Pages:
Author

Topic: Celsius CEO says BTC price will go to $160,000 this year, what will happen then? - page 2. (Read 185 times)

Activity: 899
Merit: 101
Alex Mashinsky, chief executive officer and co-founder of Celsius has predicted that BitCoin price will go all the way up to 160000 USD by this year, even the Price has reached 30,000 recently, but he think that with the strong self-correction,  the increasing of BTC price will be soon.
if good fundamental continuesly come to crypto market especially from subject that so far have huge influence $160k could realized this year. For that price we must have higher capitalization in market, and it will not happen without huge institution contribution to market. Retail traders have huge contribution too, but its not enough to drive bitcoin price to 160k.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
Alex Mashinsky, chief executive officer and co-founder of Celsius has predicted that BitCoin price will go all the way up to 160000 USD by this year, even the Price has reached 30,000 recently, but he think that with the strong self-correction,  the increasing of BTC price will be soon.
Let's imagine what will happen afterwards?
First thing would be the dramatically increasing of recent altcoin that fits the mainstream, likeAxie(AXI, NFT related project),  Parami($AD3, Polkadot granted project), SolPixel (NFT & Finanial), ShieldDAO ( Defi+ Fufutures). i think those project could raise at least 20 times once BTC reaches 160K.
Secondly, there will be lots of new billionaire generated, they are not come from internet, not come from e-commerce, but they come from Blockchain, some one would be stick to BTC, someone else from the huge profit of Altcoin.
So, it's quite important to set up your investment portfolio, leave partial to BTC and the rest to ALTCOIN
i suggest 6/4.
There shall be a much more space out there that we could think about , we could imagine beyond my guessing, feel free to leave your opinion on
BTCwhat will happen to altcoin when BTC reachs to 160000
Pages:
Jump to: