Pages:
Author

Topic: Celebrity - page 2. (Read 238 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
March 05, 2018, 02:31:06 PM
I believe I've already mentioned 50Cent before in a different thread but yeah, he got a bit lucky. Apparently they decided to accept bitcoins as payment for digital downloads of his song and then he promptly forgot about his stash... well until the rally last year. He should really be thankful to whoever was managing his funds for him. There are people who forgot their wallets and are regretful now.

Also saw this guy on my feed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evDv676oefM I think he do count as a bitcoin celebrity. (Don't live in the US so didn't really knew him before this.)
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
March 05, 2018, 01:33:52 PM
Is there any celebrity who use bitcoin?

Well so far i think no celeb using or been using bitcoin but i dont know though , still doing some basic search regarding this topic.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 12:03:46 PM
I think yes. You know there are existing altcoin presently called "aidcoin", where in some of their supporters or people who are involve in their project is supported by celebrities. So I believe that although they are celebrities they have big interest in cryptocurrency
Specially that it is not hard to attract people.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 09:17:28 AM
One of them is 50 Cent, he unexpectedly nailed it about 8 million dollars after holding his bitcoin for years Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 08:57:03 AM
Every motion pace, celebrity never escape from the spotlight mass media. There are some celebrities became popular for its achievements and kiprahnya, there is also a celebrity popular because controversy life. The career of success in bidang olahraga dan entertainment also associated with the status as a celebrity. While tokoh-tokoh politik often become celebrities. People can also be celebrities because perhatian media massa fixed on a lifestyle, wealth.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 05:59:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: