting increase, when the demand get overcome by the supply coin will be down. so if you see coin risen up to reasonable price sell your coins and get fiat money. if im wrong correct me
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 08, 2018, 10:34:29 AM
Hi Guys,

For active traders who are monitoring the charts daily for long hours,  I am curious to know what you do when you see a coin rising swiftly. Do you jump on the wagon immediately, wait for a pullback or just watch it go and crash and be happy you didn't get lured into it?

Thats the worst way to go around the coin like that. This investment is also called as FOMO investment where you are actually waiting for the coin to rise from its bottom rates. When you see the prices rising then you will jump into it and thats the actual part where you are having fear of missing out and hence called as FOMO. If you really want to profit yourself then the most right to buy is when it is sitting at the bottom rates. Without these rates you cant make lot of profits. If you do FOMO then you have higher chances of loosing money or gaining less money.
brand new
September 08, 2018, 10:16:38 AM
Everyone just wants to catch the rising coin and this is very normal. What you can do is to read, find out, research and you can ask experts about the coins. You can just wait and see what happens!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
September 08, 2018, 10:23:40 AM
Hi Guys,

For active traders who are monitoring the charts daily for long hours,  I am curious to know what you do when you see a coin rising swiftly. Do you jump on the wagon immediately, wait for a pullback or just watch it go and crash and be happy you didn't get lured into it?

this is not easy, especially when looking at altcoins that I don't know. so it's best if you trade, you must research first and analyze what you will trade. so you can make plans and speculations when the situation is as you say. everything will still involve experience
Activity: 196
September 08, 2018, 09:42:21 AM
Today you can guess the coin that will grow, but tomorrow the entire crypto-currency market may fall
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
September 08, 2018, 09:39:53 AM
No.  with the growth of a coin unknown to me, I do not hurry to invest in it.  It's better to invest in top coins!

Definitely you cannot invest in a coin without researching  its standard, look at the records of the coins when comparing to other altcoins. Ensure that you are investing in a stable one. Yes you cannot predict which one is better but still you need to focus and research on your own to safeguard your investment.
Activity: 214
September 08, 2018, 09:37:22 AM
Well it depends on the coin actually. If the coin is in top 10 position then I invest if the price is rising swiftly but for others there is no guaranty that the price will remain the same because they are too vulnarable.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 09:29:55 AM
No.  with the growth of a coin unknown to me, I do not hurry to invest in it.  It's better to invest in top coins!
Activity: 266
September 08, 2018, 09:24:11 AM
It is unwise to jump into it immediately. One has to analyse the situation
Activity: 242
September 08, 2018, 09:22:52 AM
It depends on coin to coin I think. If the coin is in the top 10 position in the coinbase then it is ok to invest on that coin if the price is rising in my opinion.
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 09:10:31 AM
Personally, I use several strategies in this market: trading, investing and more. This is in my opinion the best solution.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
September 08, 2018, 09:04:29 AM
Hi Guys,

For active traders who are monitoring the charts daily for long hours,  I am curious to know what you do when you see a coin rising swiftly. Do you jump on the wagon immediately, wait for a pullback or just watch it go and crash and be happy you didn't get lured into it?
I recommend you to avoid this strategy. Most of these coins are useless, dead and they have no volume and if you buy for a bad price, you will not be able to sell it..
Activity: 48
September 08, 2018, 09:00:29 AM
I think we should check the growth of certain coins to catch them. Like i only look the statistics of top ten coins and i just care about their growth. These strategies varies from time to time.
Pages:
Jump to: