Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] FreeBitco.in Signature Campaign | Sr./Hero/Legendary | - page 30. (Read 42402 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Thank You Hh
You are he best  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Round 41 Payments have been sent out!

Thank you all for another great week! Keep it up and enjoy the current bull run Smiley

No new positions have opened up.
legendary
Meh.
Round 40 Payments have been sent out!

Thank you all for yet another great week, keep up the good work! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
Round 39 Payments have been sent out!

Thank you all for yet another great week! Keep it up Smiley

Hi and thank you for this week's payment.  I was wondering if I can change my wallet address for payments to the following:

Code:
bc1qj0v4ayku5fphen4ykgfqm36x874cma8jw0drzc

as I've upgraded to core version 20

Thanks again,
legendary
Meh.
Round 39 Payments have been sent out!

Thank you all for yet another great week! Keep it up Smiley

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
Yes, of course I have discussed this with Hhampuz personally! He also checked and approved the avatar for me...
Whether Hhampuz wants to make it official, I don't know.
Of course it is important that it is not exploited! Advertising should still be included, I think!
But you are always better off writing to him personally... Wink
Gotcha! I'll ask this to Hhampuz once the current week is nearing on ending. Thanks! 👍
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
No idea what you mean. My links work!
Works after you have changed it of course. When I have written that, I have seen this link in your sig code- http://url%3Dhttps//freebitco.in/?r=1044880&tag=btctalksigcamp I thought to PM you but wanted to make sure if anyone else is having the same code inside, and so that they can notice and update their link. That's why I posted here.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
Notice that @SiNeReiNZzz was wearing a modified profile avatar for this campaign. Are we free to do that as well @Hhampuz or that will be in accordance to your preference of the avatar? I assume @SiNeReiNZzz have PM'ed you about this or I just missed something in this thread.

Yes, of course I have discussed this with Hhampuz personally! He also checked and approved the avatar for me...
Whether Hhampuz wants to make it official, I don't know.
Of course it is important that it is not exploited! Advertising should still be included, I think!
But you are always better off writing to him personally... Wink

Is he in the freebitco campaign? I just have noticed that his signature code isn’t working (in fact link inside the code isn’t working).
If he is in the campaign, I think Hhampuz will allow others to wear custom avatar.

No idea what you mean. My links work!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Is he in the freebitco campaign? I just have noticed that his signature code isn’t working (in fact link inside the code isn’t working).
If he is in the campaign, I think Hhampuz will allow others to wear custom avatar.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
Notice that @SiNeReiNZzz was wearing a modified profile avatar for this campaign. Are we free to do that as well @Hhampuz or that will be in accordance to your preference of the avatar? I assume @SiNeReiNZzz have PM'ed you about this or I just missed something in this thread.
legendary
Meh.
Round 38 Payments have been sent out!

Thank you all for yet another great week, keep it up Smiley

legendary
Meh.
If I wouldn't want you/believe in you i wouldn't pick you to participate in my campaign/s. No need to fight or fill this thread up with nonsense so I kindly ask you to take it elsewhere if you want to continue.

@Globb0, all good. Cut-off according to my timezone 23:59:59 CET so you just missed it and those posts will be counted next week, all good though and I wouldn't remove you over missing it just for one week. I'm sorry about no payment for just missing one 1-2 posts but that's just how it is and that's why we have the minimum requirements.

We are in this campaign together so no need to fight amongst ourselves. Have a great rest of your weekend y'all! Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
You made yourself the judge of me, according to you its cos I am a forum multi. No one else said that. according to my view of the forum Im hitting and over the post count.

But some posts the last 3 or 4 are not counting now I know because the forum time and date I see is not the one he is counting.

That's a mistake not nefarious?

Wtf is that link? I think I heard enough did you even read my post.

Goodbye
You can't say he is "your judge" while there have already been discussions about your abilities and your legitimacy to join a signature campaign few months ago here and in the META section.
And it appears you mostly posted on the WO thread at that time. So it seems you've strangely changed your habits now if Timelord2067 is right.

I posted on page 2 its irrelevant to getting picked
Trust me it not always about merit because posts also play a vital role and looking at your post history youre much of one liner poster which you also get merited for it.

The merit system was implemented by the forum mod in other to force and increase post quality by this forum users which is the reason why some campaign managers also included it as one of the major requirements when selecting campaign participants. But merit misuse is so many these days especially in the Wall Observer BTC/USD (Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion) and some local thread where people would post absolutely nothing worth to be merited.

Note : I understand that I'm not the first person to complain about merit been abused. But
the question is, what are the forum mods doing about all this?

If campaign managers are selecting participants based on merits alone then this is wrong and not much-reputed bitcoin signature campaign managers were doing this.
What actually brings out this subject was a user of this forum that applied for a campaign and expected to be selected due to the amount of merit he earned. I went through his posts, all i can see for almost more than a week duration post was one-liners messages.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
You made yourself the judge of me, according to you its cos I am a forum multi.

Never said that either.  Time for you to pull you head out of your ass.

Go for that walk, you'll feel better for it.
legendary
Merit: 2177
Crypto Swap Exchange
Please consider my appeal I will make the future correction.

I have been struggling with my personal circumstances.

I've had a look back over the last half dozen pages of the spread sheet,. You barely scrape together 25 posts but are able in those 25 to do 20 in the gaming section which makes me wonder a few things, do you have alts elsewhere? If you can do 20 posts in the gaming section seemingly easy enough, why do you struggle to do five more?

And why stop at exactly 25 posts each week anyway?

Nothing to do with me I know, but personally I find Globb0's posts in speculation threads to be 10x more useful than the average user. Just saying.

Thanks for the baseless accusation

I am sick, very disabled and redundant.

My life went down the toilet. I have extreme fatigue and body weakess and limb shaking.

Yes I am finding it harder and harder to work the computer.

Thanks for the compassion

Several people here know me in real life and I am Glbb0 elsewhere too including on videos and streams

Sorry I don't spam a million posts ever week.

Muti no. And if the thought of it occurs o some people perhaps that us their map of the world not mine!

*edit* PS gogle Congenital Myansthena Syndrome

Sorry to hear about your situation, I hope you continue to post your TA in various threads. Along with exstasie, I have always found them to be the most insightful.
Take care of yourself. Try and ignore the trolls, they aren't here to support you.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Thanks for the baseless accusation

No accusations made by me.

Check this post out, it's just one of many many posts here on the forum.  The CM has a job to do and a product to promote.  I'm glad they've stepped up to the crease to make the hard decisions.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Please consider my appeal I will make the future correction.

I have been struggling with my personal circumstances.

I've had a look back over the last half dozen pages of the spread sheet,. You barely scrape together 25 posts but are able in those 25 to do 20 in the gaming section which makes me wonder a few things, do you have alts elsewhere? If you can do 20 posts in the gaming section seemingly easy enough, why do you struggle to do five more?

And why stop at exactly 25 posts each week anyway?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
It isn't midnight yet I think you counted mine early.

I think this happened the other week. I am not a baddie.  Smiley

Timezone/post count happened by Hhampuz before 2 hours of the forum time. I you post latter that will be counted on next week.

It depends on what time zone are you, but there is a global rule here I think, that the posts counts by Friday 23:59:59 GMT +1
International/Forum time zone is gmt time zone. But timezone/post count time might be vary depends on the campaign manager.
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
It isn't midnight yet I think you counted mine early.

I think this happened the other week. I am not a baddie.  Smiley

It depends on what time zone are you, but there is a global rule here I think, that the posts counts by Friday 23:59:59 GMT +1
legendary
Meh.
Round 37 Payments have been sent out!

Thank you all for yet another great week, keep it up! Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: