Pages:
Author

Topic: certacoin.com If you want cash for your Bitcoin there is none better - page 2. (Read 2073 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
You guys are very rough on a newbie. Wow if this was the 1600's you guys would beat me, stone me and burn me at the stake. I am not a witch....
I dont know how to attach the docs to this forum. If you would like to email me at [email protected] I would be happy to send you the LLC docs. As I stated this is a real company.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
No we have two employees and we are a NJ LLC.
Prove it.
No we have two employees and we are a NJ LLC.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
they don't even try anymore...
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
"Our representatives are standing by to aid you in securing your Bitcoin today. Don't wait till something goes wrong and you lose your hard earned Bitcoins.
Contact Us
Certacoin LLC
Email: [email protected]"

So are you lying about having actual employees? Are you also lying about being an LLC?
Hello,

I want to say thank you for the criticism. The picture is that of my home. This is a home based business. I am new and just started. Before investing every last dollar I have I would like to see if this business has potential.

As for design, Yes it is basic. It is made from a template I purchased. The hit counter was added so I can see how it does for myself.

Yes I am a new member. We all have to start from somewhere. I am not here to hide my location or deceive anyone. I am simply looking to provide a service and grow this business. I am new to Bitcoin but I support it and I want it to grow.

Sure my site can be better designed or I can go rent an office. Would that make the service I provide any different? All I ask is for you guys to give me a chance. After I receive some business then the business will spread by word of mouth.

Just give me one shot. I am not going anywhere with your bitcoin. I want to build a great reputation.

Thanks for reading 
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Your website make me want to cry. It's horrible and looks like a highschooler made it 15 years ago. It even has a hit counter!?!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
So I should trust a brand new member with shitty images found with google and an office that looks like this? No thanks.

A paper wallet is nothing more than that. A piece of paper storing your coins for transfer at a later time to another wallet. Certacoin on the other hand is a certificate that holds its value and when you want a refund your refund is paid in cash, check or money order. This is a way around waiting for long exchange processing times. Thanks for your interest
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm fairly new around here too, so please forgive my question if its obvious to you, but how is this different from a paper wallet ?
www.certacoin.com

Certacoin is the brand new way of getting cash for your bitcoin. Simply purchase a security certificate and hold for as long as you would like. When you want cash back simply choose to refund your certificate and your refund will be granted in the form of cash, check or money order. We also are the fastest way to get cash out. We are new to the market but we are here to stay. Come check us out at www.certacoin.com
Pages:
Jump to: