Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] FortuneJack Signature Campaign -Started 6th of April- Hero/Legendary - page 2. (Read 38467 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
snip

What a great hat, I wish I have seen it earlier, just after I joined the FJ campaign.

There was no requirement, but still, I wanted to have something from FJ, as a complete setup  Wink Cheesy.

I will wear it this last week, as my profile picture, I hope you don't mind?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
@Pmalek @TheUltraElite @Raja_MBZ
You'are great old supporter's, FJ should keep you guys

Heh, thanks for including me in your trio but I think FJ doesn't really wanna keep anyone right now, and it's quite understandable. They could've decreased the number of participants but it seems like their budget is forcing them to close the campaign completely for now. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1973
1% Skill 99% Luck :v
@Pmalek @TheUltraElite @Raja_MBZ
You'are great old supporter's, FJ should keep you guys
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
PSA:

It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce that this campaign will close its doors this week. From this coming Friday the FJ campaign will no longer be active and no participants will take part moving forward.

I did not expect to make this announcement so sudden but at the same time we've had a good run as this has been one of the longest running campaigns on bitcointalk, I only took it over a little over 2 years ago but it was active way before that too. It has been my absolute pleasure to work with everyone who's taken part in this campaign both older and new faces. I'd also like to say thank you to FortuneJack for giving me the privilege to run this campaign for this long and they've been nothing but good to me throughout.

I hope everyone who are currently in this campaign will find a new one quickly, I value you all and hold you to the highest standards so I know you won't have too much of an issue but I do apologize if this will make it difficult for you, especially under the current situation in the world, hopefully we can reunite in one of my campaigns soon.

Always remember, don't be sad that it's over - be happy that it happened.

I loved being a part of this campaign and would wholeheartedly like to thank you for running this campaign so successfully, neatly, and honestly. I've been a part of many campaigns in the past, and I'd like to conclude you're probably the best campaign manager I've ever dealt with on the web. Smiley

TBH, I'm not very sad; not sure why but in the last few days I really wanted to keep a Vegeta avatar and some stupid anime signature. I'll finally be able to do that! I'm probably going to take a little rest from campaigns and won't be finding a new campaign anytime soon.

Thanks Hhampuz and FJ!
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
PSA:

It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce that this campaign will close its doors this week. From this coming Friday the FJ campaign will no longer be active and no participants will take part moving forward.

I did not expect to make this announcement so sudden but at the same time we've had a good run as this has been one of the longest running campaigns on bitcointalk, I only took it over a little over 2 years ago but it was active way before that too. It has been my absolute pleasure to work with everyone who's taken part in this campaign both older and new faces. I'd also like to say thank you to FortuneJack for giving me the privilege to run this campaign for this long and they've been nothing but good to me throughout.

I hope everyone who are currently in this campaign will find a new one quickly, I value you all and hold you to the highest standards so I know you won't have too much of an issue but I do apologize if this will make it difficult for you, especially under the current situation in the world, hopefully we can reunite in one of my campaigns soon.

Thank you FortuneJack for having this signature campaign. Since last few years, you have become my daily routine and it is very difficult for me to see you go.

Thank you very much Hhampuz for managing this campaign with immense professionalism.

Thanks for so many good memories.

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
I am not ready to believe that FJ to be without campaign on bitcointalk.

They just revamped their site and started to bear network fees of all BTC transactions and made exclusive deposit offer for this forum along with new set of signatures.

I mean last 30 days were too busier for them which made to assume that they might be planning up something newer and bigger. Expect the unexpected Cheesy

I have seen this campaign since the time i join this forum and it was one of the best and highest paying one.

Could be the Covid-19 pandemic is one of the reasons for closure of this campaign as all the business are suffered due to this  Huh
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
I am not ready to believe that FJ to be without campaign on bitcointalk.

They just revamped their site and started to bear network fees of all BTC transactions and made exclusive deposit offer for this forum along with new set of signatures.

I mean last 30 days were too busier for them which made to assume that they might be planning up something newer and bigger. Expect the unexpected Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
If I say I'm not mad or devastated, then I must be the biggest lier on the forum. Just waking up after a stressful week/sunday and this is the kind of message I'm seeing first thing in the morning. Just hope it doesn't spoil the rest of my day. Already had plans for how my earnings will b used to contribute to my future projects in regards to my charity initiative as discussed on our local thread.

As a manager, I know what it feels, getting that news of ending a campaign and as a signature participants this isn't my first time feeling this way too but we'll be fine. You're doing well @Hhampuz, and I won't hesitate to apply in your other campaigns or future ones. Hopefully Fortunejack will change their mind and restart campaign in the future but until them, it was an honor promoting them.

Thanks Hhampuz and Fortunejack, lets give them our best this week as we always do.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
I know it is a sad day for all the FJ campaign participants but lets make the most of it for this last week and hope to see this campaign restart in the near future.

Thanks to FJ team and hhampuz for giving everyone an opportunity to be a part of this campaign. Looking forward to working with them again!

It would be great if we could get some statistics of how much total in Bitcoin was paid in the last 2years of this campaign. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Thank you Hhampuz for managing the campaign the way you did. It was a pleasure to work with you all this time. I hope our paths cross again sometimes in the future. Thank you FortuneJack for the opportunity and I wish everyone who was a part of this good luck with their future projects!

All The Best!  
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
Thanks hhampuz for being an awesome campaign manager as always.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793

This definitely is one the dream campaign available on this forum that participants are always wishing to join, and getting is also an achievement on the forum itself, I'd say. However, C'est la vie! and you'd often say "That's how the cookie crumbles."

I wish all the participants good luck from here on!

I believe it was an incident that caused them to take actions beyond their plans, right?

Maybe, Maybe not... I think it's best not to speculate beyond what the CM or FJ has made known.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Ohhhh  Shocked It was really unexpected. Although I am not a member of this campaign, this is really too sudden. They changed their signature a few days ago, and nobody thinks the campaign will be closed like this. I believe it was an incident that caused them to take actions beyond their plans, right? Anyway, congratulations on the success of the campaign during last time  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
It's hard to accept that one of the Long Term Campaigns that I've been wishing to join will come to an end, though I'm glad that I was given the opportunity to join this, and that's a big thanks to Hhampuz.
A long time of struggle on reaching the top, I already made it here, so a BIG THANKS to FJ for the 8weeks of letting me in to the Campaign. I wish you all the best.

Something prestigious can be a part of FortuneJack.

..Big Thanks To    Hhampuz And....  David FJ..
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1973
1% Skill 99% Luck :v
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
PSA:

Yes its sad to believe because I've been with this campaign since 2014 or so. I think it was run with different managers from time to time however even since the beginning in 2014 the payouts were always prompt and they were always fair. I remember this campaign was paying out something like 0.20 BTC per month back in the 2017 days before the payouts had to be lowered. Never had a missed payout or issue. Its very sad indeed. I think I also might have an active affiliate account back when we were allowed to have referrals in our links. From time to time someone is still gambling under those accounts.

Thanks for everything, Fortunejack. It will be sad to post without your signature under my posts.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Then I will end after 6 weeks in the FJ campaign. I am happy with it despite of it is a short time for me. Anyway it is life and I appreciated all things we have experienced together.

Think positively instead, it will be my first time after many months I will be able to wear my own avatar, that I truly love it.

Good luck to Fortune Jack, Hhampuz, and everyone here.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
PSA:

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Pages:
Jump to: