Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ [CD] [CANDLE]★★ FULL POS C-CEX YoBit EXCHANGE [NO PREMINE] - page 14. (Read 30934 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Price is to low for sell i`m not selling.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
How is there only 100 people who enrolled but "4194973.31 Total CD" waiting to be sold on ccex, and dumping to 4 sats? something wrong with my math or something is fishy?
Only some persons enroll but Total CD sell on ccex very large.

The distribution should have been in multiple stages, in this way, would be dumpers will be discourage to offload their CDs.IMHO.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
How is there only 100 people who enrolled but "4194973.31 Total CD" waiting to be sold on ccex, and dumping to 4 sats? something wrong with my math or something is fishy?

hmmm ... i got a bad feeling about this one

free distributions never work, even NEM with legit new code is struggling from freebie syndrome

@dev, we need you to respond asap

Dev has all the right to remain silent.

Dev has the right to sell premine ?
Network is down. There are 0 connections in the candle network...What happened to 30% POS per annum?
Here are some nodes :

"addr" : "85.25.44.206:38877",
"addr" : "92.237.161.94:38877",
"addr" : "216.211.93.161:38877",
"addr" : "185.81.167.65:38877",

Thank you. I thought that the network was gone! Now i'm in staking mode. Smiley
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
Now can i join signature campaign? I'm not too late Huh

Do you think its still worth it to participate in the signature campaign? If so go ahead price might go up if you join.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
Now can i join signature campaign? I'm not too late Huh
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
source code is sloppy
Activity: 288
Only some persons enroll but Total CD sell on ccex very large.
Activity: 393
Merit: 297

free distributions never work, even NEM with legit new code is struggling from freebie syndrome

of course the dev can do anything he likes, but not responding to legitimate questions will damage his project.

there does appear to be more coins on the market than can be explained by the number of 'enrolled' posts, so there is doubt

very easy for the dev to clear up the confusion by posting the accounts he controls for the distribution etc

Let's wait if he can respond to such allegations for now but if he keep silent for long  time it only means one thing.
Activity: 544

of course the dev can do anything he likes, but not responding to legitimate questions will damage his project.

there does appear to be more coins on the market than can be explained by the number of 'enrolled' posts, so there is doubt

very easy for the dev to clear up the confusion by posting the accounts he controls for the distribution etc
Activity: 182
I will not sell for 3 sat.
Activity: 393
Merit: 297

Activity: 154
campaign is closed?
Activity: 544

Activity: 939
Merit: 256
dev deleting posts now too!!!
Activity: 154
Activity: 190
Merit: 10

Activity: 672
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Ya I've got 20 connections to my wallet and it hasn't gone down yet since I started it lol
Network is down. There are 0 connections in the candle network...What happened to 30% POS per annum?
Pages:
Jump to: