Pages:
Author

Topic: CEX.IO mining vs maintenance - whats going on - advice required - page 2. (Read 2051 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
i thought its been that way forever lol.

esp in the cloud mining biz, its like 7 different level of fees or reasons to cut your actual return. And all you are left with is pretty much nothing, then ask what the hell happened.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
after reading this comment posted online - " Fees are now 90% , and in the next difficulty rise which will expected as 20% rise, fees are also increase that amount, 0.90*1.20= 108% fees , that means,if you hold GHS, you have to PAY!, yes you have to pay for every block solved. Then CEX.IO ,term of use topic, 11.5 kicks in, "11.5. Mining with using User's Gigahashes can be stopped by CEX.IO if the amount of the Maintenance Cost exceeds rewards for each mined block or if the mining is economically inexpedient. The decision to renew Bitcoins mining is made by CEX.IO, taking into account calculations of mining effectiveness." THAT MEANS THEY WILL CLOSE THE MARKET. BEWARE PEOPLE.. STAY OUT THE MARKET BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.."

this is getting out of hand now, maintenance fees continue to make cloud mining with CEX.io very unattractive, very little gain in BTC balance or even losses in BTC balance, where will it end, thinking of moving on..... any advice?Huh should i sell up my GHS and go cloud mining elsewhere? if so, any suggestions would be welcome

It is crazy, if you sell your bitcoins, hold to them or invest wisely elsewhere you are better off in my mind.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
CEX.IO and GHASH/IUO are the largest scammers in the world of pooled mining. Why the admins of this site have not made a public announcement of their selfishness greediness and the fact their mining pool and cloud is a huge scam one of the biggest scams in bitcoin history I do not understand. You should NEVER have negative bitcoin when mining with a companies cloud mining NEVER. CEX are a bunch of legal thieves.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
It's called "milking it's customers for every BTC they got".

They've been doing it since day one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
after reading this comment posted online - " Fees are now 90% , and in the next difficulty rise which will expected as 20% rise, fees are also increase that amount, 0.90*1.20= 108% fees , that means,if you hold GHS, you have to PAY!, yes you have to pay for every block solved. Then CEX.IO ,term of use topic, 11.5 kicks in, "11.5. Mining with using User's Gigahashes can be stopped by CEX.IO if the amount of the Maintenance Cost exceeds rewards for each mined block or if the mining is economically inexpedient. The decision to renew Bitcoins mining is made by CEX.IO, taking into account calculations of mining effectiveness." THAT MEANS THEY WILL CLOSE THE MARKET. BEWARE PEOPLE.. STAY OUT THE MARKET BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.."

this is getting out of hand now, maintenance fees continue to make cloud mining with CEX.io very unattractive, very little gain in BTC balance or even losses in BTC balance, where will it end, thinking of moving on..... any advice?Huh should i sell up my GHS and go cloud mining elsewhere? if so, any suggestions would be welcome
Pages:
Jump to: