Pages:
Author

Topic: [CCC] The essential info about chococoin in English - page 2. (Read 4467 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
we are winner at C-Cex.com!

we can trad CCC soon.

Activity: 102
¡Crypto interminable sabor!
Choco-Bounty

We need a help to compile the chococoin client for linux. Mainly to linux ubuntu server 64. We offer a modest but delicious bounty of 50$ to anyone who could give us specific instructions of how do this task in any distro linux.

We'll add to this bounty another 50$ to anyone who may help to deal with this error in a linux ubuntu server 64.

Code:
ChocoCoin/src/leveldb.h:42: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
makefile.unix:182: recipe for target 'chococoind' failed
make: *** [chococoind] Error 1

You may ask for anything you could need to complete that task writting to bitnibs[at]gmail.com

Sounds like you're either using a incompatible / old version of leveldb or the Makefile is broken, is the source available for testing ?

Yes. You may find it in chococoin.org
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Choco-Bounty

We need a help to compile the chococoin client for linux. Mainly to linux ubuntu server 64. We offer a modest but delicious bounty of 50$ to anyone who could give us specific instructions of how do this task in any distro linux.

We'll add to this bounty another 50$ to anyone who may help to deal with this error in a linux ubuntu server 64.

Code:
ChocoCoin/src/leveldb.h:42: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'

You may ask for anything you could need to complete that task writting to bitnibs[at]gmail.com

Sounds like you're either using a incompatible / old version of leveldb or the Makefile is broken, is the source available for testing ?
Choco-Bounty

Code:

esto es Choco Shop y aceptar Chococoin pronto Smiley

www.bitmaintech.ir

nuestra tienda está en la lengua persa, pero vamos a añadir Inglés Idioma en el futuro.

vamos a compartir nuestro servicio para cada cuerpo en el mundo Smiley

we will go to the Moon Soon !
this is Choco Glass

i make it Smiley

Hello Friends
i try to add CCC in C-CEX Exchange
we should deposit 0.001 BTC per Vote.
i vote 42 vote  for CCC
please Deposite BTC to this Address: 1CzXd8NZcE2Bs2fnpPcgGhue3kEjLvnxXX

Thank You
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&vc=1

please Vote for Chococoin

Thank You
please vote for CCC on cryptsy!!

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

find Chococoin and vote Smiley

Someone is mining this coins? Diff is low now, good time to solo-mine  Wink

i am mining this coin and i love this coin Smiley
i need 10000 CCC

who want to sell CCC?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Someone is mining this coins? Diff is low now, good time to solo-mine  Wink
Activity: 404
Merit: 253
Kill me now. Seriously?! chococoin.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
CCC   ChocoCoin   19NM9dAVjBqtzE8Nuopt86imr3mYfNru6M   2108
We are proud to report that the ChocoCoin will be at the Crypto Currency Convention 2014 on April 9 in New York.

The Vision is to bring the world's leaders and visionaries under one roof, developing and evolving the dynamic game changing technology that has birthed Crypto Currency. This gives the general public or simply curious an opportunity to get their information and education directly from the source.

More information, tickets, and others, on the official web site.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Click the link below to help support the push to add chococoin onto the Cryptsy exchange:
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/74315
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Diff is high and hashrate is slow, last block was a lot of hours ago  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: