Pages:
Author

Topic: [CENT] Pennies launched - page 49. (Read 135117 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 101
August 09, 2013, 03:52:02 PM
try to join your pool gr33k with no luck, when I try to register it says, email already in use wich is weird.
I would also love to understand how are we supposed to share the cents, whoever get it first keep it? or is there a
"temporary" bank in wich you store them and when a certain amount is collected you devide them based on the % of share
achieved by each worker?
It's part of the test honestly - I propose to obtain it as decimals on backed ... and collect until you have 1 penny and it sends to you. Not sure if it will pan out that way Wink

Your account is unlocked now Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
August 09, 2013, 03:46:13 PM
Yeah - it would take some debugging, but it looks like it is caching the price (or not parsing my feed correctly).  However, it is a bit curious why they are using my feed as my pricing is from publicly available APIS for Cryptsy, Coin-E, Vircurex, Crypto-Trade.  I am not upset, but seems to be better to go to the source Smiley

Yours was listed as an option by someone I believe and merged in to git.

I also believe some other API's were changed which resulted in the need for alternative sources.

AND...your API is easy to work with maybe? I had the least issues using yours Wink

Thank you  Grin

That is fine.  We just may want to have the issue fixed here when the coin is not in my listing yet.  Plus, I consolidate all the other APIs for pricing Smiley
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
August 09, 2013, 03:44:23 PM
Have a Pennies pool i'm testing at http://thec0de.com/pool

If you have issues with account (no email) - hit me up (contact info on site) and I'll unlock your account.

Payouts are non decimal points for CENT so manual payouts are disabled. Please set auto payout for 1 cent.

Any issues - please let me know Smiley

This is a scypt-jane coin so I recommend you use https://github.com/ali1234/cpuminer to mine Smiley

Trying to join your pool gr33k with no luck, when I try to register it says, email already in use which is weird. solved.
I would also love to understand how are we supposed to share the cents, whoever get it first keep it? or is there a
"temporary" bank in wich you store them and when a certain amount is collected you devide them based on the % of share
achieved by each worker?
August 09, 2013, 03:39:08 PM
Yeah - it would take some debugging, but it looks like it is caching the price (or not parsing my feed correctly).  However, it is a bit curious why they are using my feed as my pricing is from publicly available APIS for Cryptsy, Coin-E, Vircurex, Crypto-Trade.  I am not upset, but seems to be better to go to the source Smiley

Yours was listed as an option by someone I believe and merged in to git.

I also believe some other API's were changed which resulted in the need for alternative sources.

AND...your API is easy to work with maybe? I had the least issues using yours Wink

Thank you  Grin
August 09, 2013, 03:37:17 PM

August 09, 2013, 03:28:47 PM
Good Question - There is no public facing exchange available.

I am simply using the coinchoose API that was in the mmcfe_ng configs. It happened to pull that value, and I checked - it's not some other coin's exchange rate either Wink

Maybe coming soon  Shocked

You sure?  I am not sure how I can have a value if there is no exchange (and I don't think I have added Pennies to COinChoose yet).
Well it's pulling it from somewhere. Haha no mal intent here - just clueless I suppose:

Code:
$config['currency'] = 'CENT';
$config['price']['url'] = 'http://www.coinchoose.com';
$config['price']['target'] = '/api.php';
$config['price']['currency'] = 'BTC';

and in mmcfe's header.tpl:
Code:
# cat header.tpl                                                                                                                                                                                [11:43:48]

{$GLOBAL.websitename}

{$GLOBAL.slogan}

{if $GLOBAL.config.price.currency}{/if}

• {$GLOBAL.config.currency}/{$GLOBAL.config.price.currency}: {$GLOBAL.price|default:"0"|number_format:"8"}    
  • Network Hashrate: {($GLOBAL.nethashrate / 1000 / 1000 )|default:"0"|number_format:"3"} MH/s    
  • Pool Hashrate: {($GLOBAL.hashrate / 1000)|number_format:"3"} MH/s    
  • Pool Sharerate: {$GLOBAL.sharerate|number_format:"2"} Shares/s    
  • Pool Workers: {$GLOBAL.workers|default:"0"}    

•           

I'm not too code savy - lemme know if you need me to post other portions of the mmcfe code - or you can check it out (as it's mostly defaults on backend stuff) on https://github.com/TheSerapher/php-mmcfe-ng

Maybe it's cached? I had it set up to do feathercoin as a test before pennies.

Hmmm...looking at www.coinchoose.com/api.php - I don't see a "CENT" for the "symbol" field.  It might be pulling the Feathercoin one.
    August 09, 2013, 02:46:10 PM

I am simply using the coinchoose API that was in the mmcfe_ng configs. It happened to pull that value, and I checked - it's not some other coin's exchange rate either Wink

Maybe coming soon  Shocked

You sure?  I am not sure how I can have a value if there is no exchange (and I don't think I have added Pennies to COinChoose yet).
    Well it's pulling it from somewhere. Haha no mal intent here - just clueless I suppose:

Code:
    $config['currency'] = 'CENT';
    $config['price']['url'] = 'http://www.coinchoose.com';
    $config['price']['target'] = '/api.php';
    $config['price']['currency'] = 'BTC';

and in mmcfe's header.tpl:
    Code:
    # cat header.tpl                                                                                                                                                                                [11:43:48]

{$GLOBAL.websitename}

{$GLOBAL.slogan}

{if $GLOBAL.config.price.currency}{/if}

• {$GLOBAL.config.currency}/{$GLOBAL.config.price.currency}: {$GLOBAL.price|default:"0"|number_format:"8"}    
  • Network Hashrate: {($GLOBAL.nethashrate / 1000 / 1000 )|default:"0"|number_format:"3"} MH/s    
  • Pool Hashrate: {($GLOBAL.hashrate / 1000)|number_format:"3"} MH/s    
  • Pool Sharerate: {$GLOBAL.sharerate|number_format:"2"} Shares/s    
  • Pool Workers: {$GLOBAL.workers|default:"0"}    

•           

I'm not too code savy - lemme know if you need me to post other portions of the mmcfe code - or you can check it out (as it's mostly defaults on backend stuff) on https://github.com/TheSerapher/php-mmcfe-ng

Maybe it's cached? I had it set up to do feathercoin as a test before pennies.
    August 09, 2013, 02:26:30 PM

Maybe coming soon  Shocked

You sure?  I am not sure how I can have a value if there is no exchange (and I don't think I have added Pennies to COinChoose yet).
    August 09, 2013, 01:55:09 PM

Maybe coming soon  Shocked
    Activity: 464
    Merit: 252
    August 09, 2013, 01:49:41 PM
    there is price on the pool "CENT/BTC: 0.00134000"
    Is there any exchange for CENT's?
    August 09, 2013, 11:14:04 AM

If you have issues with account (no email) - hit me up (contact info on site) and I'll unlock your account.

Payouts are non decimal points for CENT so manual payouts are disabled. Please set auto payout for 1 cent.

Any issues - please let me know Smiley

This is a scypt-jane coin so I recommend you use https://github.com/ali1234/cpuminer to mine Smiley
    legendary
    Activity: 1050
    Merit: 1000
    August 09, 2013, 03:04:05 AM
    Good work fixing the new version Smiley
    I was worried there for a minute as I had deleted the earlier version.

EDIT: Nope, same problem.
    Activity: 308
    Merit: 250
    August 08, 2013, 11:56:04 PM
    The Piggy Bank has been updated to 0.9.2 and now includes QR Code support.

https://andarazoroflove.org/pennies
    legendary
    Activity: 2674
    Merit: 2965
    Terminated.
    August 08, 2013, 01:57:49 PM
    *goes off to mine some more, and eats popcorn*  Wink Cheesy
    Activity: 53
    August 08, 2013, 01:22:57 PM
    Quote from: barwizi link=topic=269145.msI'llg2889023#msg2889023 date=1375941084
    why do you people insist on trading with these fools? i was selling at a much lower rate but you chose to get scammed. wow you are dumb. since you were willing to pay that much my new rate is 0.0017 and i now have 720 for sale.

Since you obviously lack the IQ to read.  I'll sum it up for you, he was buying from us. That wasn't so hard was it? Wink Plus I have thousands of this coin, no need to buy from trolls. Shocked

If anybody needs to buy in bulk, 1BTC/1000CENTS, I have > 4000.

wont waste time arguing with you. hahaha talk about IQ. just for your info, i'm one of the first five to mine this. i hope that gives you an idea of how small an amount of cents you have in comparison. ciao!!

That's only because you can't come up with a decent argument, which is totally expected. Enjoy being the "first five to mine this", must make you feel like a big man. Cheesy
    Activity: 178
    Merit: 100
    August 08, 2013, 12:28:15 PM
    If there is still some loose change floating around out there and anyone is feeling generous, my tin cup is right here:

PP8g6iRJyqzUpFtYXpGuHeb9qfVHqnmgZA

Grin
    legendary
    Activity: 1246
    August 08, 2013, 12:03:49 PM
    "networkhashps" : 85251966
    depends how many you have hashrate
    Activity: 22
    August 08, 2013, 11:56:17 AM
    Thanks, I have it running now.

Am I right in thinking all I need to do is:

Setup pennies.conf in %appdata%/roaming/pennies with a username and passwords. Have the pennies client running, then start CENTgpuminer with my local IP and username and password as set in the conf? It's running but no pennies minted yet. Sad
    legendary
    Activity: 1246
    August 08, 2013, 11:36:45 AM
    3 Days on an AMD Piledriver FX8320 and I've mined 12 coins. Fuuuuuuu...

Can this actually be GPU-mined yet? This didn't work, first the missing .dll error, but I've tried both this guy's .dll and compiling it for myself. In fact, I'm struggling to mine this with anything other than the standard client - which is frustrating since it gives literally no stats.

What mining software/config can I use (even if it's just for CPU-mining) that will give me some more info/stats, like cgminer that I'm used to?

Oh, and just in-case any of you early-adopters fancied helping me out on my pennies/CENT journey... Cheesy

PAmM4oChmeFmKqvbnWUfCJDxNSYi4Wz3ML
    i updated download link with all nedded dll...
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9cvOfoOekSdWE1oU0lzai1xRTQ/edit?usp=sharing
    legendary
    Activity: 1050
    August 08, 2013, 11:15:18 AM
    You'll take my 2 cents and like it Cheesy

Can I have 2 cents too? Pretty please?

PJMABhkr1UXg4RehWgLF58KHBN4ToF6TSR

Sure, but so you know these 2 came from under my couch cushions Cheesy

uh oh....

**breaks out the benzene to clean those coins**
    Pages:
    Jump to: