Pages:
Author

Topic: CEX.IO lowers maintenance cost by 10% and decreases withdrawal fee 10 times - page 2. (Read 1554 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is there life on Mars?
Awesome, even more incentive to invest in the company that singlehandedly turns Bitcoin into a centralized coin. Thanks, CEX.IO and your right hand GHash.IO....
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I noticed GHS trading on there was trending up.... guess some people have seen the news
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I get a 404 error. Sad

Google shows a cached version of that page, but I can't find any references elsewhere.

But anyway, if this is true then I'm guessing that this is good news for CEX.IO users. I don't use them but I wonder if this will increase the value of their mining contracts?

EDIT: It's back up. Smiley
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
CEX.IO Bitcoin Crypto Exchange, the first and leading multifunctional cryptocurrency platform, is pleased to announce major improvements and updates, which resulted in significant lowering of costs for maintaining cloud-based GHS and decreasing withdrawal fee 10 times.

Source: http://www.pressat.co.uk/releases/cexio-lowers-maintenance-cost-by-10-and-decreases-withdrawal-fee-10-times-f48b46e9360fd1c7463a8c2ead1b6e40/
Pages:
Jump to: