Pages:
Author

Topic: centralized post of pirate payouts-It is over. Pirate@scammer admits default - page 15. (Read 80055 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
I dunno. Seems like most btc "investors" are sorta used to this by now.

mybitcoin.com whatever
bitcoinica
now pirate

i would bet there are quite a few people here who were screwed by all 3!

The more scams that happen the more likely people wont want to hand over coins to anyone including legitimate businesses.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
I think everyone invested should agree to accept interest payments up to the day he announced closure and no more, I think even then you'd be lucky to get your money back. I think that might give you a chance and at least cut out the excuses after all the way things are going you can't make silk dress out of a pigs ear.

That would mean he would have no incentive to pay back now vs a month or two from now. Though since he can't pay back anyway, I guess it doesn't matter.
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
I think everyone invested should agree to accept interest payments up to the day he announced closure and no more, I think even then you'd be lucky to get your money back. I think that might give you a chance and at least cut out the excuses after all the way things are going you can't make silk dress out of a pigs ear.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
I dunno. Seems like most btc "investors" are sorta used to this by now.

mybitcoin.com whatever
bitcoinica
now pirate

i would bet there are quite a few people here who were screwed by all 3!
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
It is like watching a car wreck in slow motion. The climax has passed and i am just now waiting for the dust to settle.

Its going to get uglier.

Yeah, I expect this as well.
Wat
It is like watching a car wreck in slow motion. The climax has passed and i am just now waiting for the dust to settle.

Its going to get uglier.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Boohoo poor pirate.

You acted like a raging dickwad while holding this over everyone's head, and now that there is a little pressure, you start crying.

Man up and take care of your business, before this gets any uglier, would be my suggestion.
legendary
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Pressure is mounting it would appear

<@pirateat40> I'd just like to say, I never expected all this madness when I shutdown BS&T.  It's been a lot more work than I could have even thought and I simply messed up. In hindsight, I shouldn't have stopped things so suddenly. Although it was nice to finally get some sleep, things have been spiraling out of control this week and pushing my personal deadlines.

<@pirateat40> At this point and in an attempt to stop the bleeding (interest) I'm going to be forced to payout everyone at once, which I'm sure will piss off enough people to counter the lack of payouts but I don't see any other way of handling this.

<@pirateat40> My concern is not "winning" the bet as much as it is "donating" the winnings.  With the events of this week causing delays, 5K worth of coins is a piece of sand compared to the amount of money I'm losing every hour.

<@pirateat40> I'm doing everything in my power within the contracts of the "Real World" to get things moving as fast as possible.  If, I end up losing the bets and spending everything I worked for to make things right I will.  I will not be giving any additional times or dates until I know exactly when things will happen.

<@pirateat40> I know you guys want updates and communication, but I'm somewhat muted by the personal attacks and legalities of whats going on. There is a lot more to this story than just "Send me back my coins."  If I had all the coins just sitting around I would've has this wrapped up a long time ago.
Wat
[01:13] <@pirateat40> I'm doing everything in my power within the contracts of the "Real World" to get things moving as fast as possible.  If, I end up losing the bets and spending everything I worked for to make things right I will.  I will not be giving any additional times or dates until I know exactly when things will happen.

This is good news for the true believers. They will always be able to dream of getting their money back.

Oh, post the part about him admitting to not having all the coins.

Nevermind.

02:17 I know you guys want updates and communication, but I'm somewhat muted by the personal attacks and legalities of whats going on. There is a lot more to this story than just "Send me back my coins." If I had all the coins just sitting around I would've has this wrapped up a long time ago.

Edit:
I'm still not getting why "personal attacks" and the "madness" should be interfering with his business.  And his ability to pay.

If I owed people that much I would be scared to even start my car.....
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Watching w/ interest. Would be nice for at least ONE Bitcoin thief to get busted.
legendary
Thanks for posting the irc logs. I cannot stand irc now days. Total waste of time. Much ass kissing in that channel. Pirate appears not able to pay and i doubt he ever can. Most money went to pay interest. Prob now getting ripped off himself if there was any real business dealings.
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
I'm somewhat muted by the personal attacks

How weak is that? He steals thousands of dollars and expects everyone to keep kissing his ass! lol

way to trim off the bit about the legal attacks.
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
[01:13] <@pirateat40> I'm doing everything in my power within the contracts of the "Real World" to get things moving as fast as possible.  If, I end up losing the bets and spending everything I worked for to make things right I will.  I will not be giving any additional times or dates until I know exactly when things will happen.

This is good news for the true believers. They will always be able to dream of getting their money back.

Updated, added the final line. (Last word as of right now.)

Code:
02:17  I know you guys want updates and communication, but I'm somewhat muted by the personal attacks and legalities of whats going on. There is a lot more to this story than just "Send me back my coins."  If I had all the coins just sitting around I would've has this wrapped up a long time ago.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm somewhat muted by the personal attacks

How weak is that? He steals thousands of dollars and expects everyone to keep kissing his ass! lol
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Nevermind.

02:17 I know you guys want updates and communication, but I'm somewhat muted by the personal attacks and legalities of whats going on. There is a lot more to this story than just "Send me back my coins." If I had all the coins just sitting around I would've has this wrapped up a long time ago.

Edit:
I'm still not getting why "personal attacks" and the "madness" should be interfering with his business.  And his ability to pay.
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
Wat
I'm not sure why paying out everyone at once will piss anyone off (aside from the ponzi trolls).    If everyone gets their money, then great Smiley

Perhaps hes worried it will crash the market but I dont think that will happen imo.
Pages:
Jump to: