Pages:
Author

Topic: [CENT] Pennies launched - page 10. (Read 135121 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
February 26, 2014, 06:01:32 PM

done, thanks! BTW - I am really enjoying mintpal!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 26, 2014, 05:32:24 PM
Activity: 67
February 26, 2014, 04:24:49 AM
So this coin is officially dead now? Even if it's on an exchange like https://www.swisscex.com/, it really doesn't matter. It's too small and people won't register there just to trade CENT. Should the price ever rise just a bit there, there will be loads of people dumping.

I tried signing up there, and also on bter.com, however in both cases the creation of a CENT wallet was 'unavailable'.

Gone from cryptsy, broken on all other exchanges, and holding 300m of them... what to do, what to do.
Activity: 28
February 26, 2014, 12:03:24 AM
In an honest opinion does anyone think this coin will go anywhere?? im sitting on about 2 Billion just to see what happens but with this coin now officially gone form every exchange including cryptsy i have alot of doubt
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 25, 2014, 11:12:47 PM
Feb 25, 2014

I saw your request to add CENT on coinmarketcap.  Can you provide a URL that shows the total mined so far?

cryptodude (newbie)  [email protected]
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
February 25, 2014, 06:15:02 AM
So this coin is officially dead now? Even if it's on an exchange like https://www.swisscex.com/, it really doesn't matter. It's too small and people won't register there just to trade CENT. Should the price ever rise just a bit there, there will be loads of people dumping.
3ds
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 24, 2014, 05:23:59 AM
Smiley   https://www.swisscex.com/market  CENT/btc  /ltc /doge    Smiley
i get "Currently unavailable"
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
February 23, 2014, 07:58:08 PM
Just so everyone is aware. Cryptsy in on the correct CENT chain. If you have not received your withdrawal ensure you are as well

http://altexplorer.info/chains/CENT/block_crawler.php

http://pennies.kicks-ass.net/block_crawler.php
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
CryptoPhysical.com
February 23, 2014, 07:46:23 PM
*** PROMOTION ***
For 10 people I will give 10000 CENT each

Download last ver. wallet http://pennies.kicks-ass.net/sync_help.php
Synchronize wallet in 100%. Paste the address on PM
Activity: 66
February 23, 2014, 07:36:27 PM
I would buy as many pennies as you can, because once Bitcoin explodes in popularity, everyone and there brother, is going to dump money into every Altcoin, in hopes of getting rich.

Keep in mind that the "Bitcoin rush" is a few months away, and BTC ATMs are becoming a huge story, and people are beginning to take notice.

My advice, is too buy all the cheap coins you can get, because those are the coins that most people will be blindly investing in; not many people will do research before buying the coins.

This is going to be a profitable year for us all.
Activity: 22
February 23, 2014, 09:02:03 AM
Centcoin sync problems?

The fix is here:-

http://pennies.kicks-ass.net/sync_help.php

I've tried it & it works fine....... Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 22, 2014, 03:42:04 PM
If someone want to dump CENTs use cryptsy trade key
trade key
74626b74d9ba04083f7f7b47930d956443bb3ab6
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 22, 2014, 12:50:02 PM
I have 118 000 000

Price is now 0,7 BTC, but I will sell for 0.55
Not per bank. Only with BTC upfront and then I will pay the 118 000 000 CENT.

Let me know if your interested.

Incredibly obvious scammer

Hahaha what a great deal:)
Bagholder psycho Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
February 21, 2014, 08:00:21 PM
Is this coin fucked up?
Finally all markets with cent is being xlossing
Short answer, yes;

Long answer, read here make sure you read it all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
February 21, 2014, 02:08:25 PM
Is this coin fucked up?
Finally all markets with cent is being xlossing
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
February 18, 2014, 02:42:38 PM
what is with supporting a coin that had a "bug" that is probably the biggest scam in all of crypto history ?

dev cloner / name changer extraordinaire told me it was a private / experiment only coin and that is why he never never posted it on this forum..
it was released to friends only privately and then on Cryptsy chat way back..
and then Cryptsy added it after it could be flash-mined for a week or two using the GPU miner they had (and i have)

Anyone want to explain what that so called bug is ? lol and how it was removed later even though he said to me directly he was leaving it in for fairness..
and claiming it was an accident by a guy who makes 50 coins a day and has written dozens of tutorials on coin cloning etc etc

Did i mention the dick posted one of his builds with fake matching source code and windows wallet.exe with a virus / key logger in it ? (on his official site)

Did i mention how this scammer has banded together with exchange staff friends to make and clone coins to fast track them to exchanges ?

Did i mention how this guy has admitted to using shit loads of names and pumping and DUMPING tons of other coins here ..none stop ?

Have i mentioned that half the coins on cryptsy are made by this guy ?

Do you really need to check who the fuck your dealing with before downloading every wallet.exe that comes along ?
no, you don't. But being smart is a not a forum prerequisite lol

the classic do so much dumb shit that it takes too much effort for people to expose them routine is very effective.
rather than highlight the stream of scammy bullshit behavior and get attacked for it of course most honest/ decent guys simply walk away from this whole scene..
it's a method of trying to bury people  and wear you down with scammy'ness.. eventually people just give in.. walk away etc

I don't and i will expose these fucking frauds for who they are and i will threaten their scammer income lol

and i of course can prove any part of what i said easily and for the most part already have on previous pages or others have..

ALSO BTER is scamming with CENT and i can prove it too.. i have been keeping tabs on them for a few months with Cent lol
Lets just say try and deposit.. oh it don't work ? oh noes !
Try and withdraw.. waaaaaait a minute lol
how can you withdraw if they are not running a wallet ?
They are obviously taking all the cent that is getting sent there by people (that will not show up in your account)
And selling there for massive huge profits and i can guarantee staff there is arb'ing hard.. the profit you could make is sick as hell right NOW.
who think they aren't taking those coins you sent that vanished last few months and selling them on the LTC/CENT market at BTER ?
myself and many others have sent many and i mean, LOTS of BTC worth of CENT that vanished.. or was it simply spent by staff ?

scammy scummy fucking prick weazles.. what's new its the Altcoin scene lol
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005
February 18, 2014, 09:17:57 AM
 Smiley   https://www.swisscex.com/market  CENT/btc  /ltc /doge    Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
February 17, 2014, 02:42:39 PM
I also forgot to ask does this still have the crazy pos rate or was it fixed?

Was supposedly fixed as of Jan 8 and I can confirm that I haven't been getting any crazy pos in my wallet.

I had also stored my pennies in many separate wallets back in Dec trying to get the pos, but managed to screw up my wallet and the coins were not showing up for a long time. At some point though, updating to the newest releases, all my CENT came back in one wallet and was all accounted for. So things seem to be working better in general now as well.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
February 10, 2014, 08:37:25 PM
Is there a way to sell my CENT? It's stuck on cryptsy and can't send it to bter.com, so does anybody know a place to sell my CENT?

Just forget about them or you could send them to www.centdump.com
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
February 09, 2014, 04:33:42 AM
I also forgot to ask does this still have the crazy pos rate or was it fixed?
Pages:
Jump to: