Pages:
Author

Topic: CELLPHONE REPAIR CLINIC - page 2. (Read 3568 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
September 19, 2015, 01:42:52 PM
Hi,
Thanks for this amazing service

I have samsung galaxy s3, sometimes it shut down suddenly (while the battry is charged) then i try to turn it on again but no response
after ~15 minutes if i try to turn it on it turns on normally (and the battry is still charged)

Sir did you try backup your important things in your mmc and format it and then put the rom again.. try it..... waiting for you responce to help you
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
September 19, 2015, 01:31:06 PM
would be better if there is free service, sharing the problem and solve together here in this forum.
btw i have oppo r8113 broken emmc, have made me frustated, installing ROM and it says "E:Can't find pat '/and" anybody get the problem like me? my friends told me that it is broken emmc chip hardware but i don't understand.
What are rom did you use?Is it moded rom or official rom?

tried both, moded and official. but it's still says "E:Can't find pat '/and" . same error happened when i try to reset to factory through TRWP. initially i want to reset all configuration system on my phone, but when i reset via manual reset in setting menu nothing happened, even now my phone bootlooping.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 19, 2015, 01:06:02 PM
Hi,

I have samsung galaxy s3, sometimes it shut down suddenly (while the battry is charged) then i try to turn it on again but no response
after ~15 minutes if i try to turn it on it turns on normally (and the battry is still charged)

try this solution open settings goto application and check it how much your available memory. If nearly full just remove some unused apps from your fone... and try it
if still not fix your problem . you need to hard reset your phone before you do that you need to backup all important things to your phone. goodluck

would be better if there is free service, sharing the problem and solve together here in this forum.
btw i have oppo r8113 broken emmc, have made me frustated, installing ROM and it says "E:Can't find pat '/and" anybody get the problem like me? my friends told me that it is broken emmc chip hardware but i don't understand.
What are rom did you use?Is it moded rom or official rom?
September 19, 2015, 12:56:51 PM
Tell me about the risks involved in rooting a cellphone.
rooting is not risky is just like jailbreaking your fone to work the other apps that need root access to your phone. and it can to save more battery...
but modifying your fone thats the high risk.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
September 19, 2015, 12:34:29 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 19, 2015, 12:31:40 PM
Hi,

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 19, 2015, 12:22:41 PM
Tell me about the risks involved in rooting a cellphone.
September 19, 2015, 11:50:29 AM
hey crairezx20 I was not able to fix my phone, sold it to a friend who want's to use it some parts of it for his Samsung Galaxy Y
Planning to get a CM Flare, whats your feedback on that?
why bro you didnt try  my solution?
which model cm flare? cm flare s, cm flare 2.0, or cm flare 3?
flare s3 is not a good choice because of there bootprogram. flare has 2 partion 1 for rom and 2 is for bootup....
deadboot i have many custumer got the same problem...deadboot fix price is arround15$ to 20$
so i suggest dont choose flare 2.0

My wife gave up on that phone (Samsung Galaxy Y) and said she would rather get a new one like the CM Flare but we don't have any idea which CM Flare is good since they have different versions, other options is the cloudphone model but we don't know which one is good at below $90 price tag.
sir just check the specs. like this one

android version: 4.1 up to lollipop version
cpu: dual core to octacore
Ram memory or built in memory: 1gb to 4 gb (you can install more apps)
cam: 5 to 8 megapixels

i think coundfone is low on specs but you can check it too..
samsung is good to but expesive.
dont buy flare s3 because deadoot fix price is arround 30 to 40 dollar..
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
September 16, 2015, 03:07:38 AM
hey crairezx20 I was not able to fix my phone, sold it to a friend who want's to use it some parts of it for his Samsung Galaxy Y
flare s3 is not a good choice because of there bootprogram. flare has 2 partion 1 for rom and 2 is for bootup....
deadboot i have many custumer got the same problem...deadboot fix price is arround15$ to 20$

My wife gave up on that phone (Samsung Galaxy Y) and said she would rather get a new one like the CM Flare but we don't have any idea which CM Flare is good since they have different versions, other options is the cloudphone model but we don't know which one is good at below $90 price tag.
legendary
September 16, 2015, 02:56:13 AM
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
September 15, 2015, 09:09:26 PM
legendary
September 15, 2015, 01:10:18 PM
do you also repair tablets?
I have a tablet made by Cherry Mobile, the battery is dead and needs to be replaced
I have another tablet which is made by O+, screen is damaged, there's a lot of cracks I guess screen needs to be replaced
do you have a shop in Ph so I can bring this?
you can go to my shop. pasig bambang V.M meguel.. near pasig palengke.... your tablet battery price is about to 3$-5$.

Sup man! That's quite near to us , I'm from Caniogan maybe I should visit your shop once I have my free time bcuz my phone got some issue on it's charging port. Looking forward to pay you in bitcoin if ever
hhahaha even bitcoin you will make bussmness hahha... ok you can go to my place and i will check it...if how much it cost... change port is around 2-5 dollar... it depends of fone model...
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 15, 2015, 12:40:18 PM
I have a tablet made by Cherry Mobile, the battery is dead and needs to be replaced
I have another tablet which is made by O+, screen is damaged, there's a lot of cracks I guess screen needs to be replaced
you can go to my shop. pasig bambang V.M meguel.. near pasig palengke.... your tablet battery price is about to 3$-5$.

Sup man! That's quite near to us , I'm from Caniogan maybe I should visit your shop once I have my free time bcuz my phone got some issue on it's charging port. Looking forward to pay you in bitcoin if ever
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
September 15, 2015, 11:51:46 AM
Impressive thread, keep up the good work OP, this will help a lot of people and will be a good reference in the future. Smiley
legendary
September 15, 2015, 08:32:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
September 08, 2015, 03:15:53 AM
legendary
August 29, 2015, 04:21:56 AM
I am quite elated to have a service like yours. Suppose a simple phone gets locked and I have forgotten the password. In this case, is flashing the only way to unlock my device ? Also, can I flash my phone which can connect with USB cables ?

Please give me the model number of your fone to know if it is android, apple or any smartfone OS...
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
August 29, 2015, 01:57:51 AM
I am quite elated to have a service like yours. Suppose a simple phone gets locked and I have forgotten the password. In this case, is flashing the only way to unlock my device ? Also, can I flash my phone which can connect with USB cables ?

Well, it depends, on the recents iphone it's quite difficult but on android phones, then yes. A hard reset would remove passcodes. You wont need to flash the whole device. Those who are rooted, then you can install a custom recovery and via the custom recovery you can choose what you need to wipe too.

Also, can I flash my phone which can connect with USB cables ?

If you want to flash your stock rom , then you have to do it via USB and Odin pc software. If you want to flash a custom rom, then you have to flash it via custom recovery from the device itself.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 29, 2015, 12:37:15 AM
legendary
August 28, 2015, 02:33:57 PM
My wife is using a Samsung Galaxy Y and I think I bring this phone to a repair shop 3 times already because it hangs. Upon turning the Phone On, Samsung logo will show up but after that nothing happens... Please don't tell me to buy a new Phone, I know Samsung Galaxy Y is old but my wife loves it.

PM sent... and post here if it solve your problem
Pages:
Jump to: