Pages:
Author

Topic: Centralized exchanger or Decentralized exchanger? - page 3. (Read 415 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Of course we all want decentralized exchange so we can assure that we have the full control of all our cryptocurrency, but the problem is there's a lot of disadvantage of trading in decentralized exchange compared on centralized one. Decentralized exchange have very low trading volumes/liquidity because it is not easy to use or its is not user friendly, the other reason is we cannot use decentralized exchange to sell our cryptocurrency for fiat/money because banks will not allow to use their service by a trading company that doesn't know the identity of their customers.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
We need to make liquidity on decentralized exchanges cause they are our only rescue boat for hacks.
But there is not much liquidty on these exchanges and cause of this people still continue to use centralized exhchanges.
Activity: 303
Merit: 43
The pros of centralized exchange are in my opinion markets with way better volume and the ability to get SEPA payments, while the pros of decentralized exchanges are the fact that you own the private keys so you don't have to worry about the exchange exit scamming/getting hacked and new tokens get listed almost instantly.

I use in pretty much equal measure both centralized and decentralized exchange but on centralized exchange I keep only funds that I am actively trading with.
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
What do you prefer :

Centralized exchanger like Bittrex,Poloniex, Binance,Kucoin and others
Or
Decentralized exchanger like Etherdelta, Idex, cryptobridge, and others

In my opinion, decentralized exchanger like Etherdelta is very high fees and very slow site load. But, it is safe for trading because you traded peer-to-peer.
Centralized exchanger is high potential scam with Hacked reason

Give me your oppinion

*Sorry for bad English

Not sure about the security on etherdelta because basically you are storing your value on the etherdelta smartcontract and then if you are making any order and the smartcontract will try to execute by sending your transaction to the others who are selling or buying your token.

The best thing about the centralized exchange is it's user-friendly for everyone right now and no more.

Im not trusting etherdelta anymore because of hacking happen last december 2017 but we have no choose because most of my token are listed in that exchange site but I must prefer the centralized exchange site because it is easy to use and user friendly but we cannot say it is safe to use centralized exchange site.

case of etherdelta some time ago, DNS Hacked, API error, and many more, so what platform we can Trust?
Decentralized is safe because peer-to-peer transaction can be hacked.
Activity: 518
Merit: 268
I prefer both for different things, as you can't exchange fiat to crypto in a decentralized exchange. I use centralized exchanges to convert my Euros for Litecoin, then after the exchange is done, I transfer them to a decentralized exchange and buy whatever I want using Litecoin. I think it's hard to compare both, you can't trade without centralized exchanges. Also I believe Binance belongs in the list of decentralized exchanges, doesn't it?
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
What do you prefer :

Or

In my opinion, decentralized exchanger like Etherdelta is very high fees and very slow site load. But, it is safe for trading because you traded peer-to-peer.

Give me your oppinion

*Sorry for bad English

Not sure about the security on etherdelta because basically you are storing your value on the etherdelta smartcontract and then if you are making any order and the smartcontract will try to execute by sending your transaction to the others who are selling or buying your token.

The best thing about the centralized exchange is it's user-friendly for everyone right now and no more.

Im not trusting etherdelta anymore because of hacking happen last december 2017 but we have no choose because most of my token are listed in that exchange site but I must prefer the centralized exchange site because it is easy to use and user friendly but we cannot say it is safe to use centralized exchange site.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
yes it is currently very much a very good and very appropriate pertukarang to menukan some altcoin that we have, besides that also now altcoin very maintained exchange on that market.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
What do you prefer :

Or

Give me your oppinion

*Sorry for bad English

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
What do you prefer :

Or

Give me your oppinion

*Sorry for bad English

No matter what to choose if decentralized or centralized exchanger, the important thing is to save and not to share our important details for our account so that no bad will happened. But for me, I will choose decentralized exchanger because it is extremely important than centralized and has a good benefits like fast access, security, easy to use and transparent while centralized exchange have a one problem like When you use centralized exchange some cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin have been hacked because of very easy to access the account, while decentralized has own private key so this is better security to use.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
To me, the nature of cryptocurrency is decentralization so decentralized exchanger would be more safe. However, centralized exchanger is faster in comparision with decentralized. Thus, based on your demand, you can choose the one which is more appropriate.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
Decentralization
Systems consisting of a number of computers scattered at various locations connected by telecommunication means with each computer capable of performing similar processing independently, but can interact with each other in exchange of data.
Centralized
All data processing is performed by computers placed in a location intended to serve all users within the organization. Widely used by companies that do not have branches.
But I still feel risky if trading at ED Grin
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
unfortunately centralized and decentralized exchanges are not comparable because thy are not offering the same thing. the offer "trading" basically but it is under a very different features. and that is why despite all the scams and huge risks of centralized exchanges that happen every day they are still very popular.

but the thing is we need to give decentralized exchanges a better chance. the more we use them and help with the development of them, even if it is simply reporting bugs, the better they will become. that is how an open source and decentralized system should work.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
I prefer decentralis exchange, although it seems easier to price in the manipulation by traders, but we can feel safer, if a token or coin takes a long time to be listed on centralized exchange, in decentralized exchange we can set the token itself,
Activity: 406
BAILOUT
I prefer centralized exchanges like bittrex, kucoin and binance over decentralized ones like etherdelta, actually decentralized exchanges can be better than centralized ones but centralized exchanges are better for now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
decentralized more secure than centralized exchanges. the main reason is Private key with us. i am using decentralized exchanges like etherdelta, the inter face is quite abnormal but its easy to use. currently ED is compromised. i am using binance and kucoin for centralized exchanges. Most tokens specially ERC 20 tokens comes to ED.

Activity: 13
Merit: 10
I prefer DEX or Decentralizez Exchange because it wont require you any verification unlike these major exchagnes you need to send your ID and informations before you can fully use the exchange,giving us the risk of losing our privacy and our might be use to some identity theft!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
What do you prefer :

Or

Actually I really like the concept of decentralized exchange but because their volume tends to be a bit so I am forced to use the centralized exchange
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Decentralized exchange fit perfectly with cryptocurrencies scene nature, which is its aimed to be anonymous and private. Recently, many centralized exchanges are getting stricter with personal identity verification, and that is really bad. So, The only solution is the decentralized exchanges, but the problem is we are lacking of promising decentralized exchanges. There are not too much a promising and good potential decentralized exchanges. I'm sure that is the reason why we are still relying on centralized exchanges.
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
Personally, I consider decentralized exchanges to be much safer than centralized ones, but unfortunately it is impossible to lead  daytrading on decentralized exchanges now. They have very little liquidity for this.
Activity: 788
What do you prefer :

Or

Give me your oppinion

*Sorry for bad English

Adzino Oppinion

Decentralized exchange is what we need for crypto currency trading since decentralization is the key feature of most of the crypto currencies. If the exchange is centralized, then it is more like storing and using your FIAT bank accounts. People use crypto currencies to avoid bank, then why would someone use centralized exchange?

Main point is : We use cryptocurrency because we hate Centralized, but why we use Centralized Exchanger to save money? Why we use centralized to store decentralized money?

Top Cryptomarket Volume :
1. bitMEX ( Centralized Exchange )
2. Binance ( Centralized Exchange )
3. Okex ( Centralized Exchange )
4. Upbit ( Centralized Exchange )
5. Huobi ( Centralized Exchange )
6. Bitfinex ( Centralized Exchange )

PEOPLE USING CENTRALIZED EXCHANGE TO SAVE DECENTRALIZED MONEY, SO FUNNY
Pages:
Jump to: