Pages:
Author

Topic: CaVirtex is coming with Leveraged Bitcoin trading - page 2. (Read 2943 times)

Activity: 697
Merit: 501
e-mail inquiry sent.
Activity: 697
Merit: 501
Is there a thread about CaVirtex in general?  I can't find one.

I'm wondering if they offer any kind of 2-factor authentification on their exchange.  I can't find that either!
I have an account on there, but no balance yet because of the fees, and I just searched the site and found no options or mention about 2-factor authentication.

They should start an official thread.  I will pop them an e-mail right now about creating a thread.  I am surprised they aren't maintaining one on here.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
Is there a thread about CaVirtex in general?  I can't find one.

I'm wondering if they offer any kind of 2-factor authentification on their exchange.  I can't find that either!
Activity: 632
Merit: 500
They mention shorting, but what about leveraged positions LONG BTC/USD?

donator
Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008
Some very promising stuff comming from CaVirtex

As shown in Page 8 : https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=VTX

VirtEx plans to allow customers to short the Bitcoin and launch a new fund on Havelock
Investments (HAVELOCK), the VirtEx Shorting Fund (VTXSF). Just like the stock market, when
any short position is initiated a loan takes place and interest is charged on that loan. The
interest collected from short positions on VirtEx will be equally distributed to shareholders
of VTXSF and paid daily. VTXSF will pay up to 12% per year interest while guaranteeing the
initial Bitcoin investment. As of now, VirtEx would be the only exchange in the world paying
interest on Bitcoin deposits.
VTXSF will be created for the following reasons:
 Bitcoin Speculation: VirtEx does not take a speculative position on Bitcoin and so
customers interested in holding their Bitcoin may want to invest in the fund and earn
interest while taking a speculative position.
 Marketing: Once the word spreads that VirtEx is offering a Bitcoin interest paying fund
that is 100% secured by an exchange many more customers and investors will take
notice

(IPO got released today)
Pages:
Jump to: