Pages:
Author

Topic: CCEX are thieves get your funds out ASAP!!! im not kidding - page 2. (Read 4731 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
I just think you guys are mad to use these unlicensed anonymously run exchanges.. Will you ever go put your money in a anonymous bank run out of banana republic.. NO! So why do the same with coins. We have seen examples of other exchnages, so you guys must learn. Maybe they are working towards getting volume and one day you wake you and realise they have done a moolah on us.

Hope I am wrong!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I had a lot of coins on ccex when there was burst pump and they didn't stole nothing so I don't believe that they are thiefs. Only bad thing with their exchange was that they delisted some coins too soon and without warning so you couldn't withdraw them after that. But they are sending emails nw so everything is working fine for me.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I disagree! There was a glitch in transferring my UROD coins, so I contacted support and they fixed the problem for me within minutes!

They are definitely NOT thieves!!!

indeed +1, if they are thinking of hacking there are multiple bitcoin and more valuable coin there, why bother hacking doged Smiley

Very true!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
I disagree! There was a glitch in transferring my UROD coins, so I contacted support and they fixed the problem for me within minutes!

indeed +1, if they are thinking of hacking there are multiple bitcoin and more valuable coin there, why bother hacking doged Smiley

perhaps u hit up the clean balance button  Smiley all i know c-cex is legit, why hack your low value coin if they cant hack a lot btc from others account and shut down the platform

ditto.  dont think you were hacked.  probably some glitch or user error.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
perhaps u hit up the clean balance button  Smiley all i know c-cex is legit, why hack your low value coin if they cant hack a lot btc from others account and shut down the platform
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
yeah man, i gotta crash right now, wife is having surgery in the am. i will definitely screenshot that and get back to this thread tomorrow when i got some time.
Activity: 546
Can you show a screenshot of the transaction log where the coins were sold for one sat?
copper member
i doubt that.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
doged and dope, when they got better coins to take? sounds like you got hacked bruh  Tongue
how does and account with 2 fact authenticator get hacked? Huh

Trojan on your PC that allows them to login after you use your 2fa?
Activity: 644
doged and dope, when they got better coins to take? sounds like you got hacked bruh  Tongue
how does and account with 2 fact authenticator get hacked? Huh
Activity: 222
Merit: 101
Novus ordo seclorum
legendary
Activity: 1148
I don't know man, it would be pretty stupid of them to steal coins from you that are not worth a lot. They've got an ok business and to throw it all away for a couple of BTC doesn't sound like a good plan. Maybe somehow it's a glitch. I not defending them, but I personally have never had a problem there.
It would be good if C-CEX pride could comment on this though. I hope you get it resolved.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
if it was alot more money i would be really freaking out so whatever. but i feel like i owe it to everybody to at least give a heads up before someone loses alot.
Thank you for letting us know.  I hate criminal thieves. 

As a note to others and any newbies.  If you don't already practice good crypto protocol its your duty to ALWAYS keep ALL your funds at home in your own wallet and only send to an exchange what you expect can be stolen at any time.  There are no police or FDIC to protect you and the exchange owners know this so sending your coins to an exchange is like handing cash to a stranger and hoping that he gives it back to you.  It's sad that this is the state of affairs in crypto, but it will probably be like this for several more years.

The 2nd best practice that you can do is to ONLY invest in coins that have publically ID'd developers as this eliminates the very high odds that the coin itself that you own was a planned pump and dump scam from the beginning.  The purpose of launching a coin under a BTC handle or created identity is primarily to take your BTC from your wallet and put it in the anonymous developer's wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1050
yes she is  , but we have other select ?
copper member
if it was alot more money i would be really freaking out so whatever. but i feel like i owe it to everybody to at least give a heads up before someone loses alot.
copper member
nah not a glitch they sold my doged and my dope then withdrew the btc. just flat out robbed me dude. i got no email notification, i have 2fa enabled, there really is no other explanation but theft. i used to push alot of btc through there so they arrent real bright and i happen to have a brother that is a cop that works in cyber crime shit so im going to do what i can to fuck them up. we need to get all these scamming fuckers out of crypto and if we cant even trust an exchange then they need to be the first to go.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
If you've got 2 factor enabled it's unlikely you were hacked, so either it's a glitch, or they robbed you.
Pages:
Jump to: