Pages:
Author

Topic: [CGB] Cryptogenic Bullion's MADEsparq Project: Made Alignment Data Exploration - page 3. (Read 7487 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
WTF ?

Did you have a question?   lol.

The first red flag is that this is a self moderated thread.  Meaning free speech will be frowned upon.

From my experience that's always a red flag for a dubious mind.

But I am curious if this will stop the Bitcoin assault which I doubt will work, but maybe I'm wrong.  Every alt coin out there would pay anything to the first guy who finds a solution to the Bitcoin Effect.

This thread is self-moderated to keep away the trolls, which this forum is full of...

---

I am not sure what this Bitcoin Effect is that you mention.  

The Bitcoin effect which I've been warning about for months is the effect which occurs everytime Bitcoin goes up.  99.9% of all alt coins go down and they go down hard everytim Bitcoin goes on a run.

Even Litecoin gets killed.  

So any new concept or solution for any alt should take this phenomenon into account otherwise once Bitcoin starts going back up CGB, along with all other alts, will go into freefall (again).

CGB has accelerated subsidy halving...PoW rewards are halved every 30 days, until reaching a baseline of 0.01 CGB per block.  This should mitigate exactly what you're speaking of regarding BTC's price.

Cool. I'm curious to see how it works.  If it's effective I'd expect every alt coin to steal it from you.

Steal what?  You think when I'm getting invited to universities and conferences to give talks about my project, you really think it's going to matter?  Or maybe someone will steal the website which will be the host and source of the Data Mining?  You're clueless...
WTF ?

The first red flag is that this is a self moderated thread.  Meaning free speech will be frowned upon.

But I am curious if this will stop the Bitcoin assault which I doubt will work, but maybe I'm wrong.  Every alt coin out there would pay anything to the first guy who finds a solution to the Bitcoin Effect.

This thread is self-moderated to keep away the trolls, which this forum is full of...

---

The Bitcoin effect which I've been warning about for months is the effect which occurs everytime Bitcoin goes up.  99.9% of all alt coins go down and they go down hard everytim Bitcoin goes on a run.

So any new concept or solution for any alt should take this phenomenon into account otherwise once Bitcoin starts going back up CGB, along with all other alts, will go into freefall (again).

CGB has accelerated subsidy halving...PoW rewards are halved every 30 days, until reaching a baseline of 0.01 CGB per block.  This should mitigate exactly what you're speaking of regarding BTC's price.
legendary
Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000
Never compromise your standards!
Man o man, very, very impressive Merc! Even with having prior insight to some of the ideas, I am still mind f'd. Needless to say, I am proud to see this coming to fruition and look forward to this revolutionary experience. So happy for and proud of you my man!

What can I say... I've been expecting something like this, and a lot more from you guys from the very beginning. Congrats to Merc, and your entire team!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
WTF ?

---

So any new concept or solution for any alt coin should take this phenomenon into account otherwise once Bitcoin starts going back up, CGB, along with all other alts, will go into freefall (again).
WTF ?

Did you have a question?   lol.

The first red flag is that this is a self moderated thread.  Meaning free speech will be frowned upon.

But I am curious if this will stop the Bitcoin assault which I doubt will work, but maybe I'm wrong.  Every alt coin out there would pay anything to the first guy who finds a solution to the Bitcoin Effect.

---

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
WTF ?

Did you have a question?   lol.

The first red flag is that this is a self moderated thread.  Meaning free speech will be frowned upon.

But I am curious if this will stop the Bitcoin assault which I doubt will work, but maybe I'm wrong.  Every alt coin out there would pay anything to the first guy who finds a solution to the Bitcoin Effect.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Is MADEspark anything like Megatron's AllSpark?

And more importantly, how does the MadeSpark mitigate the now very obvious Bitcoin Effect?

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
Man o man, very, very impressive Merc! Even with having prior insight to some of the ideas, I am still mind f'd. Needless to say, I am proud to see this coming to fruition and look forward to this revolutionary experience. So happy for and proud of you my man!
Unfortunately I am only able to skim through this at the moment as I'm TOTALLY swamped...

However, I must say from what I briefly gleamed I am impressed, and I'm NEVER impressed. I will be most certainly be setting aside some time as soon as possible to read this thoroughly and I will of course let you know my full thoughts and give feedback.

Also, salute for the eMunie mention Smiley

Thanks, much appreciated!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016
Unfortunately I am only able to skim through this at the moment as I'm TOTALLY swamped...

However, I must say from what I briefly gleamed I am impressed, and I'm NEVER impressed. I will be most certainly be setting aside some time as soon as possible to read this thoroughly and I will of course let you know my full thoughts and give feedback.

Also, salute for the eMunie mention Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
This is f*king amazing!  Grin Congrats on your work Merc!
Activity: 750
Merit: 503
Sleep.....I think.....will evade me tonight...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Thank you also elambert! Love you guys! Making history right now, so excited.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I've went through it very quickly and I must say that I haven't been this impressed (in relation to cryptocurrencies) in a long time. This could potentially be something of great value, and you should definitely try to maybe work out something for that merge mining.
Keep up the great work merc.

Thanks! 

Merc just read through the whitepaper, I personally think you are a genius and a revolutionary. This is completely blowing my mind right now, the opportunities for this project can be used in so many different ways. Again you are brilliant.
reserved....wow wow triple WOW, F@*k me.

Bringing like minds together.;.....

This could be a social revolution......

Non profit.....but owner shares as in owning CGB.......

Mind blowing stuff merc  Cheesy

Only read so much so still RESERVED  Grin

HUH?

Ha!  Thanks!
I've went through it very quickly and I must say that I haven't been this impressed (in relation to cryptocurrencies) in a long time. This could potentially be something of great value, and you should definitely try to maybe work out something for that merge mining.

Thanks! 
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Activity: 750
Merit: 503
Pages:
Jump to: