Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔█✔█✔█ => [CGN] |KolschCoin Rebrand => TP1 V1.8 Mandatory Update ✔█✔█✔█ - page 5. (Read 37858 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
hello kind people!  may i ask a few questions about such CGN?  after receiving CGN in qt wallet, how many confirmations does it take before spending coin?  after mining a block reward, how many confirmations does it take before spending coin?  hope that wasn't too painful lol
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Hmm, still out of sync at block 292333, the last one the explorer shows as well. Anyway, remembering something, do you need at least one full coin to be allowed to stake with CGN too?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Grin I had a hunch, that explains why you don't move the chain on your own. Usually the nice thing to do to have the coins ready but don't taking all the stakes for yourself.

EDIT: min age 12h, block time 20s. If I understand it right there have to be at least 2160 chunks to move the chain?

no 58 Confirmations

theoretical you can move the blockchain by itself with 59 Chunks / PoS Blocks
 Grin I had a hunch, that explains why you don't move the chain on your own. Usually the nice thing to do to have the coins ready but don't taking all the stakes for yourself.

EDIT: min age 12h, block time 20s. If I understand it right there have to be at least 2160 chunks to move the chain?
legendary
Got only 0,047 CGN in wallet, 37 chunks. Diff must be really low for this to work but maybe it gets a block to get some confirmations elsewhere so I'm syncing and let it run. Too bad coin age is capped so soon, with 80k+ confs there would be more of a chance. Smiley

i have actual +2000Coins in stake with a single chunk ^^
Got only 0,047 CGN in wallet, 37 chunks. Diff must be really low for this to work but maybe it gets a block to get some confirmations elsewhere so I'm syncing and let it run. Too bad coin age is capped so soon, with 80k+ confs there would be more of a chance. Smiley
legendary
If you want for this week i can try to instease the network height of the coin so maybe there will be some changes, let me know if you need some help or not

depends on your number of chunks in your coin control Feature .
how much  "chunks" are available to stake ?

I didn't downloaded the wallet or bought some coins but i can do what i can do for this week because i could keep the pc on from 6/10-24 until friday

the coins wouldnt get confirmed in your wallet , without Blocks which get solved by PoS from other users

but thank you for your offer
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
If you want for this week i can try to instease the network height of the coin so maybe there will be some changes, let me know if you need some help or not

I didn't downloaded the wallet or bought some coins but i can do what i can do for this week because i could keep the pc on from 6/10-24 until friday
legendary

short info for you guys about the mandatory update ... this will take a bit more time.
the actual Situation is ,  after we solve the last PoW block there arent enough
Stake Blocks to move the blockchain ... thats why the Wallet is in Maintance on Yobit
and Cryptopia & all Transactions dont get confirmed.

i was working on it to add more PoW blocks which Contains 0 Block Reward.
this Keep the total supply on the same Level but will fix the issue with the
stucking blockchain.

no one Needs to get nervous,  i still hold +75% from the total Coin Supply
and i am workin on the issue

kindly regards

Till

legendary
short info for you guys about the mandatory update ... this will take a bit more time.
the actual Situation is ,  after we solve the last PoW block there arent enough
Stake Blocks to move the blockchain ... thats why the Wallet is in Maintance on Yobit
and Cryptopia & all Transactions dont get confirmed.

i was working on it to add more PoW blocks which Contains 0 Block Reward.
this Keep the total supply on the same Level but will fix the issue with the
stucking blockchain.

no one Needs to get nervous,  i still hold +75% from the total Coin Supply
and i am workin on the issue

kindly regards

Till
Hi CGNCoin Members,  i had a few questions about specs.

1.  Confirm received?
2.  Max coin cap?

Dude you are still posting the same thing over the ANN threads? Seriously are you asking for a mod check or what?
Activity: 213
Hi CGNCoin Members,  i had a few questions about specs.

1.  Confirm received?
2.  Max coin cap?
Mandatory update to Version 1.6 in the Next Days 10/11.11.2015
acutal testing ....

just small changes

-Reduce min. PoS Age to 1 Hour
-Reduce Confirmations for full mature.

more Infos soon.

Please Guys. if u have some Coins in your Wallet.  go Online and Keep it running to generate PoS Blocks

Code:
addnode=108.61.10.90
addnode=63.247.147.166
addnode=81.107.187.223

I think that the confirmation change must be cited directly till.... anyway i think i will maybe make a single thread on the ita section where i collect all your coins and i make single thread for each of them.... but i'm not sure because that would mean tons of work all of sudden because i don't know how many coins you have created
legendary
Mandatory update to Version 1.6 in the Next Days 10/11.11.2015
acutal testing ....

just small changes

more Infos soon.

Please Guys. if u have some Coins in your Wallet.  go Online and Keep it running to generate PoS Blocks

Code:
addnode=108.61.10.90
addnode=63.247.147.166
addnode=81.107.187.223

legendary
Mandatory update to Version 1.6 in the Next Days

just small changes

more Infos soon.

legendary
Just noticed CGN is marked for delisting on C-Cex.

yes i see it.  but CGN hasnt been realy traded on Ccex. and i doesnt see any reason to create
fake Volumes to Keep it listed on Ccex.

:-)

where is our leader?

i spend 1-2 Weeks in the Real World and take a short Creative Break.

but now i am back
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Just noticed CGN is marked for delisting on C-Cex.

Quote from: C-Cex News
The following coins will be removed on 22.10.2015 if their average daily trading volume for last 30 days will not exceed 0.2 BTC:

AudioCoin [ADC], ArbitCoin [ARB], AxiomMemHash [AXIOM], BitBay [BAY], BiosCrypto [BIOS], BITZ Currency [BITZ], GorillaBucks [BUCKS], Burst [BURST], BowsCoin [BSC], Bubble [BUB], Bytecent [BYC], Circuits [CIRC], ChipCoin [CHIP], KolschCoin [CGN], Credits [CRE], CryCoin [CRY], CryptoSpots [CS], Darkbit [DB], DarkTron [DRKT], DayTraderCoin [DTC], EagsCurrency [EAGS], EbolaShare [EBS], EDGE [EDGE], EggCoin [EGG], Empyrean [EPY], Equilibrium [EQM], ErmisCoin [ERM], Fade [FADE], FujiCoin [FJC], Gambit [GAM], Genius [GENI], GramCoin [GRAM], HedgeCoin [HEDG], SatoshiFun [HIFUN], HellasCoin [HLC], IvugeoEvolutionCoin [IEC], CoinoIndex [INDEX], KryptKoin [KTK], LiteDoge [LDOGE], LiteStarCoin [LTS], SupplyShock [M1], MistCoin [MIC], MorpheusCoin [MRP], Banana Bits [NANAS], OptionCoin [OPT], ParkByte [PKB], Polybit [POLY], Poison [PSN], Radon [XRDN], SkullBuzz [SKB], SongCoin [SONG], SPEC [SPEC], Sphere [SPHR], Tamagucci [TAM], TeleBET [TB], Turing [TNG], Positron [TRON], Twelve [TWLV], UCoin [ U], UnbreakableCoin [UNB], VirtuaCash [VCS], Versa [VERSA], Viral [VIRAL], WarOfCoins [WOC2], Cerium [XCE], XDECoin [XDE], DeOxyRibose [XNA], Pharma [XPH], RateCoin [XRA].

Those coins retreival after the removal date will not be possible.
legendary
CGN has hit the Final Block Reward  : 0.001 CGN per Block

~1.440 CGN per day

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MineShaft?pool=CGN
Pages:
Jump to: