Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] Sherbet.com 🍭 Signature Campaign | Reward up-to $130/w - page 8. (Read 16270 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
Week#14 post count is done.
Week#15 post count is done

All dues have been paid.

Code:
lionheart78
shasan
serveria.com
qwertyup23
OcTradism
Gencecikmen
UmerIdrees
Eureka_07
avp2306
mvdheuvel1983
2Pizza410000BTC
Ever-young
jrrsparkles
Spaceman1000$
letteredhub

Sorry for the delay, thank you for your patience. As per my information the management usually gets too busy traveling and attending the gaming events to expand the business. When they comeback, usually they refill the wallet. I will try to minimize the delay as much as possible, perhaps a suggestion to refill the wallet for a few months will be a better solution. We will find a common ground. For now we have balance in escrow is : 0.06489163 BTC which is enough to cover more than a week.

The campaign will be resumed from the next payday which means from the next Saturday we are resuming again. If you are interested to join the campaign then please apply. The previous members will be given priority but no spot is guaranteed.  

legendary
Week#15 post count is done however I had to PAUSE the campaign because there are not enough fund to pay everyone. Week#14 and Week#15 is due now. Until I receive balance from the management this campaign will be on PAUSE status. You can remove your bio information if you like too.

Current balance: 0.01728079 BTC
Once there are refill, I will update.

Please check spreadsheet (W#15): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dfPesoyuLmW9F3JPz8a5IQMP9sUOMJeMJdAHcjuLtqg/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any complain about the payment, post count or anything else then please comment in the thread or make a post on the telegram group. I appreciate not to DM or PM me on the forum. My inboxes are always filled with messages and unfortunately I can not response everyone individually.

$30 bonus eligible members:
Code:
avp2306
2Pizza410000BTC
letteredhub
legendary
Week#14 post count is done. Since I do not have enough balance on the escrow address and I am having issue with my Telegram, I request everyone to wait a day before I make any announcement. I left a message to their customer support team to inform the management about payment. I am expecting them to contact me on my temporary Telegram and send the payment. I will wait 24 hours for it or we will hold the campaign like we did in the past until we have funds on the wallet.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Your patience will be appreciated.

Please check spreadsheet (W#14): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dfPesoyuLmW9F3JPz8a5IQMP9sUOMJeMJdAHcjuLtqg/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any complain about the payment, post count or anything else then please comment in the thread or make a post on the telegram group. I appreciate not to DM or PM me on the forum. My inboxes are always filled with messages and unfortunately I can not response everyone individually.

Code:
2Pizza410000BTC
Ever-young
letteredhub
I will continue the campaign for this week and hoping to get the wallet refilled, if the wallet is not refilled then I will need to pause the campaign until the wallet receives the fund. If anyone does not agree with it then they can remove their bio information and let me know. I will calculate your post history for the last two days too and wait for the funds to get you paid.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
legendary
Week#14 post count is done. Since I do not have enough balance on the escrow address and I am having issue with my Telegram, I request everyone to wait a day before I make any announcement. I left a message to their customer support team to inform the management about payment. I am expecting them to contact me on my temporary Telegram and send the payment. I will wait 24 hours for it or we will hold the campaign like we did in the past until we have funds on the wallet.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Your patience will be appreciated.

Please check spreadsheet (W#14): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dfPesoyuLmW9F3JPz8a5IQMP9sUOMJeMJdAHcjuLtqg/edit?usp=sharing

Code:
2Pizza410000BTC
Ever-young
letteredhub
legendary
Week#13 payment has sent

Please check spreadsheet (W#13): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dfPesoyuLmW9F3JPz8a5IQMP9sUOMJeMJdAHcjuLtqg/edit?usp=sharing

$30 bonus received members:
Code:
lionheart78
2Pizza410000BTC
letteredhub
Congratulations. Continue the good work.

Cheers,
Activity: 966
Merit: 340
Week#12 payment has sent

Current balance: 0.07067543 BTC

Please check spreadsheet (W#12): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dfPesoyuLmW9F3JPz8a5IQMP9sUOMJeMJdAHcjuLtqg/edit?usp=sharing

Code:
avp2306
2Pizza410000BTC
Ever-young

Cheers,

Wow, thank you Royse777 and Sherbet. I also confirm that I receive the weekly payment. 

legendary
Week#12 payment has sent

Current balance: 0.07067543 BTC

Please check spreadsheet (W#12): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dfPesoyuLmW9F3JPz8a5IQMP9sUOMJeMJdAHcjuLtqg/edit?usp=sharing

Code:
avp2306
2Pizza410000BTC
Ever-young

Cheers,
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
Hi Royse777, very sorry for the delay. It was due to some circumstances beyond my control.
However I am back now and my signature, avatar, and personal text have all been updated.
My post count is : 1231
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
Signature and avatar is updating!

My deepest apologies for the delay!

Activity: 1176
Merit: 165
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Code:
Ever-young
Please check spreadsheet comment section.

Signature and avatar updated
Current post count including this one: 720

Thanks for the opportunity
legendary
Code:
shasan
qwertyup23
Gencecikmen
Eureka_07
avp2306
mvdheuvel1983
Ever-young
Please check spreadsheet comment section.
Activity: 364
Merit: 195
Code:
2Pizza410000BTC	Full Member	Full Member
Accepted. Please update bio information asap then response with your total number of posts.
Welcome aboard.

We are CFNP in this campaign.

Cheers,
Thanks for accepted. My current post number: 309
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
current post count: 5762
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

Thank you for accepting me. My updated post count is 5064.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
Thank you so much for accepting me, appreciate it a lot!
Signature and avatar were updated.

Current post count included this one: 3468
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1077
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Thanks for accepting me. Updated sig and avatar.

Current post count including this one: 1758
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1172
Privacy Servers. Since 2009.
Thanks for accepting me. Avatar, sig and personal text updated. Current post count: 3604

P.S. Please remove me from Mixin Safe campaign.
Activity: 504
Merit: 198
My privacy, my right.
Much thanks Royse for giving me another opportunity to work with you and the Sherbet team again.

Current post count: 644
Activity: 518
Merit: 156
Thank you  Royse777 for accepting me

My post count is 286, including this one.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Avatar, Personal Text, and Signature updated. Thanks @Royse777 for your acceptance

Current post count including this one: 7122

shasan and avp2306 don't forget to wear Personal text. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: