Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] Moneypot.com - Crash with the Lowest House Edge! | Signature Campaign - page 2. (Read 6437 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
W#16 post count is done and the payment will be sent on Sunday.

Remaining balance will be: 0.05277816 BTC (The balance is enough to cover several weeks)

Please check spreadsheet (W#16)

If you have any complaints about payment, post count, or anything else, please comment in the thread or make a post in the Telegram group. I kindly request that you refrain from DMing or PMing me on the forum, as my inboxes are consistently filled with messages, and regrettably, I cannot respond to everyone individually.

Cheers,
legendary
W#15 post count is done and the payment will be sent in few hours.

Current balance: 0.06623435 BTC (The balance is enough to cover several weeks)

Please check spreadsheet (W#15)

If you have any complaints about payment, post count, or anything else, please comment in the thread or make a post in the Telegram group. I kindly request that you refrain from DMing or PMing me on the forum, as my inboxes are consistently filled with messages, and regrettably, I cannot respond to everyone individually.

Cheers,

Update: Payment sent.
legendary
W#14 Payment sent

Current balance: 0.07915736 BTC (The balance is enough to cover several weeks)

Please check spreadsheet (W#14)

Great work, everyone.
legendary
Are you freaking kidding, giving bonus is a decision to be made by the campaign manager and not you, it's may not be by post count alone this is being judged, check the previous payments on the spreadsheets and discover some weeks bonus was not issued, despite all that is happening, these are none concerned to you than bonus eligiblity.
I have posted this for confirmation from the manager, I think we can get certain information about this from the manager.
Unfortunately, there were no one to get the bonus last week.
Activity: 392
Merit: 197
Are you freaking kidding, giving bonus is a decision to be made by the campaign manager and not you, it's may not be by post count alone this is being judged, check the previous payments on the spreadsheets and discover some weeks bonus was not issued, despite all that is happening, these are none concerned to you than bonus eligiblity.
I have posted this for confirmation from the manager, I think we can get certain information about this from the manager.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
Let's understand how we calculated the fees, until the mempool become normal we will continue calculating the fees this way.
The formula is to take fees from every members based on the percentage they have allocated from the btc we spent in that specific week.
This means everyone is participating in the transaction fees. I hope this is the best solution. We don't need to wait for two weeks or four weeks payment interval.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thank you campaign manager and the moneypot team,

This is my own side of view, let's make the payment to be bi weekly which is every two weeks payments, or monthly, which will be comprising of four weeks payments, now you can make a poll for everyone to vote their choice and you pay them accordingly, base on how the bi weekly or monthly fee rate charges for each participants, i will be fine and ok with any of these payments schedules if concluded.

Thank you

I didn't get bonus payment this week despite posting maximum number please tell me about this.

Let's understand how we calculated the fees, until the mempool become normal we will continue calculating the fees this way.
The formula is to take fees from every members based on the percentage they have allocated from the btc we spent in that specific week.
This means everyone is participating in the transaction fees. I hope this is the best solution. We don't need to wait for two weeks or four weeks payment interval.

W#13 Payment sent

Current balance: 0.09412626 BTC (The balance is enough to cover a week)

Management already refilled for many weeks.

Please check spreadsheet (W#13)

Great work, everyone.

PS: Sorry for a day delay. I was not at home.
I didn't get bonus payment this week despite posting maximum number please tell me about this.
legendary

W#13 Payment sent

Current balance: 0.09412626 BTC (The balance is enough to cover a week)

Please check spreadsheet (W#13)

Great work, everyone.

PS: Sorry for a day delay. I was not at home.
W#12 Payment sent

Current balance: 0.01226206 BTC (The balance is enough to cover a week)

Once there is a refill, I will update.

Please check spreadsheet (W#12)

Great work, everyone.
Thank you sir for another great week. Hope to receive this week's payment in wallet very soon.
legendary
W#12 Payment sent

Current balance: 0.01226206 BTC (The balance is enough to cover a week)
Once there is a refill, I will update.

Please check spreadsheet (W#12)

Great work, everyone.
legendary
W#11 Payment sent

Please check spreadsheet (W#11)

Great work, everyone.
legendary
W#10 Payment sent

Please check spreadsheet (W#10)

Great work, everyone.
legendary
W#9 Payment sent

Please check spreadsheet (W#9)

Great work, everyone.
Activity: 882
Merit: 355
Duelbits
hello @Royse777, now I have been promoted from Full Member rank to Senior Member, I have also changed my signature to SR Member, if there is an empty SR Member slot I am ready to fill it sir.
legendary
W#8 Payment sent
I apologize for the one-day delay in this week's payment. I was on a road trip for the last two days.

Please check spreadsheet (W#8)

Great work, everyone.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
Bech32 address: bc1q2q42z8a4pvkc0tez6fuxlynlg6ed0fz9rv4l9d
Merit earned in the last 120 days: 87
Welcome aboard. Please update bio information and response with your total number of posts.

We are CFNP again.

No. of posts: 11196
legendary
Welcome aboard. Please update bio information and response with your total number of posts.

We are CFNP again.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
legendary
We have 1x Legendary spot open, please apply

W#7 Payment sent
I apologize for the one-day delay in this week's payment. I was on a road trip for the last two days.

Please check spreadsheet (W#7) : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z5W_nfTFQA77SvvCm8WWQ4m859yHd2LT/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=114739423227806895539&rtpof=true&sd=true

Great work, everyone.
Bech32 address: bc1q2yvem7akazee7tuztq523muftu8uvhyjh5tymu
Merit earned in the last 120 days: 48
Accepted. Please update bio information and response with the total number of posts.

We are CFNP again.
Thanks for opportunity,
Signature code and avatar already updated.
My current post: 603
Pages:
Jump to: