Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP][banned mixer] Signature Design Contest|Reward for Everyone|Winner gets $300+ - page 2. (Read 1124 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 358
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
For those who want to participate and are having a hard time creating ASCII art for the logo of [banned mixer], feel free to use my ASCII art that I created. You can enhance it if you think it is far from the design of the logo. No hard feelings. Cheesy

Code:
[font=courier][size=2px][color=#6686e3]          ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄▄         ▄▄▄████▄▄▄[/color]
        [color=#6385e2]▄█▀       ▀▀███▄ ▄▄██▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█▄[/color]
        [color=#6085e2]█             ▄███▄     █▀▀      ██[/color]
        [color=#5e84e1]██         ▄█▀    ▀██▄█▀         ██▄[/color]
         [color=#5b83e0]█▄     ▄█▀         ▄███▄       ████[/color]
       [color=#5882df]▄▄████████▄▄▄▄      █▀  ▀██▄   ███▀ █▄[/color]
    [color=#5582de]▄█▀    ▀▀█▀     ▀▀▀██▄█      ▀██ ████  ██[/color]
    [color=#427dd9]▀█▄    ███▄         ▄█▀▀▀█▄▄   ▀██▀   ██[/color]
      [color=#3f7cd8]▀█▄ █▀  ▀█▄      ▄█▀     ▀▀███▀█▄   ██[/color]
        [color=#3c7cd8]▀██      ██▄  ▄█▀      ▄██▀█▄ ██ ▄█[/color]
         [color=#397bd7]██        ▀███▀    ▄██▀▀    █████[/color]
         [color=#367ad6]▀██         ▀██▄███▀         ██▀[/color]
          [color=#3479d6]▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀[/color]
            [color=#3179d5]▀███▀▀▀  █▀         ▄███▀[/color]
               [color=#2e78d4]▀███████████████▀▀[/color][/size]
[/font]

I don't want to post the Preview, do it your own.  Cheesy

I want to participate, but we all know that if Jayce joins this contest, he has the highest chance of winning. I'm not discouraging you from joining this contest; I'm just telling the truth.

copper member
Activity: 59
Merit: 106
Your Privacy Matters
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com

ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN
/][banned mixer] is a bitcoin mixing service that allow you stay anonymous! They will have a signature campaign on Bitcointalk very soon. For the signature campaign we need signature design. [banned mixer] management is looking forward to an exceptional creative design.

To find the best design, we are launching this Signature design contest. Feel free to join. You will receive reward even for a minimum of one valid entry. The first winner will receive $300 and a Lifetime Discount of 50% to use [banned mixer] service.

REWARD
1st Prize : $300 + Lifetime Discount 50%
2nd and 3rd Prize : Lifetime Discount 40%
10% Lifetime Discount to each member for joining with a minimum one valid entry.

..DEADLINE..
Before 1st October 2023 @ 23:59 UTC

TO DO
- Design a set of signature from Member rank to Legendary, submit the preview image.

TERMS
- Design must have empty space covered so that in the small screen the signature does not break to a new line
- To be eligible for 10% Lifetime discount you will need to be at-least a Member rank forum user.
- You can enter with as many set as you want. Do not edit the post once it is submitted.
- You must apply with a Bech32 address.
- Discount Code will be sent via PM after the contest*.
- Kindly submit your entry within the assigned deadline, or your entry will be rejected.
- The [banned mixer] team and I reserve the right to reject any application, any payment, including design.
- Enrolling with more than one account is not allowed. Any accounts found in violation will be tagged.
- No copy/paste, stealing others concept is permitted; if found, you will be banned and tagged

HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST:
Post the following information.
Code:
Bitcointalk Rank:
Bech32 address:
[img][/img]
Please strictly follow the submission format.

When you apply you automatically agree that :
..Transferring the discount code that you receive to third parties and their subsequent generations is prohibited...

📣This campaign is designed and managed by:

General Disclaimer: We would like to make it clear that 💹📈 Bitcointalk Campaign Management 💪🔥 Signature & Bounty, managed by Bitcointalk member Royse777, is an independent entity and is not directly affiliated with any of the crypto startups we advertise. While we strive to promote these startups in the best possible light, our views and opinions expressed in our advertising materials do not necessarily reflect those of the startups themselves. We work with various clients across the crypto industry, and our goal is to provide high-quality advertising services to help them achieve their marketing objectives.

Payment Disclaimer: Please always check the escrow wallet (if available). If the escrow wallet does not have enough balance and you think you have risk not to get paid then discontinue from the campaign. We are not liable to pay you anything that is not available on the escrow wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: