Pages:
Author

Topic: Chainlink VS Blocknet - Comparing The Two - page 2. (Read 268 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 26, 2019, 05:11:24 PM
Blocknet can already do what chainlink promises to do.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 26, 2019, 05:01:39 PM
I don't think is fair to compare the two project, the are technically not offering thesame service or product, it is just like asking why is monero not having the Mcap of Bitcoin. A lot goes into project valuation and success than the idea and the team, the quality of investors that invested into Chainlink can not be compared to Blocknet another thing is the exchanges on which they are trading
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 26, 2019, 04:44:47 PM
They are uncomparable in financial terms and expectations.

Blocknet is relying on its DEX mostly. Even claiming that they are much more than a simple DEX (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/comparing-chainlinks-oracles-with-blocknets-xrouter-5203776), Blocknet doesn't have an outsider Dev support.

Chainlink is 200x bigger and completely more sophisticated. Allowing you to connect blockchain to any external API and open your crypto project to the real world.

Chainlink is the clear favorite here.

So because Blocknet has more services, it's a bad thing? Where's the logic in that dude?

It's true that Blocknet doesn't have an outside dev support, but they've been laying low in terms of the developer router as they wait for certain items to mature, which will come with the v4.0.0 release. Chainlink pulled the same card. They laid low until they were ready.

Blocknet allows you to connect to external API's too, but also offers exchange capabilities and is completely decentralized. With Blocknet there's no massive 30% of circulation in the teams control. We saw just a few months ago when they dumped about $2M worth of their uncirculated supply on the market without announcement. That right there shows abuse of the community and network.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
November 26, 2019, 01:54:46 PM
I think both Chainlink and Blocknet are two exceptional projects that share certain similarities.  However, I think in terms of potential useability and technological superiority Blocknet is way ahead of Chain link although the latter has more hype. In the cryptospace, hype is what sells.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
November 26, 2019, 12:36:11 PM
After reading this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/comparing-chainlinks-oracles-with-blocknets-xrouter-5203776

I decided to do my own research, and compare these 2 projects which have similar goals.

Chainlink wants to connect real world applications, data, etc through Oracles, same as Blocknet's Xrouter, just costing a fraction of Chainlinks solution.
Blocknet also developed the first DEX, which you can read more about here: https://blockdx.com/

I know Chainlink is hyped up more, have gotten more partnerships, and recognition, however when you look at what both teams have developed since they started, Chainlink seems to be way behind, yet is valued 200x higher in terms of marketcap, which is kinda crazy.

Besides that, Blocknet also has xBridge, and xCloud, which I wont go in details with here, since my post would be awfully long and most of you probably wouldn't read it anyway Smiley

I'm clearly biased, since I'm an investor in Blocknet as of lately, but I'm really baffled at what drives this market. I thought the hype of 2017 was long gone, but clearly it isn't, which this is a prime example off.

Hype comes and goes man, its coming back now for somethings. theres usually one or two terms that people invest in a year, DEXs are this years tis' all : /
At the end of the day, by the time these projects get their asses in gear and actually produce more then promises, one of the big 5 will maybe have all their tech
meaning BTC itself, or LTC or ETH or something will have a dex, making so many projects obselete.   
Idk, its all just talk till it happens, lets see what 2020 brings! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
November 25, 2019, 11:20:18 PM
They are uncomparable in financial terms and expectations.

Blocknet is relying on its DEX mostly. Even claiming that they are much more than a simple DEX (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/comparing-chainlinks-oracles-with-blocknets-xrouter-5203776), Blocknet doesn't have an outsider Dev support.

Chainlink is 200x bigger and completely more sophisticated. Allowing you to connect blockchain to any external API and open your crypto project to the real world.

Chainlink is the clear favorite here.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
November 25, 2019, 07:11:29 PM
Oh i see and i know what you tell us with your comparison is about to tell use if blocknet is still undervalued, right? In my opinion, to get a lot of recognition means the platform must be a good platform that has already proven its real usage. I kinda feel disagree with you call what already happened with chainlink is just a hype only. People buy a coin with the reason.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
November 25, 2019, 05:58:40 PM
After reading this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/comparing-chainlinks-oracles-with-blocknets-xrouter-5203776

I decided to do my own research, and compare these 2 projects which have similar goals.

Chainlink wants to connect real world applications, data, etc through Oracles, same as Blocknet's Xrouter, just costing a fraction of Chainlinks solution.
Blocknet also developed the first DEX, which you can read more about here: https://blockdx.com/

I know Chainlink is hyped up more, have gotten more partnerships, and recognition, however when you look at what both teams have developed since they started, Chainlink seems to be way behind, yet is valued 200x higher in terms of marketcap, which is kinda crazy.

Besides that, Blocknet also has xBridge, and xCloud, which I wont go in details with here, since my post would be awfully long and most of you probably wouldn't read it anyway Smiley

I'm clearly biased, since I'm an investor in Blocknet as of lately, but I'm really baffled at what drives this market. I thought the hype of 2017 was long gone, but clearly it isn't, which this is a prime example off.
Pages:
Jump to: