Pages:
Author

Topic: CEX.IO - I hope did not steal my money - page 2. (Read 293 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 8
April 04, 2018, 02:15:15 PM
sad to hear that. you can try to write your case here "cryptocompare.com/exchanges/cexio/overview"
it could not help but it could help to other people and you can post that link in your cexio - ticket.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 12:12:49 PM
Dear friends, this is my experience with Cex.io
I'm writing here because I'm as the extreme and I warty that cex.io have stoled my money. I do a sepa transfer (don't mention the amount because if stoled I don't want make my self more ridiculous) on 15 March 2018 and at this time I haven't received a human reply on various opened support ticket asking why too much time to credited my money on account balance. On my opened and sometime closed ticket, from cex, only reply a bot with same words.. like:

"Thank you for contacting us.

I will escalate this matter to the concerned department. The person in charge will get back to you in the nearest possible time for assistance.
Your patience on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for understanding.
Best Regards
Margret
Support Team"

Now i'm desperate and frustrated.. I continue to ask if exists any sort of problem with my Sepa transfer but no one reply me, so I only think to have definitely lost my money Sad
If anyone of Cex.io read this message, please provide me a motivation of why I don't have money on my cex.io account. This is the transaction Id: 5838941079. I think that no problem exists and if exists tell me what is or simply return back money to my bank.
So if this last attempt do not produce benefit, please people, please, be aware from this exchange. CEX.IO can stole your money because do not reply in any manner to your support request and you never say why lost money.

Thank you to all can understand me and can help me.

Pages:
Jump to: