Pages:
Author

Topic: Central bank coins vs crypto space coins - page 6. (Read 1115 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 30, 2019, 03:13:39 AM
Central banks digital currencies will definitely be stable coins, this is why facebook's Libra is having a hard time, 2020 will be the year of CB coins and this will open the eye of many into crypto atleast, I think coins like LTC and the rest will be left the way they are, do not expect any kind of regulation
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
December 30, 2019, 02:54:52 AM
1. These new Central Bank coins are they going to be stable coins or not?
2. What will happen if they are not stable coins? If holding them will be profitable many will leave crypto space and focus on these new coins?
3. Maybe people will just use them as a plus since it's from the government?
They will be stable coins that's backed by each central banks national currency. From what I know so far, they won't be traded on exchanges. They will have a spefic use case and will not be subject for speculations unlike crypto coins with open blockchains (btc, eth, ltc, etc.) so do not expect to profit from them.

4. Will regulations still come after this?
Obviously, no. Central banks will have government approval before proceeding with these coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 19
December 30, 2019, 01:29:15 AM
I've been following the trend news of central banks creating their own digital currencies but a question have since then troubling my mind.

1. These new Central Bank coins are they going to be stable coins or not?
2. What will happen if they are not stable coins? If holding them will be profitable many will leave crypto space and focus on these new coins?
3. Maybe people will just use them as a plus since it's from the government?
4. Will regulations still come after this? I think other coins will be neglected and regulations will only be for coins from government?

Pages:
Jump to: