Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] BlackJack.Fun | Signature Campaign | Up to $90/W - page 5. (Read 9625 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 187
Bitcoin!!
Bitcointalk Username: Makus
Blackjack.fun Username: Makus
Activity: 308
Merit: 143
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcointalk Usermane:  Ambatman
Blackjack.fun Username:  Ambatman
Activity: 140
Merit: 63
Bitcointalk Usermane: pi-network314159
Blackjack.fun Username: pinetwork314159

Bitcointalk Usermane: pi-network314159
Blackjack.fun Username: pinetwork314159

Re-applying again
Activity: 266
Merit: 119
Keep Promises !

Bitcointalk Username: promise444c5
Blackjack.fun Username: promise444c5
Activity: 392
Merit: 185
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Bitcointalk Username: Promocodeudo
Blackjack.fun Username: Promocodeudo19
Activity: 168
Merit: 115
Thank you all for your posts / Payments for week 5 will be processed soon. [Exchange rate: 66,150] Wink

We have several slots for Full Member
Bitcointalk Usermane: sg4j1n3ll0
Blackjack.fun Username: sg4j1n3ll0
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
Bitcointalk Usermane: |MINER|
Blackjack.fun Username: minergoal

I can handle with the fm payrate  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Thank you all for your posts / Payments for week 5 will be processed soon. [Exchange rate: 66,150] Wink

We have several slots for Full Member
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2144
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
As you know, I have applied for another campaign that currently fits me more and I got accepted.

Thank you Icopress and Blackjack.Fun for the time beeing and bye-bye to my lovely Avatar.

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721
MrStork Exchange Service
I have been accepted in other campaigns

Thank you Icopress and Blackjack.Fun for a wonderful week.
I look forward to working with you again in the future.
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Thank you all for your posts / Payments for week 4 will be processed soon. [Exchange rate: 64,600] Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 55
Bitcointalk Usermane: Troytech
Blackjack.fun Username: Troytech
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Hey, join the prediction contest... if one of the campaign participants wins, a decent bonus will be added to your weekly payment.

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 2663
Escrow Service
-snip-
It seems to me that 30 posts a week is an impossible task for many participants, so starting next week the quota will be reduced (but the amount of payments per post will be increased) .. I’m still undecided, but I think that we will return to “merits” as the main indicator. On April 15, I will publish new payout rates (but I can already say that the upper limit will be $4 per post).
Impossible or not, actually it depends on each participant.
I may be able to meet the maximum quota of 30 posts, but sometimes some of my post quality is not good enough because it is too chasing the number of posts.
But it would be very good if it was reduced, and I also agree.

If "merit" were the leading indicator, it would probably be good for post quality.
But will it be targeted by the number of merits that must be achieved for each participant?

And thanks for providing a complete list of boards that are ignored, this is very helpful so that the post quota every week is met according to the target,
but not to avoid the list that is ignored because I am also active in some of the ignored board lists.

If there will be a merit requirement, it will be even harder to fulfill that target. I'd say 30 posts a week is a bit much but not that bad. To obtain merits the post needs to be a very good quality, like newspaper/magazine level quality and it is impossible to make posts that good consistently (there is not enough topics to cover and there certainly isn't enough time, for me at least) and the post count will decrease even more.

I'd say the current rule-set is fine.
I think also it is all ok as it is at the moment.
No change needed.

Best regards,
Willi
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
Welcome!

Code:
Gaza13: Full Member

Signature, Avatar and personal text updated.

Post count (including this one ) = 502

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
-snip-
It seems to me that 30 posts a week is an impossible task for many participants, so starting next week the quota will be reduced (but the amount of payments per post will be increased) .. I’m still undecided, but I think that we will return to “merits” as the main indicator. On April 15, I will publish new payout rates (but I can already say that the upper limit will be $4 per post).
I may be able to meet the maximum quota of 30 posts, but sometimes some of my post quality is not good enough because it is too chasing the number of posts.

If "merit" were the leading indicator, it would probably be good for post quality.
But will it be targeted by the number of merits that must be achieved for each participant?

And thanks for providing a complete list of boards that are ignored, this is very helpful so that the post quota every week is met according to the target,
but not to avoid the list that is ignored because I am also active in some of the ignored board lists.

If there will be a merit requirement, it will be even harder to fulfill that target. I'd say 30 posts a week is a bit much but not that bad. To obtain merits the post needs to be a very good quality, like newspaper/magazine level quality and it is impossible to make posts that good consistently (there is not enough topics to cover and there certainly isn't enough time, for me at least) and the post count will decrease even more.

I'd say the current rule-set is fine.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721
MrStork Exchange Service
-snip-

legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Thank you all for your posts / Payments for week 3 will be processed soon. [Exchange rate: 71,820] Wink

Welcome!

Code:
babo: Rank updated
Smartprofit: Sr Member
Z-tight: Sr Member
Gaza13: Full Member

Also

- Btw, please do not forget that any post written after page 250 will not be taken into account.
- Below you can also see a list of boards that are ignored.

Code:
1. Computer hardware
2. Invites & Accounts
3. Digital goods
4. Collectibles
5. Goods
6. Services
7. Currency exchange
8. Games and rounds
9. Investor-based games
10. Long-term offers
11. Lending
12. Securities
13. Auctions
14. Micro Earnings
15. Кopзинa
16. CPU/GPU Bitcoin mining hardware
17. Chinese students
18. Obsolete (buying)
19. Obsolete (selling)
20. MultiBit
21. Archival
22. Serious discussion
23. Ivory Tower
24. Off-topic
25. Politics & Society
26. Press
27. Bounties (Altcoins)
28. Tokens (Altcoins)
29. النقاشات الأخرى
30. Ekonomi, Politik, dan Budaya
31. Topik Lainnya
32. Service Announcements (Altcoins)
33. Off-topic (Hrvatski)
34. Trgovina
35. Off-Topic (Deutsch)
36. Presse
37. Off-Topic (India)
38. Press & News from India
39. Off-Topic (Italiano)
40. Off-topic (Nederlands)
41. Buluşmalar
42. Konu Dışı
43. Pazar Alanı
44. Пoлитикa
45. Бayнти и aиpдpoпы
46. Xaйпы
47. Paзнoe
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
Bitcointalk Usermane: entebah
Blackjack.fun Username:

will add bj username if got accepted
I already updated the table with your name and only then saw that you did not indicate the BlackJack username.

➥ I do not consider applications containing phrases like “Will be updated later”

sorry just saw the spreadsheet

Blackjack.fun Username: entebahh
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Blackjack.fun Username:

will add bj username if got accepted
I already updated the table with your name and only then saw that you did not indicate the BlackJack username.

➥ I do not consider applications containing phrases like “Will be updated later”
Pages:
Jump to: