Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP]FortuneJack.com| Signature Campaign | Sr. Members+ ~ Earn up to $100/Week! - page 6. (Read 16563 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Round 58 Payments have been sent out!

Thank you all for another great week, keep it up! Smiley

We have 2x Sr. Member positions open, apply now!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Cashback 15%
@Hhampuz
thanks for the (as usual from you) smooth 57 weeks in the FJ campaign and am very happy to have you continue in one of your other/new campaigns as bm Smiley
Activity: 1722
Merit: 589
Bitcointalk Profile link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/panganib999-833483
Post Count (including this one): 2409
Segwit btc addy: bc1qk6m9grqammfy2jcjvdympwkgunclvpeases8da
Merit earned in the last 120 days: 49

Happy to fill in Agbe's spot sir Hhampuz!
Activity: 854
Merit: 1246
Since I have been selected in another campaign, I have to leave FortuneJack for others. Thank you Hhampuz FortuneJack team. ✌️💚
legendary
Meh.
Round 57 Payments have been sent out!

Thank you all for yet another great week, keep up the good work!

No new positions have opened up.
legendary
Meh.
Round 56 Payments have been sent out!

Thank you all for yet another great week, keep it up!

legendary
Meh.
Round 55 Payments have been sent out!

Thank you all for another great week, keep up the good work Smiley

legendary
Meh.
Round 54 Payments have been sent out!

Thank you all for another great week, keep up the good work! Smiley

Activity: 2506
Merit: 576
Hello, Dear Hhampuz
Today I have been ranked and if one day there is an empty place, please place me in the hero member section. Now I will update my signature.
legendary
Meh.
Round 53 Payments have been sent out!

Thank you all for yet another great week! Keep up the good work Smiley

Activity: 238
Merit: 199
Round 52 Payments have been sent out

Thank you all for another fantastic week, keep it up!

One year sure flies by fast - 52 consecutive weeks of this campaign came and went just like that. It's been an absolute pleasure to work with you all and hopefully we can keep it going for another year, or two Grin

This is a good news from our great manager and FortuneJack team. And also a big congratulations to all participants both new and hold. May our amiable manager and his team have long life with prosperity. More years to run the campaign. FortuneJack is one of the best in the forum. I appreciate their good work in the site and the forum. Happy one year anniversary to FortuneJack.
Activity: 122
Merit: 11
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jescbitcoin-930909
Current amount of Posts: 121
Merit EARNED in the last 120 days: 11
bech32 BTC Address: bc1qv0df8wusun56h4r6a0l58yjv8dyxt49xu7jprn
Activity: 1302
Merit: 714

One year sure flies by fast - 52 consecutive weeks of this campaign came and went just like that. It's been an absolute pleasure to work with you all and hopefully we can keep it going for another year, or two Grin
Thank you very much Hampuz and the FortuneJack Team.

Even though I am only three weeks old in this campaign, but the 52 consecutive weeks that have passed is quite a pleasant impression for all participants, I hope FortuneJack gets bigger and more successful in the future. Look forward to working one, two and maybe forever with FortuneJack again Grin
Activity: 2072
Merit: 739
Cashback 15%

Can't believe a year has gone by so fast. It's been a pleasure to be a part of FJ and it's an unforgettable moment.
Thank you Hhampuz and the FJ team, We hope our performance over the past year has been satisfactory.

May god bless you (Hhampuz).
legendary
Meh.

legendary
Meh.
Round 51 Payments have been sent out!

Thank you all for yet another great week, keep it up!

Activity: 910
Merit: 875
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin
Greetings Hhampuz!
I have moved up by rank today, please place me on move up should in case there is a slot for Hero member rank. I have put on the proper signature for my rank. Thank you!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 714
Accepted! Welcome to the Campaign, please update your Signature and Avatar ASAP Smiley

Thank you all for your applications, we are once again CFNP.
Thank you very much Hhampuz for accepting me in the FortuneJack campaign. Signature and Avatar have been updated.
legendary
Meh.
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/marjoriezimmermanginger-981302
Current number of post (Including this one): 731
bech32 address: bc1q0galmu72r6ef3xu6guxd5em6e72aplq9vmfvez
Merit earned in the last 120 days: 165

Accepted! Welcome to the Campaign, please update your Signature and Avatar ASAP Smiley

Thank you all for your applications, we are once again CFNP.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 589
What do you think about several user apply in FortuneJack signature campaign and they have active on current campaign, how come some of them not respect and loyal with their current active campaign?. Possibility give them chance for joining here?
Hi @Panglima Perang,
Sorry if I have to give a few simple answers to the questions you asked, although ignoring this one is also better. But because I see that you are still very newbie, I will give you a little understanding.

You need to know that this is not the place for discussion or exchange of opinions because this is a campaign thread which basically does not need to be littered with discussions that are not important. The answer to your question is NO PROBLEM WITH THE ACTIVE CAMPAIGN THEY ARE FOLLOWING NOW.

Because campaign participants are not required to be loyal to the campaign they are participating in even though they have to follow the rules in the campaign. Because everyone is free to move freely to other campaigns without having to ask permission from the manager of the campaign they are currently following.
So try to discuss elsewhere with more weighty questions so you can get more knowledge for yourself.
Seconded, I know it's better to just leave it as it is but it's just appalling to have someone call us out over a very normal and acceptable action.

There are several reasons why we would like to switch campaigns, it's mostly the pay, but whatever happens I think I speak for everyone when I say we have the basic human decency to tell campaign managers when we're switching campaigns. So they don't have to scramble spreadsheets.

I hope along the way you gain more knowledge about how things work in this forum. For now, take these statements at face value.
Pages:
Jump to: