Pages:
Author

Topic: CEX.IO - Funds Restored - page 2. (Read 433 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
January 08, 2018, 01:57:09 PM
Not only them, most exchanges or services that offer btc to fiat are just slow. Bitwala and others are also slow as fuck. They are saying that it's not their fault and regulations are hitting them hard. However they could advertise their services in a more honest way instead of saying ''withdrawals will take 1-3 days'' when in reality it takes weeks.
Have a look at this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/cexio Huh
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/cex.io  Shocked

Yeah... It seems that they are indeed borderline scamming. I gave them a negative rating for now, maybe they will fix everything but it does looks sketchy now.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 12:42:18 PM
Not only them, most exchanges or services that offer btc to fiat are just slow. Bitwala and others are also slow as fuck. They are saying that it's not their fault and regulations are hitting them hard. However they could advertise their services in a more honest way instead of saying ''withdrawals will take 1-3 days'' when in reality it takes weeks.
Have a look at this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/cexio Huh
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/cex.io  Shocked
January 08, 2018, 11:36:31 AM
I have only good experiences with Cex, so just be patient, delays can happen
CEX is unfortunately not sending or crediting some, if not all withdrawal/deposits at this very moment. Even the withdrawals via MasterCard/Visa is not being paid despite being deducted from users available funds. Card withdrawal is an automatic feature.

So the truth about CEX is one of 3 options:

1: CEX has run out of, or is currently moving their fiat assets.

2: CEX's fiat assets are frozen or currently unreachable.

3: CEX is refusing to pay/credit its users.

January 08, 2018, 10:32:39 AM
CEX is unfortunately not sending or crediting some, if not all withdrawal/deposits at this very moment. Even the withdrawals via MasterCard/Visa is not being paid despite being deducted from users available funds. Card withdrawal is an automatic feature.

So the truth about CEX is one of 3 options:

1: CEX has run out of, or is currently moving their fiat assets.

2: CEX's fiat assets are frozen or currently unreachable.

3: CEX is refusing to pay/credit its users.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
January 08, 2018, 08:52:11 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
January 08, 2018, 08:49:30 AM
They are just extremely slow, I sent them 1 single verification document for my ''proof of residence'' and still nothing after almost 1 month. I'm not going to use their services anymore because I can't spend months to withdraw money, I don't think they are a scam though but still really annoying to wait so damn long. Really unprofessional exchange right now.

Don't ever say that mate that this trading site at cex wasn't professional, it just happened that blockchain congested during those days that you've doing trades. It also happened to me 3 weeks ago, encountered long time processinng upon the withdrawal of my bitcoin for exchanges of btc to fiat trading sites in my local country of residence. It took for me 24 hours of waiting, but eventually the funds returned to my exchange wallet, and I repeated the withdrawal process and did it successfully. My advice for you is always be patient on what you do, because there's a possible solutions of every circumstances.
January 08, 2018, 06:27:26 AM
They are just extremely slow, I sent them 1 single verification document for my ''proof of residence'' and still nothing after almost 1 month. I'm not going to use their services anymore because I can't spend months to withdraw money, I don't think they are a scam though but still really annoying to wait so damn long. Really unprofessional exchange right now.
We can only wait now, for a reasonable time.
January 07, 2018, 07:33:18 AM
January 07, 2018, 01:10:51 AM
I saw that you posted in CEX.IO thread earlier and by reading the previous posts, CEX account already responded to you. If you haven't checked yet : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27583047

Since CEX account is active here, I think you'll get further assistance to solve the problem
Thank you. CEX is indeed making an effort to assure its customers that they are in safe hands.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
January 06, 2018, 12:16:08 PM
I saw that you posted in CEX.IO thread earlier and by reading the previous posts, CEX account already responded to you. If you haven't checked yet : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27583047

Since CEX account is active here, I think you'll get further assistance to solve the problem
January 06, 2018, 11:56:12 AM
I am sorry to hear about your bad experience.

I, for one, can also confirm that CEX.io have always been good, I haven't used them a lot, I must confess.

But up until a month a go or so I was using it now and again and never had a problem.

I suggest you insist with all possible channels of contact before you then involve the authorities against them, there must be a reason although I agree such delay is unacceptable and unprofessional.
Thank you for your support, it means alot.

I will take action once reality starts to get clear.
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
January 06, 2018, 09:17:45 AM
I am sorry to hear about your bad experience.

I, for one, can also confirm that CEX.io have always been good, I haven't used them a lot, I must confess.

But up until a month a go or so I was using it now and again and never had a problem.

I suggest you insist with all possible channels of contact before you then involve the authorities against them, there must be a reason although I agree such delay is unacceptable and unprofessional.
January 06, 2018, 03:11:39 AM

What happened:

I am having a pending withdrawal of about $5800 since January 2nd. No progress made, no human response from support, no response here, on Reddit or Trustpilot. I have sent two tickets to support, firstly curious about the delay, secondly to ask if they would be able to cancel the withdrawal and credit it back to my available funds, since I need it for trading and paying off debt, which is now delayed.
Pages:
Jump to: