Pages:
Author

Topic: CEX.IO refuses all my Bitcoin withdrawals - page 2. (Read 261 times)

Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
November 01, 2022, 01:51:50 PM
There's also a 'possibility' that your withdrawal address was recognized belonging to a gambling website. Some CEXes tend to be hostile with such, hence I do suggest refraining from directly withdrawing/depositing to/from gambling websites in the future.

As others pointed, you'll probably receive a reply from their account here soon. They're pretty active last time i checked. In a worst case scenario, I think you can request to close your account and withdraw your funds.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 01, 2022, 12:33:33 PM
How long between you bought the BTC and tried to withdraw? There is (was?) a hold time for purchases.
Also, they have stated the their compliance team if they are reviewing the transactions and your KYC documentation will take a while:

Please be advised that the procedure on our platform is performed by our Compliance Officers and implies a thorough investigation of the information provided by the customer. We'd like to inform you that it is indeed not fast because the details are checked manually and with all due diligence.

But, what is the most important, absolutely all the messages from you are being checked and AML/KYC cases are never left aside until completed. It means that you'll be contacted by the team once the information you've provided is checked. Once again, it's a time- and effort-consuming process.

Moreover, the Compliance Team has regular working hours (not like the Support Team that is available 24/7).

We highly appreciate your patience and understanding!

Also, when making a scam accusation here use the proper format: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-report-format-use-it-to-make-scam-reports-properly-260073

You don't have to include everything but the more detail the better.

-Dave
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
November 01, 2022, 12:26:47 PM
No. It is CEX.IO that rejects my withdrawals. I attempted three withdrawals, one using the Coinbase address, and two using the FreeBitco.in address. All were rejected.
Send the issue in PM to their official account on this forum: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cex-148073. The account is still active as I checked it right now.

CEX
Activity: 24
Merit: 3
November 01, 2022, 12:15:29 PM
No. It is CEX.IO that rejects my withdrawals. I attempted three withdrawals, one using the Coinbase address, and two using the FreeBitco.in address. All were rejected.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
November 01, 2022, 12:08:22 PM
Let us get your clearly. You bought bitcoin on CEX, sent the bitcoin to Freebitco. Now you withdraw from Freebitco, but not successful? Also you tried Coinbase, but not also successful? And your money was deducted?
Activity: 24
Merit: 3
November 01, 2022, 11:47:32 AM
Gentlemen,
first of all thanks for accepting me on the forum. I am writing because I saw that a member of CEX.IO has an account here and maybe he can solve the problem that has been affecting me for a few days.
I signed up on CEX.IO after reading some positive reviews. I verified the account by providing all the required data and documents. I made a small Bitcoin deposit via VISA card and it was successful. Then I sent the Bitcoins to my FreeBitco.in address, and this is where the problems started. My first withdrawal was refused. I was asked to send two screenshots, one proving that the FreeBitcoin email was mine, the second proving that the Bitcoin address on FreeBitco.in matched the one used for the withdrawal. I provided these screenshots and retried the withdrawal. This was also rejected. I asked to the support for an explanation but got no answer. I thought maybe the problem was FreeBitco.in, so I retried the withdrawal using an address from my Coinbase account. Nothing to do: this withdrawal was also refused. Now I'm starting to get worried because there seems to be no way to withdraw these Bitcoins.

Have any of you had the same problem?

Right now I'm trying the withdrawal to FreeBitco.in again, but since this morning (many hours have passed) nothing has happened. If the member of CEX.IO support registered in the forum could give me a hand I would be grateful. Thank you.

My user id: up156945328
Pages:
Jump to: