Pages:
Author

Topic: CENTRA vs TENX PAY - page 2. (Read 626 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 30, 2017, 03:39:04 AM
TenX is the better project. They have a very strong team and always update the community on the progress/news on social media.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
September 30, 2017, 01:44:03 AM
This paycard thing is getting out of hand you got tenx one upping monaco then you got centra one upping tenx. I assume that in time there will be a newer paycard crypto that will do its best to one up centra. This ICO craze has a lot of developers copycatting one another instead of leading a new frontier.

All are just scam idea from Paycoin, these scammers copy the idea from Paycoin. Old school people like myself know what is Paycoin and know what is going on, newbies and noobs expecting to lost money before they can learn something.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
September 30, 2017, 12:55:38 AM
This paycard thing is getting out of hand you got tenx one upping monaco then you got centra one upping tenx. I assume that in time there will be a newer paycard crypto that will do its best to one up centra. This ICO craze has a lot of developers copycatting one another instead of leading a new frontier.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
September 30, 2017, 12:49:30 AM
Both seem like get products, Ive invested in both but at the moment it seems that Centra has a big team behind it and they're doing a hell of a job pushing. Tenx also has great advisors, however I haven't seen any visual evidence of the tenx card being used anywhere where as centra has videos all over youtube.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
September 30, 2017, 12:35:12 AM
I would like to see people opinion on these two token both have good potential,  but which one would you choose
Pages:
Jump to: