Pages:
Author

Topic: cgminer is being funny... - page 2. (Read 1557 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 29, 2013, 08:18:45 PM
GPU-README

search for --gpu-memdiff

Okay so read that, I don't get it though because I used to use guiminer and could set the clock/mem to whatever I liked within catalyst...

That is really odd... So to get this straight I can not have a difference bigger than 150? Even though people claim to be doing that all the time lol... In fact I have done it myself many times...

Also I am back on litecoin at the mo seeing what is up there and it is doing the exact same thing...

I am confused...
May 29, 2013, 08:05:26 PM
GPU-README

search for --gpu-memdiff

Sorry for the delay just been fiddling and encountering more problems... Something defo isn't right... When I try to delete something out of the folders it goes to the bin but doesn't leave the folder... God knows what I have done...

I will try to read the read me but I find it so confusing, I know it is probably really straight forward for you but for me it is gobbledygook. lol

Oh and another thing... Isn't sha supposed to be easier to mine than scrypt? But so far it seems I can hit 750 kh/s with scrypt but I can't even hit 700 with sha... Strange...
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
May 29, 2013, 07:00:55 PM
GPU-README

search for --gpu-memdiff
May 29, 2013, 06:03:05 PM
Okay so I just switched over from mining script (fancied a change) and cgminer for some reason keeps playing up... For 1 it is locking up a lot! Just freezing then the display driver crashes... Another issue is that when I try to change the clocks it won't let me do certain things... Like if say I adjusted the mem to 800 or 900 it just won't have it... I can go to 1000 or 1100 but when I go below this it auto adjusts it back to 1345 or something like that...

I must be doing something wrong Sad

I will add that today I flashed one of my cards as it was getting a fairly low hashrate. I have reinstalled drivers today too... It was acting up a little with script too but nowhere near as bad...

Anyway it is hard to know what is going on as I have made so many changes! lol...

Anyone fancy troubleshooting this one with me?

I even started with a fresh cgminer folder thinking that maybe something from my script mining was interferring... But that did nothing... I would normally use bitminter but it seems I can not go above 660 kh/s on that, no matter what I do...
Pages:
Jump to: